post your sexy screens here!

The lighting here needs a little more work. I'm trying to do it without electric lamps (or fake light source cheating for that matter) and I'm a bit short of oil for lamps and candles.

image.png

Still, not without its merits as it is :)

A few more snaps from Sanctuary Cattle Barn

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I had planned on making this complete as a wood structure, but I ended up putting a glass wall in. It let me add another layer of slaves on the outside, which is good.

image.png

image.png

Candle placement courtesy of Place Everywhere.

image.png

What I need here is a hands and knees mat for the third row and I could get a real "tunnel of love" perspective going here.

image.png

This started off as overflow slave accommodation at Starlight.

image.png

I'm considering putting in another couple of tiers.

The annoying thing is that it looks better than the thing it was temporary storage for!

image.png

... which was itself overflow storage for Sanctuary. I always promise myself I'm not going to do this...

image.png

... and yet, here I am again.

After taking over the family business and gaining control of the commonwealth the protagonist now know as "Mother" decides to monetize defective synths and runners of the female variety. 

ScreenShot1.png.de9445975feece39177604ea022eec51.png

Mother inspecting the training and calibration department.

ScreenShot4.png.8febb0d46e1038c00fd74ef631258048.png

The vaginal reconstruction and customization department.

ScreenShot9.png.e31399531f4c575673037cbdf4416e21.png

X-3524 Constance going over the pending property recovery at the Third Rail with with the Neighbourhood watch  

1.png.93edf52b3ee4df270758929b259c88c4.png

Confronting the broken toy in the VIP room.

2.png.6bd768b9c363ed9f6f1eaf368da2d1e5.png

Walk of shame, so close to freedom.

4.png.20db8eabaeb626fa2fa78538c34a799d.png

Signing the property in for an attitude adjustment...

5.png.72047d1ed45bdd0af11eff6e81fed6b6.png

Oh, turns out this is ADA's kink...

6.png.00cc4131ca52120120c42c0ca23ded07.png

After a tune up fixing damage from the attitude adjustment, she gets shown her end of life-cycle work assignment . 

7.png.e8cc78a13e8547e6b71a6fd556588899.png

Long time lurker, first time poster, this site had all the stuff I was missing to make the main story have a happy ending in my eyes, hope you enjoy my vision.

5 hours ago, BCBasher said:

Long time lurker, first time poster, this site had all the stuff I was missing to make the main story have a happy ending in my eyes, hope you enjoy my vision.

Nice stuff!

Obligatory screenshot:

image.png

Still having fun with Place Everywhere. I'm particularly enjoying those @Kiara's Breeding Posters as wallpaper.

What do you reckon? Red or blue? (Ignore the unfortunate levitation effect on the wall locks....)

image.png

I should set up some lights so I can script them from a terminal. Save a lot of trouble in the long run...