post your sexy screens here!

Dunwich Borers. Hunting with night vision.

image.png

I can see, I am going to have to re-do that "fertile" tat for the Fusion Girl UV.

image.png

Bedlam and friend.

image.png

I did a second pass, collecting the girls I'd left cuffed and kneeling. Turns out there was one I'd missed. Bet she thought she got away with it...

image.png

You can see her disappointment.

image.png

That's better!

image.png

Final haul, just in case anyone's interested:

image.png

Should be about 3k caps there, not counting sales of arms or armor, or the half dozen from the surface that I already sold.

And then Mason owes me some money for taking Bedlam out of the picture. Good job.

5 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Love it, how'd you get the wall stickers to be so large?

Two ways: first, there is a mod on Nexus that makes the base size larger.  Second, Place Anywhere lets you make any settlement object bigger or smaller.  You could also use console commands but that would get annoying for a bunch of letters.

West Tek Tactical Goggles.

image.png

There's a weird fetishistic quality to them - I love it!

image.png

Question for the more experienced screen archers here: Is there a way to have the DOF focus on something to the side of the screen.  I'd have really liked to get the focus on the redhead in this shot...

image.png

... but that means either turning off the DOF, or pointing the camera right at her, and lose the brunette on the left.

Not that it's a bad shot as it is, but sometimes I really want to focus on a foreground element to the side, and it frustrates me that I can't seem to do it.

I'm spamming this one around, I'm afraid. New tat design for RRS:

image.png

I'm suing a different process to separate the colors and I'm not sure I like the result. But I do like the screenshot, hence the post.

8 hours ago, SamPayne said:

Heather is taking over for Nat. First time adding blur to an image. Messed with the FOV to get a more "fuller" shot. Her tits look bigger than they really are. Trying to learn how to be like you @Oxton- :P 

377160_20200525202507_1_EDITED.jpg

it's nice to be someone's inspiration XD

6 hours ago, Oxton- said:

@hanaka asked for action with supermutnats but these animations don't work well for me, so for now I have only these pics :V377160_20200526124405_1.thumb.png.4a4a7d55eaafef32ccff13e2c51e5d0c.png

377160_20200526131059_1.thumb.png.15290ccb8232bf9bd54897a264ce07f6.png

377160_20200526132918_1.thumb.png.47a56816f6820e28f89ad9c8d9874733.png

I fuc.... Love You :) i mean no homo. Thank You so much. I gor other black lady as my preset now as my character. Took me few days to get this all working. Btw great set as always. ❤️