post your sexy screens here!

Got tired of searching around for a really good enemy mod. Theyre all pretty easy once you learn how they work or insanely crazy with spawn generation. I stumbled upon this mod but at first I was unimpressed with it:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31356

I play as melee and found I could disable the bad guy pretty easily (cant kill him except with a near perfect hit from a fatman). But thats where the fun comes in. I realized since I couldnt kill him that I could use console to jack his stats up to make him more Terminator like. Coupled it with RSE to make it extra special. 

1.thumb.png.c0707a2778199d747b3c894d2a60e954.png2.thumb.png.165135a576c0a9ec054d46c257e46bcd.png3.thumb.png.c6d4b4456bd3a3ae40967bd8a91e7def.png4.thumb.png.7a0b238b852f389ab8440973946b33e4.png5.thumb.png.a395676e3beb2d50b5c01e71ad879b95.png6.thumb.png.34d41f8b38bb09d373e1a1a95448c329.png7.thumb.png.a38b65f829393c9dad1901e9daad5131.png8.thumb.png.09d9d1d5c78403ad4884c0a5eb7cacde.png9.thumb.png.0738c0cd82a0eaa2193b1b42d88b7a42.png10.thumb.png.0212a463108f3e723d5a26316dcf9b23.png

@Flashy (JoeR)

Callie's Last Time with Nate

(This one's kind of long... sorry about that. If it's too long, let me know admins and I'll keep them shorter in the future. <.< )

The threat of nuclear war was hanging over their heads, but Callie and Nate weren't thinking about that, nor about their impending speeches at the veteran's hall. They weren't even really thinking about their son Shaun in the other room... that's what Codsworth was for, so they could have some time together like this. "I'm so happy that you're finally home where you belong... if I had lost you..." Callie whispered.

LastTimeWithNate01-StandEmbrace01.thumb.jpg.2f7bb24bc80d3a9c59a3a1d2f9901938.jpg

(Continued under spoiler tag)

"Hey... you'll never get rid of me." Nate joked, holding his beautiful wife close.

LastTimeWithNate02-StandEmbrace03.thumb.jpg.afddb7abe9c761c08479186ef2a1fc49.jpg

Callie let out a soft "Hnh" of amusement and smiled at Nate. "Good soldier." She murmured and then kissed him and felt his manhood begin to stir against her loins.

LastTimeWithNate03-StandKiss05.thumb.jpg.80741557e7b6b567422701d6463775de.jpg

"How about you put those lips to better use than worrying about something that will never happen." Nate requested in a husky tone.

LastTimeWithNate04-StandEmbraceOther01.thumb.jpg.977dd3dd95158017bc16f5ea47a04f8d.jpg

Callie chuckled and pushed Nate gently back into the armchair. She considered making him go down on her until he begged for release... he could make the cutest little whining noise when he couldn't wait any longer. But today felt... special somehow. Perhaps it was the speeches that reminded her how close to death the both of them had already come in the Alaskan battlefront. Or something else... it didn't matter. She wanted to show him how happy she was that he was home. She had waited six long months after their marriage, already carrying Shaun and starting to show when she had been discharged and they had married. Now he was home. She gazed at her beloved's cock as she stroked it with her hand, biting her lip gently as she put all thoughts besides this encounter from her mind.

LastTimeWithNate05-SittingBJ01.thumb.jpg.59bd66f682c8a47bec4bfad43da899e4.jpg

"Suck it, hon..." Nate whispered, eager to feel the heaven that was Callie's mouth on his member. It didn't bother him that she was experienced when they met... he even knew that he wasn't the only enlisted grunt that she had bedded in their squadron, but that only meant that she used all that experience on him now. And when she wanted to suck cock, good god above, could she suck a cock...

