[SOLVED] Need Help With My Animation

Jimcarry

I haven't delved into animobjects, but i know there aint a chance in hell of exporting two actors at once unless you've got the right 3DS Max version and some serious sorcery going on. You need to delete one rig, export the other, then re-load the file and repeat but for the other rig, so you have separate animations. From there, for the time being you can use Halofarm's public poser. Plop in the poses and rename them according to the FNIS_Public_List.txt file's naming convention (1PUB01 through 81, 2PUB01 through 81, etc. up to 5PUB).

I haven't delved into animobjects, but i know there aint a chance in hell of exporting two actors at once unless you've got the right 3DS Max version and some serious sorcery going on. You need to delete one rig, export the other, then re-load the file and repeat but for the other rig, so you have separate animations. From there, for the time being you can use Halofarm's public poser. Plop in the poses and rename them according to the FNIS_Public_List.txt file's naming convention (1PUB01 through 81, 2PUB01 through 81, etc. up to 5PUB).

If I export one at a time, won't I have 2 different .hkx files? 

If I export one at a time, won't I have 2 different .hkx files?

Yes. Then you pose each actor separately ingame.

If you're making a sex scene with furniture just import the furniture then animate the actors around it. Don't move the furniture. Using each actors COM bone move them into position around the furniture. When done export each actors animation separately.To test it in game try NSAP and replace one of the animobjects in the animobjects folder and the animations that play with that object to your animations. Stay brutal :)

If you're making a sex scene with furniture just import the furniture then animate the actors around it. Don't move the furniture. Using each actors COM bone move them into position around the furniture. When done export each actors animation separately.To test it in game try NSAP and replace one of the animobjects in the animobjects folder and the animations that play with that object to your animations. Stay brutal :)

So I keep the furniture on axis (0,0,0)? If so that's one mistake... I already moved the bed, but I can change that easily. Also, I only need to move the COM bones? Do I have to remove the bone from it? Do I need to contraint animobjectA to the bed? Do I have to change the bed with nifskope? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a rookie. 

EDIT:

When I moved the COM bone, this happened:

Capture.png

No lol I mean when you import the bed yes leave it at x,y,z axis 0,0,0 and don't touch it at all. Now lets say you want to put the actors on the bed. You would hold CTRL click on the left foot,right foot,and COM bone. this will select them all at the same time. Now move the actor to the top of the bed. And remember to hit "K" to add the keyframe or else the actor with go back to its original coordinates. That happened bc you didn't click on the Left and Right foot bones and dragged them to where you actors body is lol 

Personally i do move and rotate the furniture as necessary and don't move the COM bones on the Z axis (keeping them on the ground, instead moving the main body and feet controllers to get the body itself up there), simply because i'm paranoid about stuff breaking if i mess with that :v, so it's kind of up to you which you prefer to do. Mainly just out of habit that i do things that way. Well i'm a large dumbass, i was confusing the COM bone with the Root bone. Disregard this paragraph :v.

I just then use the TCL command ingame and use Jaxonz Positioner to line everything up from there, since i gotta account for both racial height differences and the fact my hands in 3DS Max don't 100% line up with how they'll look ingame (skinning's off or there's a difference in the skeletons, dunno the exact issue or how to fix it), sometimes i gotta go back and tweak the pose until the hands work right (gotta compensate for the position differences), but having the Positioner is a massive, massive help with lining everything up otherwise.

No lol I mean when you import the bed yes leave it at x,y,z axis 0,0,0 and don't touch it at all. Now lets say you want to put the actors on the bed. You would hold CTRL click on the left foot,right foot,and COM bone. this will select them all at the same time. Now move the actor to the top of the bed. And remember to hit "K" to add the keyframe or else the actor with go back to its original coordinates. That happened bc you didn't click on the Left and Right foot bones and dragged them to where you actors body is lol 

OK thanks to Blarrgh, I have now exported two animations. I now have two hkx files. what do I do next from here?

Archived