Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

I am looking for mods that allow me to take slaves and hold animals (for bestiality).

Does anyone know mods that have that kind of features?

I am also looking for vampire sex animations, so if anyone know animation packs that add those, please direct me to them.

Last but not least, Cursed Loot has an option that reads "chance that you get raped while dancing for possible prostitution clients to raise their arousal".

Does anyone know how to actually trigger that option? How do I dance for those clients?

as for slaves , Puppet Master?

and i remember FunnyBiz animation pack containing vamp sex animations 

Hello !

Im looking for a follower or preset with that kind of muscular body (i dont want all my ingame girl being muscular)

2014-06-22_00007.jpg

any suggestion ?

Many followers are set up with their own folders for meshes and textures. Dig up some muscular meshes and textures that you like and simply drop them into the follower's folders to overwrite their original versions.

Alternatively, if you want a muscled barbarian straight out of the box with no fussing about, grab Eiries and HoneyVanity's Bee-V.

Hey Guys, I are there any similar mods to Book of UUNP but with light armours out there? I liked the concept of it that it doesn't only have fully skimpy but also functional and sexy armour. If any of you knows a similar mod but with light armours make sure to let me know! :cool::D

I'm looking for a mod that makes NPCs have sex of their own, like what Aroused Creatures does but with people.  I have been as-of-yet unable to find one. Help please?

There is one somewhere on loverslabI remember seeing it, but can't remember the name of it :/

Couple

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73887/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2016-08-17/

Thanks

Where is a set of oriental (chinese preferably) armor for female that is classified in the adult section of the mods. like I don't want just clothes like a dress I want it to be armor. I have tera armor but not what im looking for. I have a few preset pieces of gear I switch between in play.

http://skyrim.2game.info/cat/Armour.html#id72344

I don't know is it what you're looking for. Just on tags "oriental" and "armor"  :shy:

Hey Guys, I are there any similar mods to Book of UUNP but with light armours out there? I liked the concept of it that it doesn't only have fully skimpy but also functional and sexy armour. If any of you knows a similar mod but with light armours make sure to let me know! :cool::D

Book's current version has some light armour in it now, including Forsworn, fur, hide and scaled. Presumably gamefever will continue to add more as time goes by.

looking for a player home that is outside but i can still use mods to make followers to stay there. or a home like Underground Bathhouse that let u tell npc's to stay there. and when i say outside i mean like a island or valley and counts as a home [/quote

My Home is Your Home and EFF pretty much handle that for me. With EFF you can "set residence" for your follower (change their behavior and even pull up Racemenu). With My Home it can be almost anywhere. Don't have the links but both are on nexus.

Aibellia Island...also on nexus

looking for a mod that lets you pose your follower? i think i read on here that such mods exist but i have never seen them. if they do which is the best for posing a follower in a sexy pose for screenshots? thanx

Pose Picker is great... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72420/? It reads your esp files and let's you cycle available poses with your mouse or pad make fav lists ect. Works on follower and NPCs even custom mannequins (just select them in the console).

looking for a player home that is outside but i can still use mods to make followers to stay there. or a home like Underground Bathhouse that let u tell npc's to stay there. and when i say outside i mean like a island or valley and counts as a home [/quote

My Home is Your Home and EFF pretty much handle that for me. With EFF you can "set residence" for your follower (change their behavior and even pull up Racemenu). With My Home it can be almost anywhere. Don't have the links but both are on nexus.

i use EFF its just some islands or any place outside my followers just stand there when i set there home. ill give Aibellia Island a try

i use EFF its just some islands or any place outside my followers just stand there when i set there home. ill give Aibellia Island a try

Well you know how it takes followers time to find activity spots. After setting their residence instead of "dismiss" I'll use "relax" first, seems to send them off to find activity areas. Short of that, I would give My home is your home a try, it has a "gather here" feature that seems to control followers better. Sorry I couldn't think of more outside type player homes.

Hello. I'm asking in this topic becouse I don't know where else this would fit in.

I Would like to create sex animations for skyrim WTIH MAYA 2016, it is very important. I know some are using belnder for it but I DOWNRIGHT HATE blender thus the seccond issue that I don't know anything about it. Tried it once, but gave up after 10 minutes of frustration to even get a cube and some materials on it. 3dsMax were a bit better, but so far MAYA was the best in terms of user experience so hence I learned it and using it.

I've been searching for tutorials and such for hours but all of them are  very very outdated (and not for maya) and don't know if they still work. 

So far what I've learned that skyrim uses those hkx files that you have to konvert to .kf files and somehow get into a 3d program and back.We have the hkxcmd for converting to .kf thats ok But thats all. 

So if some animators could help me with the process of how get animations into maya, uanimate them then back to skyrim I would really aprpeaciate it. And I1m sure that I wouldn't be the only one.

Please help wme wtih this.

I'm wondering if there's something addressing NPC gender preferences. All the NPCs seem to be hetero by default. Is there a way to mod/fix this? I could take a crack at it with a little guidance.