LastTimeWithNate06-SittingBJ07.thumb.jpg.b11c012e3d21c22465cd5791214e6073.jpg

"Mmmmm" Callie murmured as her lips slid up and down Nate's shaft, her tongue teasing him in ways that made his toes quiver. She could make him pop in seconds or drag this out for hours if she wanted, but as good as this was, it wasn't how he wanted to spend his payload. "Hon... that's amazing... but I want to be inside you now." Nate groaned out softly. Callie ignored him, continuing to suck, gently caressing his balls. Normally he'd play along... let her do what she wanted and enjoy the ride, but he wanted more. "Hon... please. I want you..." He begged, moving his hand to his shaft and preventing her from continuing. She still ignored him for a few moments, sucking in what she could and trying to move his hand, but he held firm and her eyes moved up to meet his.

LastTimeWithNate07-SittingBJ20.thumb.jpg.6495cbc5c067e79ed86611132557acc6.jpg

Callie could get feisty when she wanted to, sometimes even a bit mean when she was in an assertive mood. Those were certainly fun times... but she could see he wasn't trying to challenge her, only let his desires be known. So she acquiesced, a smile on her lips as she sauntered over to the bed, sultry in her demeanor. "Come and get it then, soldier." Callie stated in a teasing tone as she looked over her shoulder at him. Nate practically leapt into action, pushing her over the foot of the bed and slipping his fingers into her... already so hot and moist. He grinned and slicked the head of his cock with her wetness and with steady gentle pressure, he slid home into her molten hot depths.

LastTimeWithNate08-BedDoggy06.thumb.jpg.dc0651bbeeb8ec857d3d6ccca2bbd502.jpg

"Mmm... that's a good soldier. Maybe I'll even put you up for a commendation for this." Callie teased, something she said to him the first time they made love. It was very arousing to bed a superior officer, but even more so, he had found his soul mate in her... something he knew the first time she teased him, even before their relationship took a physical turn after surviving an ambush by the Reds. It had been that night that she had ordered him to join her in her bedroll to stave off the chilled Alaskan cold. She had mercilessly teased him a bit before falling asleep and even though his balls ached, holding her in his arms that night had been heaven and he knew it was meant to be, even then.

LastTimeWithNate09-BedDoggy12.thumb.jpg.01c726ce8674d39c9f3404c435140d6a.jpg

"Well then I'll just have to make sure you're pleased with my efforts, captain." Nate teased in return, the sounds of his hips slapping against Callie's pert ass filling the room and floating down the hall. Codsworth hummed a merry tune as his sensors picked up the sounds of Sir and Mum's marital bliss and started to fix breakfast now that he knew they were up and about... well awake at any rate.

LastTimeWithNate10-BedDoggy18.thumb.jpg.0cc6bd9bd497d93fd4eb820853fe99f0.jpg

Callie chuckled and lifted her leg up as Nate was thrusting into her harder now and had pushed her forward a bit. "Mmm... that's good..." She groaned out as Nate hammered his length into her, pushing her even more forward until she had to lift the other leg up as well. "Good to hear... I'd hate to leave my captain unsatisfied with my performance." Nate joked, gazing down at his beloved wife as he made her body rock with his movements.

LastTimeWithNate11-BedDoggy21.thumb.jpg.6a333268da505d353f53dcb0a176c086.jpg

"Oh Nate... you know very well that you'd know it if I was disappointed." Callie teased as Nate lifted her leg up onto her shoulder and wiggled his hips around to stir her honeypot. "Mmm... don't remind me." Nate grumbled good-naturedly, rubbing his ass as he remembered getting pegged by her with a strap-on so she could "show him how it's done". Luckily for his poor butt, he was a fast learner.

LastTimeWithNate12-BedDoggy25.thumb.jpg.ad3414151991e66f5a44eb7b2d601124.jpg

"Mmph... you feel so good, hon..." Nate murmured as he enjoyed the feeling of Callie's silky hot confines. "So do you, sweetheart..." Callie whispered in return, both of them having a harder time being articulate at the moment as they both sighed and groaned in enjoyment.

