post your sexy screens here!

Hi, Just reinstalled my FO4 since my HDD was beginning to kick the bucket. Currently just rebuilding the commonwealth with these three Femme Fatales (Curie, Ellen, and Nora).

18_11_07_v01.thumb.png.958895120dee2670c5de2d5d0e2f04ad.png

Sexy Below This line

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

18_11_07_v02.thumb.png.7e2f844899a05a34e069cf2a4b663558.png

18_11_07_v03.thumb.png.349ce9247080e825c900b773e68e0ea5.png

18_11_07_v04.thumb.png.22641c6f8e5d40fb358011a66626483f.png

16 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Baianá

fallout42018-07-1210-keun9.jpg

"Woman from Bahía" (Brazil)

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Samba Drum 'n' Bass She's got the rhythm...

is it me or your areolas got bigger and darker?? (eerr her areolas i mean your character's >_<) i love your tits..HER tits i mean not yours You know..not saying i don't like yours either..for the "Flat specimen" that you are..let me tell you that you are pretty..i also like flat girls..as long as they at least have a nice ass lol...i mean i'm not saying that you don't have or anything you know..lol i don't even know what to say anymore...i just wanted to say that i love your charcter and also you... You are very pretty for my taste in girls n.n ❤️

8 hours ago, Edward95 said:

is it me or your areolas got bigger and darker?? (eerr her areolas i mean your character's >_<) i love your tits..HER tits i mean not yours You know..not saying i don't like yours either..for the "Flat specimen" that you are..let me tell you that you are pretty..i also like flat girls..as long as they at least have a nice ass lol...i mean i'm not saying that you don't have or anything you know..lol i don't even know what to say anymore...i just wanted to say that i love your charcter and also you... You are very pretty for my taste in girls n.n ❤️

Except for a few brief experiments with modified specular maps, size and color of the areola remained unchanged for Atomic Beauty. Both her areola and labia are brownish black, just like mine. I'm of brown color after all, and so is she. That my boobs are comparatively flat goes w/o saying. High-end plastic surgery is required to come close to this or gravity inevitably comes into play.

Fortunately, she doesn't have to wear dress size 6 to earn a living in the fucking Commonwealth where the plastic surgeon takes bottle caps for his creative work... 

Good to read that we both go for asses. And glad you like her. I like her too, guess that's why I drive her since game release.

serveimage-mini.jpg.f0dff98838a627836b1e7778a510a057.jpg   Honey anyone?  :classic_laugh:

Happy weekend! And may the cum be with you,

2 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Except for a few brief experiments with modified specular maps, size and color of the areola remained unchanged for Atomic Beauty. Both her areola and labia are brownish black, just like mine. I'm of brown color after all, and so is she. That my boobs are comparatively flat goes w/o saying. High-end plastic surgery is required to come close to this or gravity inevitably comes into play.

Fortunately, she doesn't have to wear dress size 6 to earn a living in the fucking Commonwealth where the plastic surgeon takes bottle caps for his creative work... 

Good to read that we both go for asses. And glad you like her. I like her too, guess that's why I drive her since game release.

serveimage-mini.jpg.f0dff98838a627836b1e7778a510a057.jpg   Honey anyone?  :classic_laugh:

Happy weekend! And may the cum be with you,

What the fuck happened to that vagine? LOLOL

3 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

What the fuck happened to that vagine? LOLOL

Not particularly familiar with these things, kid, huh? LOLOL

For beginners: She pulls the labia majora outward and up. Boorah!