post your sexy screens here!

I've been trying to find a way to name my trophy house without it getting in the way of the girls' names. I think I finally worked it out.

ScreenShot695.png

Just a glass wall, free standing, by the edge of the road.  You can walk round and still inspect the girls

ScreenShot696.png

One of these days Ill achieve my objective and collect all the female bosses in the game, all kneeling and with their names up in lights. Every time I get close I have to restart from some reason.

Oh well, maybe this time.

[edit]

As usual, once I start, I can't stop fiddling. First I wanted to move the wall along a notch so it better framed the girls. Then I got the bright idea of extending the Glass House roof and fastening the wall to that. With maybe a proper foundation so it didn't float in the air so much.

image.png

Then I thought, let's get the School name in there, too.

image.png

Once I did that I had to add a flag. And then another for the sake of balance.

image.png

The machinegun turrets on the corner add a pleasingly sinister note, I feel :)

Of course, you need to wait or nightfall to get the full effect.

image.png

It's all got a bit of a Modern Art Gallery vibe. Which seems appropriate in some ways.

And you can still walk around the wall and inspect the exhibits up close.

image.png

As close as you like, really. It's an Installation. It's supposed to be interactive.

image.png

Latest recruit:

image.png

So I was fiddling with stage lighting for a dancer I'd assigned in Sanctuary and I wanted to wait for night so I could see if it gave the right effect. So I placed a chair with a good view of the stage, sat down, and waited till midnight.

When I opened my eyes, what do you think was the first thing I saw?

Spoiler

image.png

It's not that I'm unappreciative ...