Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I really dont feel like searching for it through the posts. I installed Crafting Workbenches latest version, and then this. All piercings show up in Bodyslide, and the crafting workbenches appear to be working. I am also using Armorsmith Extended, but have run into no conflicts between any of the mods. However, the piercings dont show up in the workbench. At all. Anyone else encounter this or know a fix?

Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I really dont feel like searching for it through the posts. I installed Crafting Workbenches latest version, and then this. All piercings show up in Bodyslide, and the crafting workbenches appear to be working. I am also using Armorsmith Extended, but have run into no conflicts between any of the mods. However, the piercings dont show up in the workbench. At all. Anyone else encounter this or know a fix?

Get the ESP from post 88 install overwriting the original esp. This does require the original mod archive be installed too.

Get the ESP from post 88 install overwriting the original esp. This does require the original mod archive be installed too.

that fixed it, thanks!

Can you make this mod compatible with AWKCR please?

UPDATE:

in latest version of crafting workbenches there is no clothing bench.. author has removed it it seems.. so... cant make them at moment..

The makes of crafting workbenches and AWKCR changed some things. So lordescobar's original esp is broke for crafting. Mine http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56034-lordescobars-moddable-piercings-for-cbbe-v03-090116/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1444942 adds them to the Armorsmith community workbench. I didn't change the category keyword back then but I might get around to doing it and posting a ne

yeh.. just checked esp myself, crafting keywords are returning errors..... needs updating to use new keywords I guess :)

Not sure if you were still using the original esp or not. But here's a newly modified esp one to put the crafting into the AWKCR Armorsmith workbench under "Accessories". It does not require crafting workbenches, as it no longer supplied the benches. it only supplies recipes to make vanilla pieces.

Thanks!

Guess it pays to look back in threads some times.. :P

I'm not entirely sure what a micro thong is. But maybe the Naughty Elf is what you're looking for. Here's a replacement project with zaps. If you want to use it you'll still need to download the original mod from the linked page.

Screenshots

I finally got the piercing thing to work thanks to your AWKCR up dated file but I can't get your Naughty Elf to show up in the crafting workbench. I looked at your esp file and there seems to be errors in the construction part of it? Which may be the reason not showing up in the workbench. I'm currently using the latest AWKCR Crafting Workbench and Armor Extended mods. Is there away to fix this? 

P.S Thanks Lordescobar for sharing this awesome mod looks great in game :D

I'm not entirely sure what a micro thong is. But maybe the Naughty Elf is what you're looking for. Here's a replacement project with zaps. If you want to use it you'll still need to download the original mod from the linked page.

Screenshots

I finally got the piercing thing to work thanks to your AWKCR up dated file but I can't get your Naughty Elf to show up in the crafting workbench. I looked at your esp file and there seems to be errors in the construction part of it? Which may be the reason not showing up in the workbench. I'm currently using the latest AWKCR Crafting Workbench and Armor Extended mods. Is there away to fix this? 

P.S Thanks Lordescobar for sharing this awesome mod looks great in game :D

That's because it was made to use an old version of armorsmith extended which had the crafting benches there. The newer ones have the benches in AWKCR. I updated the original post with new files. But here's just the esp too.

Naughty Elf ESP only.rar

That's because it was made to use an old version of armorsmith extended which had the crafting benches there. The newer ones have the benches in AWKCR. I updated the original post with new files. But here's just the esp too.

Thanks SlapMeSilly it works :D Much appreciated. :)

Forgive me if I have done something stupid or if this question has already been answered, but I cannot mod the piercings. I can craft the them, but every time I go to mod them, I get stuck in the menu like you would for a keyword problem. That being said, I've tried disabling every single other mod and I still get this error, so it shouldn't be a keyword problem. I even tried uninstalling Automatron and downgrading AWKCR and Crafting Workbenches to pre-Autonatron, just to make sure. In addition, FO4edit shows no errors. Has anyone else been getting this problem since the patch? Please help, this mod looks fantastic but I've hit a brick wall trying to troubleshoot it.

EDIT: I have found the problem! My character is male. I made a new save as a woman, went to qasmoke, and it let me modify the piercings just fine. I made another new save as a guy, went to qasmoke, and I got the same error as before. Typing "player.sexchange" into the console on my main save file fixes the error there. I assumed the piercings could not be worn by men, but not that they couldn't be crafted by them. Any advice?

EDIT #2: I ended up using Face Ripper to save my male face as a preset option, used player.sexchange to make my character female, modded the different piercings I wanted, then used player.sexchange again to revert to male and used showlooksmenu to change my face back. A convoluted process, but it works.

Ahh, i cant see piercings in game(can wear them but cant see them) and also cant see them in bodyslide preview, I've seen them before(at least in preview) but something went wrong and cant fix it now i reinstalled all mods ;/ And btw will that mod work with this one ? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7718/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D7718%26preview%3D&pUp=1 If yes can someone tell me how? (mods order, bodyslide stuff etc)

Ahh, i cant see piercings in game(can wear them but cant see them) and also cant see them in bodyslide preview, I've seen them before(at least in preview) but something went wrong and cant fix it now i reinstalled all mods ;/ And btw will that mod work with this one ? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7718/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D7718%26preview%3D&pUp=1 If yes can someone tell me how? (mods order, bodyslide stuff etc)

This mod doesn't natively support cbbe2pac sliders, but give this a try in Outfit Studio (copypasting from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55152-2pacs-cbbe-skimpy-armor-and-clothing-replacer-now-version-2/)

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.

