View File

## What?

This is a solution aimed for screen-archers (the ones struggling from pose -rings, -spells), to load poses from ESPs, apply poses on actors and PC, create collections of poses in-game. Collections are plain text files and are shared across all playthroughs

## Why?

Because I can. Just for reference, there are more than 4K poses which were be added by various mods

## Concept

There are two pose collection slots. Each slot may contain one pose collection, you can select and put any pose collection into the slot.

- Edit slot - to edit its pose collection. (delete, copy, rename, add or remove poses from it & etc)
- View slot - to browse its pose collection i.e. apply poses on actors, add (favorite) or remove current pose into Edit's collection.

By 'current pose' here I mean the ONLY pose applied with Pose-Picker. Select NPC with cursor to be able to apply poses on them

I have added bunch of hotkeys, everything must be pressed in conjunction with left Alt key. There is MCM to adjust keys, disable/enable the mod

- L - load poses from selected ESP/ESM, create collection containing loaded poses, and put it into the View slot
- O - select pose collection, put it into the View slot
- Mouse wheel - iterate over View's collection poses, apply the poses on actors. You can move back and forth

- Z - perform various actions on Edit's pose collection - delete, rename, copy etc
- X - select pose collection, put it into the Edit slot
- V - visit nearby poses - i.e. the ones from the same plugin, the ones having Idle ID close to current pose, the ones looking similar(?) to current pose. Questionable feature

- G - favorite current pose. Add the pose into Edit's pose collection
- U - un-favorite current pose. Remove the pose from the collection in the Edit slot

## Notes

- The collections you created in-game located in "Data\PosePicker\PoseCollections" folder
- The concept may change with time or the mod may stuck in its current state
- Despite WIP state, it's safe to use this mod, and you can uninstall it anytime, just disable it in MCM first

## Requirements

SkyUI
SkyUILib
JContainers
SKSE

And of course it requires some mod which adds poses. The mod comes with "Halo's Poses" collection, IF you want to use this collection you'll have to install Halo's poses

## Legal stuff

Don't re-upload the mod without my permission

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/06/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyUILib, SkyUI, JContainers v3.2+, SKSE, AnyPoseMod
  • Special Edition Compatible

It's there is anyone but me tried this?

Anyway, I have pushed third version, which is finally useable, it was hard to detect the issue without starting a new game. Current version includes preset containing all Halo's poses, ofc. you need to have his poses installed

Probably I had to switch from SkyUILib to UIExtensions because of thin & generally better looking list-view menu

Anyway, I have pushed third version, which is finally useable, it was hard to detect the issue without starting a new game. Current version includes preset containing all Halo's poses, ofc. you need to have his poses installed

Probably I had to switch from SkyUILib to UIExtensions because of thin & generally better looking list-view menu

I did.

Works amazing, this is a one piece of good mod.

But for some reason I can't create my own collections? I can only add fav poses to the existing collections like "Bioshock". No idea why it won't allow me. I have everyfile installed properly and newest. Also posepicker is installed directly into the skyrim not Mod Organizer.

I did.

Works amazing, this is a one piece of good mod.

But for some reason I can't create my own collections? I can only add fav poses to the existing collections like "Bioshock". No idea why it won't allow me. I have everyfile installed properly and newest. Also posepicker is installed directly into the skyrim not Mod Organizer.

Yeah, there was a bug. Have you installed v0.3 and then disabled it in MCM and then re-enabled it again?

Also, just in case, it may have issues with non-english  (non-ASCII) pose collection names, I never tested this

I was always wanted some simple way to chose poses. FNIS spells is sucks because of all that junk in inventory and spells tab, racemenu is good because you can see the pose you select but is sucks because it's racemenu and it's hard to find one that you want from thousands of animations, does this mode will be sucks for me?  I know for sure this descriptions is sucks, otherwise I could figure it out back on description page and not asking it here.  How does it look in game?  I don't ask HD video with professional voice actor, just putt some in-game screenshots, not these fancy arts.

Alright, that is. You can ban me now, or something, I'm sure I would ban myself for such post.

Would it be possible to have a (dunno if that's the right word) multiplier key like shift+O or ctrl+L instead of single keys?

Everything possible, it's just simpler to check for Alt or any other control key everywhere, rather than have complicated MCM, where each action would have two keys. Though it's still possible.

I can't understand use case, why do you need to have Shift key as control key for O, but Ctrl for L?

I was always wanted some simple way to chose poses. FNIS spells is sucks because of all that junk in inventory and spells tab, racemenu is good because you can see the pose you select but is sucks because it's racemenu and it's hard to find one that you want from thousands of animations, does this mode will be sucks for me?  I know for sure this descriptions is sucks, otherwise I could figure it out back on description page and not asking it here.  How does it look in game?  I don't ask HD video with professional voice actor, just putt some in-game screenshots, not these fancy arts.

Alright, that is. You can ban me now, or something, I'm sure I would ban myself for such post.

How it looks: few list-view menus offering you to select ESPs to load poses from or menus to select pose collections, or menus to input collection name and etc. And you don't have to USE this mod, this is just a mod, I made in my free time

Pose rings may (?) suck because of ton of menus, no fast iteration over poses, though this system backed by pose authors.

PosePicker may suck also because there is no per-animation description, but anyway where I'd get such descriptions? Also any textual description isn't universal, because any pose can be interpreted in lot of various ways

Would it be possible to have a (dunno if that's the right word) multiplier key like shift+O or ctrl+L instead of single keys?

Everything possible, it's just simpler to check for Alt or any other control key everywhere, rather than have complicated MCM, where each action would have two keys. Though it's still possible.

I can't understand use case, why do you need to have Shift key as control key for O, but Ctrl for L? 

I didn't install your mod yet and didn't know if there's an MCM menu or not. The x+x shortcuts I mentioned were just examples and I've been asking for combined hotkeys because I've already got lots of double assigned keys (if I push "O" I think that Take Notes + Face Light Plus will get activated at the same time).

• 4 weeks later...

Great mod. Installed it from nexus recently.

I don't know about anyone else but I saw "nose picker" when I first glanced at this topic..

You are not the only one. people said that on nexus too. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72420/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D72420%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3632125&pUp=1

• 3 months later...

Can’t get this mod working...

I have all the requirements, everything installed trough MO, I can see the mod in MCM, but nothing works.

I have the mod enabled in MCM, and yes, I don’t forget to use the left alt key. :lol:

What I’m doing wrong there?

• 2 months later...