Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

The chain? Not so much. Instead of hanging down in a curve like it should, it molds itself to the shape of the boobs about an inch off the skin. Halp? The chain shows while wearing the Deathclaw Hunter armor, which I think will look kind of neat if it stops looking all funky.

I know, the weight painting is bad on the nipple chain and using BodySlide to conform the nipple chain with your body preset disturbs it even more (BodySlide is not really suited for delicate stuff like chains). But I am a total noob when it comes to 3d modelling and I am also restricted to the current tools.

So we wait and hope the CK can fix it... like at least a dozen of my other mods :P

Bodyslide keeps crashing on me when it try to morph the piercings

same for me ,       Bodyslide keeps crashing on me when it try to morph the piercings

still a cool mod:)

It's crashing for me as well. Can't look at the piercings in preview or build them to use in game.

I also have trouble with the bodyslide: it either suffers a critical failure if I'm adapting the piercings, or it blocks and takes all the memory and disk usage until I use the sysadmin to finish the process...

What version are you using? It seems that pre 3.4 versions of Bodyslide are not working with this mod (Probably because of the full precision support introduced in version 3.4). So please try with the newest Bodyslide version

160934tj3c3vjz33qqbxsj.png

Why is this so?

Because your boobs are too big. I modelled the piercings using the default shape of the CBBE body which has a much smaller boob size than what you have. When you conform the piercings to your preset using Bodyslide, then this happens when your preset differs too much from the vanilla shape. I said somewhere above that Bodyslide is not really suited for delicate stuff like chains and piercings (at least not the automatic conform function I was using), and your picture is the proof.  Before Cell complains, yes I know that Bodyslide can even work nicely with piercings and stuff when you provide extra meshes for slider generation, but for this mod this is way too much work. I have 42 nipple piercing and one nipple chain mesh, and there are 6 basic sliders controlling breast shape. That means I would need to make 43*6=258 extra meshes, and that is not going to happen.

So we wait and hope the CK can fix it... like at least a dozen of my other mods :P

I already have the CK, but in this regard it is no help for me because I am a Blender and not a 3ds max user.

160934tj3c3vjz33qqbxsj.png

Why is this so?

Because your boobs are too big. I modelled the piercings using the default shape of the CBBE body which has a much smaller boob size than what you have. When you conform the piercings to your preset using Bodyslide, then this happens when your preset differs too much from the vanilla shape. I said somewhere above that Bodyslide is not really suited for delicate stuff like chains and piercings (at least not the automatic conform function I was using), and your picture is the proof.  Before Cell complains, yes I know that Bodyslide can even work nicely with piercings and stuff when you provide extra meshes for slider generation, but for this mod this is way too much work. I have 42 nipple piercing and one nipple chain mesh, and there are 6 basic sliders controlling breast shape. That means I would need to make 43*6=258 extra meshes, and that is not going to happen.

Another option in Outfit Studio, is to use the new transform tool in slider edit mode.

The basic idea:

• Start with no conformed sliders to the mesh(es) you made.
  • Enter a slider's edit mode.
  • Then you just move (and optionally rotate) the whole mesh instead of doing a conform.
  • Exit slider mode and test.

If done properly the slider will move the whole mesh appropriately and without distortion. This however is tricky to do with the chain do to the fact it might stretch (think breast width/nipple width etc). I did some experimenting early on when the transform tool was implemented but gave up as it was going to be too time consuming and not useful enough for my personal tastes to justify it.

Just an option to play with in the future.

Another option in Outfit Studio, is to use the new transform tool in slider edit mode.

The basic idea:

• Start with no conformed sliders to the mesh(es) you made.
  • Enter a slider's edit mode.
  • Then you just move (and optionally rotate) the whole mesh instead of doing a conform.
  • Exit slider mode and test.
If done properly the slider will move the whole mesh appropriately and without distortion. This however is tricky to do with the chain do to the fact it might stretch (think breast width/nipple width etc). I did some experimenting early on when the transform tool was implemented but gave up as it was going to be too time consuming and not useful enough for my personal tastes to justify it.

Just an option to play with in the future.

But I still have to do this 258 times.

SO the newest version requires the automatron .esm as a master, might want to put that in the description

My mod does not really depend on the Automatron DLC, it just happened to slip through. I have uploaded a fixed version without dependency on the automatron.esm.

ehh i tried everything to make it work 

steps i done:

1.Updated bodyslide and cbbe 

2.Installed mod 

3.batch builded everything to CBBE curvy(btw cant see piercings in preview and after batch build cant see them in outfit studio) 

4.I can see piercing in AWKCR's armor crafting workbench and also can "upgrade" them in armorsmith workbench but when i try to wear them they are invisible just like in bodyslide and outfit studio and ideas how to fix it ? thx for help :)

ehh i tried everything to make it work 

steps i done:

1.Updated bodyslide and cbbe 

2.Installed mod 

3.batch builded everything to CBBE curvy(btw cant see piercings in preview and after batch build cant see them in outfit studio) 

4.I can see piercing in AWKCR's armor crafting workbench and also can "upgrade" them in armorsmith workbench but when i try to wear them they are invisible just like in bodyslide and outfit studio and ideas how to fix it ? thx for help :)

Did you set some materials for the piercings when you upgraded them?