First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to right

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

Thats it!

Hope it helps...

I'm having a problem with getting the piercings to show up in the preview/outfit studio window. I know it's not necessary since I can just batch build and be done with it, but my current preset uses extreme balloon values so I was hoping to be able to modify the piercings myself using the guide posted earlier

On the Deformation with larger sliders.

It can be fixed but is tricky.

It calls for doing things slightly different when building the Outfit Studio project.

You'll want to go thru the normal sets of load the reference, load the outfit, conform to all.

But when you check the different sliders if you see one that has deformed the piercing... you need to go to the top (with the piercings mesh and the slider in question highlighted). Under "sliders" at the top choose "clear slider data" (this will zero the data for the piercing mesh adjustment, but should leave the reference in the correct shape). Now right click on the mesh and choose "Move Shape" and adjust the X,Y,and Z axis in Bodyslide until the piercing lines up (Move shape with the slider in edit move will become the new slider data once the slider is taken out of edit move).

With that done set the slider back to zero, the piercing should go back to the default location, and slowly move the slider from 0 to 100 and make sure the peircing stays with the reference shape.

If you do that with each of the breast sliders then the piercing will retain the original shape no matter how many sliders are combined (as the sliders just combine the moves to match the nipple location instead of deforming the shape while moving)....

Once you've check each slider out and make sure everything works you can save the project (with the ref unchecked) and it will create a package that shouldn't deform even with crazy breast sizes).

This information is all helpful but I can't figure out why I can't see the piercings in the actual preview. Any guesses on what's wrong?

Great job with this mod. Installs easy and conformed to my bodyslide preset perfectly! The integration with the modding system is great, just having one nipples piercing item you equip and customise is way preferable to having a unique item variation for each one. And I didn't see any clipping when equipping even tight clothing, so there's no need to take off the piercing before you put on say a tight dress to avoid it clipping through. Unless you have a nipple chain on of course, but that should be obvious.

Anyway, 10/10, great mod, blows Skyrim piercing mods the fuck away. :)

I can't figure out how to install this for the life of me. I use the special workbenches, yes, but the piercings do not show up. I tried "building" them in bodyslide, didn't show up. can someone please explain step by step how to properly install this and make it work? I'm totally lost.

I can't figure out how to install this for the life of me. I use the special workbenches, yes, but the piercings do not show up. I tried "building" them in bodyslide, didn't show up. can someone please explain step by step how to properly install this and make it work? I'm totally lost.

Same problem here I cant get them to show up in the crafting benches either?.  OK new .esp added them to my benches.  just can't mod them at the armor bench.  Noted earlier post of needing to be female to mod them.

Same problem here I cant get them to show up in the crafting benches either?.  OK new .esp added them to my benches.  just can't mod them at the armor bench.  Noted earlier post of needing to be female to mod them.

You may need the adjusted esp, that works with armor keywords mod, rather than crafting benches which is bit out of date now. it is back on page 5 of this thread.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is this mod still working?  Tried crafting to give to Piper but although I can craft rings, I can't mod them, I get stuck in the mod screen.  I also can't see them in preview mode of Bodyslide/Outfit.  Please help, tried everything suggested (I believe) including downloading the correct files in the correct order.  Thanks in advance.

Do you know console?

Yes, I guess I could try that.  The only issue I see is that since I can't see them in Bodyslide, I can't adjust them for my custom CBBE Body.

EDIT No luck.  So far all I can find is the craftable item "Nipple Ring".  I see the mods but with such a short screen for the help return list I don't know if there are any other items I can grab or not.

Okay, got it almost working... rings are good. Perfect. The chain? Not so much. Instead of hanging down in a curve like it should, it molds itself to the shape of the boobs about an inch off the skin. Halp? The chain shows while wearing the Deathclaw Hunter armor, which I think will look kind of neat if it stops looking all funky.

Also I need to figure out how the change the slot as it takes up the same one as my jetpack.

The chain? Not so much. Instead of hanging down in a curve like it should, it molds itself to the shape of the boobs about an inch off the skin. Halp? The chain shows while wearing the Deathclaw Hunter armor, which I think will look kind of neat if it stops looking all funky.

I know, the weight painting is bad on the nipple chain and using BodySlide to conform the nipple chain with your body preset disturbs it even more (BodySlide is not really suited for delicate stuff like chains). But I am a total noob when it comes to 3d modelling and I am also restricted to the current tools.

Also I need to figure out how the change the slot as it takes up the same one as my jetpack.

The newest version I just uploaded uses a different slot.

can you not to so it dont need Crafting Workbenches and it can be made at the Chemistry station? please also wtih only console would be fine to

The newest version does not require Crafting Workbenches anymore, but uses AWKCR instead. In my opinion using the chemistry station is not immersive and I don't want to support different esp version, so that is not coming.