Lordescobar's Moddable Piercings (for CBBE)

• 3 weeks later...

This mod works ok.  Labia and clit rings show up well.  Belly button is completely hidden, and nipples are off.  I'm trying to use Bodyslide to re-position, except the both the piercing model and the body model don't show up in the preview view which makes lining up the piercing nearly impossible because it's complete guess-work.  Any idea why they aren't showing up in the preview window?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Navel and labia/crit rings work perfectly for me. Nipples are almost exactly aligned to where they should be, but my preset has unusual nipples. I can fix it in game with LooksMenu's slider thingies though.

Overall this is easily the best piercing etc mod I've saw so far given how you've set up the customization/piercing selection.

• 1 month later...

I have a problem with the mod. I have the actually BodySlide und OutfitStudio. Ingame i can buíld the piercings and equip it. My personal body (boobs) are bigger as normal. I dont see the nipplepiercings. Vagina does not hit perfect. When i try to change the position in the Studio i don't see any graphic. Nothing. What do i wrong. Please type a detailed instruction. Or maybe you can change my body. I upload it.

Please help me fast :-)

post-1601863-0-11215500-1482955510_thumb.png

post-1601863-0-88185800-1482955511_thumb.png

post-1601863-0-03659000-1482955513_thumb.png

My Favorite.xml

I have a problem with the mod. I have the actually BodySlide und OutfitStudio. Ingame i can buíld the piercings and equip it. My personal body (boobs) are bigger as normal. I dont see the nipplepiercings. Vagina does not hit perfect. When i try to change the position in the Studio i don't see any graphic. Nothing. What do i wrong. Please type a detailed instruction. Or maybe you can change my body. I upload it.

You just need to open each piercing, one by one, in bodyslide, and build them each to the preset you want to use. Aside from plain nipple ring R and nipple heart R, which refuse to be set to anything other than stock cbbe preset, the other piercings will be set to the preset you built them to. You don't need to use outfit studio unless you want to try to fix the two piercings that are broken. I'm assuming you are using a translator so here are simple steps:

1. Install latest version (0.4)

2. open bodyslide (NOT outfit studio)

3. build each piercing to the preset you want

4. If using AWKCR, look for utilities tab and build item called "piercing"

5. Go to an armor modification bench, and edit "piercing" being sure to add a material and/or color gem, otherwise piercing will not show.

6. ????

7. Profit

You just need to open each piercing, one by one, in bodyslide, and build them each to the preset you want to use. Aside from plain nipple ring R and nipple heart R, which refuse to be set to anything other than stock cbbe preset, the other piercings will be set to the preset you built them to. You don't need to use outfit studio unless you want to try to fix the two piercings that are broken. I'm assuming you are using a translator so here are simple steps:

5. Go to an armor modification bench, and edit "piercing" being sure to add a material and/or color gem, otherwise piercing will not show.

6. ????

7. Profit

Thanks for the fast answer. Your instruction works fine. I dont use a translater iam not so good in english. But you understand what I mean  :cool:. Can i download more piercing or is that all?. They are good but i think we can need more of them  :D

Thanks and greetings

6. ????

7. Profit

Thanks for the fast answer. Your instruction works fine. I dont use a translater iam not so good in english. But you understand what I mean  :cool:. Can i download more piercing or is that all?. They are good but i think we can need more of them  :D

Thanks and greetings

I dont see the nipplering on the right side. What is wrong. He is in the Body?? Can the chain are hanging or is he only a texture? I think on big breasts they don't look nice.

I think the items can be bigger or maybe to be adjustable. 

CU

6. ????

7. Profit

Thanks and greetings

I dont see the nipplering on the right side. What is wrong. He is in the Body?? Can the chain are hanging or is he only a texture? I think on big breasts they don't look nice.

I think the items can be bigger or maybe to be adjustable. 

CU

Plain nipple ring R and heart nipple piercing R were uploaded without cbbe sliders on them so they don't update to the preset you build them to. I have been trying to fix this, but I suck at outfit studio. Until someone much more skilled than me can fix and upload a patch, those two piercings are broken.

As for "other" piercing mods, a good mod by gamoholik just released that adds an outfit with lots of different piercings, you just need to build it in bodyslide with the piercings you want to wear checked on.

I'm (really!) trying to make this work for EVB, but I can't figure it out. Any help, please? How can I make them show up in outfit studio, so I can align them? If I try to select manually a texture (steel), OS is just crashing to desktop.

I'm (really!) trying to make this work for EVB, but I can't figure it out. Any help, please? How can I make them show up in outfit studio, so I can align them? If I try to select manually a texture (steel), OS is just crashing to desktop.

You need to set the alpha values in the default materials to 1 (just open all material files with the material editor and set alpha to 1 in case it isn't already) and exchange the "invisible_d" texture with a texture that shows something.

Are you using mod organizer? I also get crashes with OS when opening the shape properties dialog but only when using with MO, outside of MO that dialog opens just fine.

You need to set the alpha values in the default materials to 1 (just open all material files with the material editor and set alpha to 1 in case it isn't already) and exchange the "invisible_d" texture with a texture that shows something.

Are you using mod organizer? I also get crashes with OS when opening the shape properties dialog but only when using with MO, outside of MO that dialog opens just fine.

I am using NMM. How do I edit the materials, with which tool? Can I just overwrite the material files with the steel file? (that's what I want to use)

Superb mod thank you very much for this it works great and I don't see any other similar offerings :)

1 slight issue is the clit barbell seems too high to me, like it's located in the bottom of the mons rather than the clitoral hood. Bodyslide settings are correct as everything else lines up... any way to easily tweak this manually?

As a suggestion (assuming you are still developing this mod) if you are adding skins you might want to consider some larger / more visible piercing options. The ones you have are awesome but some situations demand a bigger piercing ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea, but running into issues with bodyslide. Getting a ctd whenever I try to config one to a body (tested with z-flat, cbbe slim, cbbe tiny). Non-batch building is not resolving the issue (tested with the barbell H piercing as well as a few others that should be working fine). Anyone have suggestions? Will these work on non-beachball chests?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just DL'd this mod and wanted to mash it up with other armors I'm working on however I can't see the objects in Outfit Studio or Bodyslide.

They appear on the drop down, I can hit build, I can open them up in nifskope, the mesh names appear in Outfit studio but I can't see the actual meshes in Outfit Studio to manipulate and place em.

Am I doing something wrong?

Nvm, I swapped the materials on each object and the textures and now they're visible.

• 2 weeks later...

Just DL'd this mod and wanted to mash it up with other armors I'm working on however I can't see the objects in Outfit Studio or Bodyslide.

They appear on the drop down, I can hit build, I can open them up in nifskope, the mesh names appear in Outfit studio but I can't see the actual meshes in Outfit Studio to manipulate and place em.

Am I doing something wrong?

Nvm, I swapped the materials on each object and the textures and now they're visible.

Could you be so nice and tell me how I do that?