model and slot

Hi,

Please help me with this question.

When I change a amult gear into tail or reversely, item models could display fine. Problem is, when I set them into LR/RR slot, sometimes models could still work, but in most cases they'll just disappear (meanwhile I fould it seems models of  original LR/RR item usually works fine on amult/tail slots). I assume this is related to the model themselves.

Since slots are always in short supply :P how may I get models constantly work regardless of which item slot to take?

Many thanks!

It is best when asking about something that you spells words out that you have abbreviated in a bracket like this LR (Place what LR means here) RR (place what RR means here) because not everyone is going to know what those letters mean. Other then setting up items into slots that will not mess with other ones is all you can do or can can take take all the models you want for a set and merge them all into one nif then you can wear a whole set. Amulet and tail slots are the two to use as alternate slots for items they are also the 2 to use when setting up hair attachments or helmets that are not full helmets. If you use the head slot for a helmet you will have no head in game if you use the hair slot you will be bald in game. There is always going to be some conflicts with outfits unless you modify them to work. 

Yes LR RR, Left Ring Right Ring. I also have problems with Rings. As I created my wearable Tattoo and Tail Mod I tried Rings but they were not displayed in the game.

Amulet is the best slot.

Tails good for player but NPCs do not equip Tail slot items ( You can use MCS, there is a NPCs use tail item option )

It's not a nif/mesh problem. You can use clothes for upper, lower body  and shoes , all in one nif ( without a Body inside ) and use the amulet slot.

Or a nude Player or NPC can use a Hair-slot item with clothes ( without a Body inside )

e.g. like this

post-3205-0-70587900-1452403051_thumb.jpg

Only Ring-slot item are a problem.

Yes LR RR, Left Ring Right Ring. I also have problems with Rings. As I created my wearable Tattoo and Tail Mod I tried Rings but they were not displayed in the game.

Amulet is the best slot.

Tails good for player but NPCs do not equip Tail slot items ( You can use MCS, there is a NPCs use tail item option )

It's not a nif/mesh problem. You can use clothes for upper, lower body  and shoes , all in one nif ( without a Body inside ) and use the amulet slot.

Or a nude Player or NPC can use a Hair-slot item with clothes ( without a Body inside )

e.g. like this

Only Ring-slot item are a problem.

Well, I' ll check what can be done with this, still many thanks!

Archived