Download Problems

Since the site has reverted back to the old format any file I try to download that is a .rar file gets downloaded as a Solitaire Theme file the .zip files seems uneffected I'm not sure what is happening but I been wanting a few files but I can't get them because they download as the Solitaire Theme file instead..

Please help thanks

Seems to be right from the site itself here's what a DL looks like at my end I had Rar files from before and from other places and those show as Rar files only the rar files since the change back to the older site format are doing this I was DLing them just fine before hand not trying to bitch just seeking help

post-146068-0-75271700-1452624551_thumb.jpg

Seems to be right from the site itself here's what a DL looks like at my end I had Rar files from before and from other places and those show as Rar files only the rar files since the change back to the older site format are doing this I was DLing them just fine before hand not trying to bitch just seeking help

Have you tried changing the file extension to rar after the download finishes and opening it?  I've never had the file extension change on me when downloading from LL or anywhere else, so I'm a bit stymied.