Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

Apologies for this, but I'm sill having an issue with the nipple piercings. (Why is it always the nipple piercings that give me grief? <- Rhetorical)

(Also, apologies for the poor quality picture, I don't know what has gotten into Steam lately, the pics are hidden away in a stupid place and they're all shitty quality and low size.)

20160603014838_1.jpg

When I installed this earlier I was using a custom preset but did not make a batch build. I went back and switched back to CBBE Curvy and did a batch build including the piercings.  I don't know why the game thinks that her right nipple is at the level of her shoulder, it is possible that this was answered and I just missed it in the thread.  Also, the Safety Pin piercings do not show up at all in either the game or in BodySlide nor Outfit Studio.  Navel, clit and labial piercings all seem to work fine in game, thanks a bunch for these, I freely admit that I find women with piercings to be rather more interesting that I really should.

From the looks of the screenshot and the offset placement of the piercing I'd say you build the CBBE physics body. Try rebuilding the body without physics manually don't use batch build. If that alone doesn't work then rebuild the piercings you plan to use manually one by one, don't use batch as you may be selecting too many items causing a conflict.

Had the exact same problem and it's CBBE Physics -  build the body for CBBE Body not CBBE Physics -  you'll loose the jiggle but hey...

On the other hand my nipple rings don't fit the nipples - attached photos, and I don't know how to fix it in Body slide. I understand that the chain will never just weigh down like normal (it follows the body ?)

Can someone pls help - step by step, if I'm not asking for too much?

AT ANY RATE, EXTREMELY GOOD WORK GUYS, ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE PUT TIME AND EFFORT FOR US PERVS OUT THERE :))))   THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

I'm including an image of my caracter so you can get an idea of what type of bodyslide I'm using.

Thank you again

post-1161538-0-18438400-1465905637_thumb.jpg

post-1161538-0-05030300-1465905639_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi! Something not working right in bodyslide with piercings. I use 2pac's favorite body with large boobs, in bodyslide i build body and piercings in batchbuild but in game piercings not attached to nipples they gone under tits and chain also gone there. Is there solutions you can offer?

I have the exact same problem. Also I've tried by adding the meshes to the female body mesh in nifskope. No luck.

Hi! Something not working right in bodyslide with piercings. I use 2pac's favorite body with large boobs, in bodyslide i build body and piercings in batchbuild but in game piercings not attached to nipples they gone under tits and chain also gone there. Is there solutions you can offer?

I have the exact same problem. Also I've tried by adding the meshes to the female body mesh in nifskope. No luck.

You guys are running the unique player mod, am I right? If so, bodyslide throws the built body mesh automatically into /characterassets, whereas your actually used mesh is located in /playercharacterassets, result - no change in game. Moreover, to adjust single assets to the chosen body preset it is recommended not to use 'batch build' in bodyslide but 'build' instead.

You guys are running the unique player mod, am I right? If so, bodyslide throws the built body mesh automatically into /characterassets, whereas your actually used mesh is located in /playercharacterassets, result - no change in game. Moreover, to adjust single assets to the chosen body preset it is recommended not to use 'batch build' in bodyslide but 'build' instead.

I've attached the piercing meshes to unique female body by adding them in nifskope and rename the steel textures to invisible from invisible. as they'll appear as apparel automatically. the meshes are visible in outfit studio but not in game. sorry  for my bad english. anyway I'm eager to play with your mod. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

NippleRing R (the second in the List) is still not working. No Sliders in Bodyslide and no Ring inGame. How can i fix this?

Got the same problem since the last update , just the right ring everything else works.........so do all have this problem? or is it just us?

You Don't. It's Nothing So Don't Worry. Also, Type "Sexchange" If You're Male To Use This Mod. Head's Up Though, You'll Lose Your Face.

How is this supposed to help? it's not nothing, it's not working? My Avatar is Female. Everythings working fine besides that dumb Nipplering. That's not nothing.

(Boy, do i feel like in the Dead-Parrot-Sketch)

This mod works fine for me, though I did have to update bodyslide to the current version. I am having one issue however with the bodyslide. The right nipple heart and plain right nipple ring do not have any sliders and therefore, doesn't allow me to build them to my body preset. Is there a way to work around this? I have tried to build them in outfit studio, but I cannot locate the file to export it to.

This mod works fine for me, though I did have to update bodyslide to the current version. I am having one issue however with the bodyslide. The right nipple heart and plain right nipple ring do not have any sliders and therefore, doesn't allow me to build them to my body preset. Is there a way to work around this? I have tried to build them in outfit studio, but I cannot locate the file to export it to.

Just do a batch build and include all the parts from the mod?

Just do a batch build and include all the parts from the mod?

There are no sliders to change on the 2 nipple ring sets mentioned so batch building does nothing. Tried building them in the outfit studio, but again, nothing. The rings are noticeable if I look inside my character, so they are working. Maybe I can try to edit them in the geck and copy one of the rings WITH sliders, unless the mod author is still alive...

• 2 weeks later...

what about it being broken because when i go to mod it i can't can then i can't click tab to get out so i have to load a save

Easiest way to defeat that is to either use the console command 'coc sanctuaryext' (or whatever cell you are in if you know it) or you can use 'player.moveto xxxxxxx' and type in the ID of one of your companion characters like Dogmeat (0001d15c).

Either way it forces the menu closed and warps you to that location without needing to load and lose everything. If you are in survival mode and can't access console commands....well I would suggest downloading a mod that lets you use it. No sense in letting Bethesda's unwavering stance on not fixing bugs stop you from playing the game.

what about it being broken because when i go to mod it i can't can then i can't click tab to get out so i have to load a save

That's a known bug in the game and has nothing whatsoever to do with this mod. It's caused by the game not loading all necessary files before you enter the workbench. 

Then what should i do to fix it

I have tried messing with the two nipple rings that refuse to update to the bodyslide preset I currently use but still no luck. I don't know too much about outfit studio and every time I try to add sliders to the rings, nothing happens. Hopefully someone more skilled than me can post a fix so the right nipple heart and R plain ring will build to any preset instead of default cbbe body.

• 2 weeks later...

That's a known bug in the game and has nothing whatsoever to do with this mod. It's caused by the game not loading all necessary files before you enter the workbench. 

Then what should i do to fix it

Gotta say I have the same problem and this is the ONLY mod (for me) that has this supposed well known issue that I can find no reference to on the web. If there is a workaround it'd be nice to know what it is. I tried dropping the fucking thing on the ground and adding the mods with console but no dice. Really at wits end because this mod looks real nice.

The easiest way out of that that I know of is to open your console (if you can) and do "slm 14." Then accept your character and when it closes the showlooksmenu it also will close your broken workbench menu. That bug can happen anytime at any workbench. You've just been lucky.

I quit trying to use this mod. The bellybutton jewel was away from the body and I couldn't reference it against a body in bodyslide to move it closer. Neat idea, wish it worked better.

I am having the same issue, I just need to learn more about the ins and outs of bodyslide studio. Several of the jewelry are broken and will not update to any silders due to them not having any available. I try building them by adding a cbbe reference, but somehow I end up adding the cbbe body to the jewelry and i have multiple bodies showing up. But no worries, once I figure out how to add sliders to the piercings that are broken, I will upload them for others to enjoy.