Btw, if you want to make them visible in Bodyslide/Outfitstudio you have to disable textures by clicking into the render window and pressing "t" (sometimes you have to press several times).

Is it possible to adapt the rings into septum/lip/ear piercings using the current tools available? I've seen some mods for glasses/goggles and stuff but no one seems to have made facial piercings yet.

Also it's a testament to the tenacity of loverslab/adult modders in general that we get nipple/clit piercings before earrings lol.

ears are kinda easy, as is nose with the caveat that modifying position of said parts in the looks menu won't move them. so in certain cases things look weird.

it's possible that weighting it to the right bones might morph it but then you have a chance of distortion.

Ohh i forgot about materials now its working fine but there is still a problem with chain https://gyazo.com/211d1ca7540f87f79b4b33f642d64976 as you can see there is no option to chose ;/

You need to select a left and a right nipple ring piercing first, then there should be more options.

Hi had my problems understanding how the old mod worked(did find out)  now im back to square one i upgraded the mod with the new dependencies (AWKCR) the piercings does not show up in bodyslide when i build them....! you said "press "t" in the render window" to make them show ....no show.hm

Went into game and could build the piercings (or they showed on the list) went into the other workbench (all the piercings show on the list) made a clit piercing.....but there is no materials next???to make it "real"....... is there something im missing here?(again)

I had made breast piercing-rings before upgrading L+R but when i loaded game only the left showed uppost-28-0-60876900-1461784009_thumb.jpg

Im not sure it has anything with this mod to do but now the Vault Tec guy looks like thispost-28-0-08456400-1461784132_thumb.jpg lol

About the missing materials listing......what can be the problem? anybody?

Thanks for the mod anyway

Thanks for the update lordescobar666!  I am still having an issue however.  When I go to the armor bench and attempt to upgrade them from just "piercing" I get the armor bench bug where it does nothing and I can't back out.  The only think I can do is quit or load.  Suggestions?

To add some detail I never get an option for L or R.  It just says piercings and when I attempt to modify it I have two options "Standar" or "Misc".post-1173492-0-42264500-1461800599_thumb.png

Thanks for the update lordescobar666! I am still having an issue however. When I go to the armor bench and attempt to upgrade them from just "piercing" I get the armor bench bug where it does nothing and I can't back out. The only think I can do is quit or load. Suggestions?

To add some detail I never get an option for L or R. It just says piercings and when I attempt to modify it I have two options "Standar" or "Misc". ScreenShot5.png

If you're still using an older version of the game exe and have lots of mods installed that add keywords I'd say you're experiencing the form list bug that was fixed in the patch released with wasteland workshop.

If you're running the latest legit game version then it could be a ui interface mod, or in bizarre cases the fact you're using the controller mode not keyboard and mouse mode.

I haven't purchased any of the DLC's yet.  Would that impact my version?  I am on version 1.4.132.0.0 of the Fallout 4 game client.  I am running a TON of mods that add keywords and I am familiar with the bug you are talking about.  I just don't know how to fix it.

I haven't purchased any of the DLC's yet.  Would that impact my version?  I am on version 1.4.132.0.0 of the Fallout 4 game client.  I am running a TON of mods that add keywords and I am familiar with the bug you are talking about.  I just don't know how to fix it.

If you're experiencing the bug, you fix it by removing mods to reduce keyword usage. Though my understanding is that the patch to support the DLC02 WW - which is the 1.4.132 was supposed to fix that. I have both DLC's and no longer experience the formlist cap bug. I'm not 100% sure if the DLC pushes a different exe or not though. I don't see why it would. It is worth noting that I also removed some mods with keywords so it's totally possible that the bug is still present but I'm not experiencing it because I'm not going over the cap. One mod group that always caused it before was adding in all the CROSS mods. If it's still present in 1.4.132 then the upcoming 1.5 should be resolving it. Though I presume since Gambit updated AWKCR to add in a bunch of new keywords then the 1.4.132 should have resolved it.

*Edit: after looking at your screenshot again, it definitely appears to be keyword related. The best suggestion I have for testing would be to disable other mods to narrow down which is pushing it over the limit. Or move this up in the load order so it's keywords get higher priority.

On a side note my Fallout4.exe freshly downloaded from steam after adding both dlc's has a CRC32 of '40C22E70' and md5 of 'd2bffe62820919222800e797df3b244c' in case it's worth checking. I wish they'd digitally sign the files but oh well.