Nibbles animations (WIP)

SirNibbles

Little offtopic but what are your opnions on Blade and Soul ?

I've played it before, (on a private server and the closed beta) I haven't been endgame back then but the game was fun to play and a smooth attacking system.

From what I did so far in the game, I've had fun playing it; it's definitely not perfect but for a free-to-play game I recommend it for most people to at least try it out once.

Main point of critic from my point would be with the english voices :P, the private server I've played had the original voice files; the american/european version got dissapointing voice acting, although they improved a lot with the actual release the original voices were still better.

The installing is also horrible...the setup.exe apparently wasn't good compiled with installing to a different hard drive other then your drive where Windows is installed on.

Also you're forced to use the desktop shortcut the first time you play it otherwise you can't boot it.

• 2 years later...

Archived