LastTimeWithNate13-BedDoggy29.thumb.jpg.7c0eac978bcc1e2fb0eb0fcca3dada80.jpg

Nate finished turning Callie over onto her back and watched as her boobs quivered in time with his hard thrusting. "Mmm... you are so damned sexy." Nate crooned as the sunlight glinted off the sweat on Callie's flushed cheeks.

LastTimeWithNate14-BedMissionary01.thumb.jpg.3d1419806f120c69b2acb562e76998c1.jpg

"Fuck..." Callie groaned as pleasure coursed through her body as she had her first orgasm, her body stiffening a bit and then she went limp. Nate growled softly in pleasure as he felt her inner walls squeezing even tighter around him. He smiled down at her and tenderly kneaded her breasts as he waited on the signal to continue. "Guess you won this time, hon." He joked, recalling the time that they raced to see who could finish first. She had won then too... and then she had given him a kiss and slipped away from him as she pulled her fatigue slacks back up and hurried off to return to duty, blowing him a kiss over her shoulder as she winked, leaving him dumbfounded and blue-balled. Despite that, he had to smile... she had said she would win and damned if she didn't. Callie chuckled at the memory and looked down at where Nate's little soldier was buried inside her and gave him a nod to continue. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll let you finish the race this time."

LastTimeWithNate15-BedMissionary03.thumb.jpg.f8d4a7bacfae2ba14aac2a615e7a30f8.jpg

Nate smiled and started thrusting into Callie again as she reclined down off her elbows to lie flat. He brushed his hands over her belly that had given life to his boy Shaun. He had missed most of her pregnancy as he had returned to the front lines after their honeymoon. He had gotten a number of photographs and holotapes as she swelled with their child, but unfortunately he missed Shaun's birth by a week. "I think it's about time I put another baby in this belly... I missed most of it with Shaun, but I'll be here for the next one."

LastTimeWithNate16-BedMissionary07.thumb.jpg.9d4d76d93a312e5ce2e3c32815cb31f7.jpg

"It might be a bit soon for baby number two, sweetheart..." Callie responded with a chuckle, but that didn't seem to deter Nate as he started thrusting into her even harder and faster as he gazed down at her sex as he buried himself inside it again and again. He didn't have to respond verbally, Callie could see that he was going to be painting her womb white either way. She could have stopped him, but... it felt too good so she was getting lost in the moment as well.

LastTimeWithNate17-BedMissionary09.thumb.jpg.710d10333cdb99a5f6d60095179de178.jpg

Nate lifted Callie's legs up high and climbed up onto the bed, hammering down into her, a man on a mission. Callie opened her mouth to comment on her husband's silence, but a particularly hard thrust brought out a moan instead.

LastTimeWithNate18-BedMissionary31.thumb.jpg.72c852dd12ce1ec83823485b4289d925.jpg

Nate leaned down lower and gazed into Callie's eyes, slowing down to savor in the moment. He could feel his balls tingling as they started getting ready to unleash their entire payload, but he was restrained himself for now, transfixed by his wife's beauty. "I love you so much, hon..." Nate murmured tenderly. Callie looked back up at him and gave him a sultry smile. "Back at you, big guy." Callie quipped. Perhaps sometime later, when times were hard and she looked back at this moment, she would regret not just saying that she loved him too. But she didn't imagine coming to regret anything about this morning.

LastTimeWithNate19-BedMissionary29.thumb.jpg.534dc612a1212d3f70d595aae9de94d8.jpg

Callie brushed her fingers tenderly over Nate's scruffy cheek. Her eyes said what her lips hadn't moments ago. Nate smiled and gently rolled her over onto her stomach and kissed the side of her neck as he ground his hips against her ass. Then he lifted himself up and looked down. Just below that incredible ass of hers was the snug little pussy that was wrapped so tight and hot around his manhood. He made a guttural noise of appreciation and then started thrusting into her in a slow, deep and hard rhythm. Callie's eyes fluttered closed as she savored the sensation.

LastTimeWithNate20-BedPronebone01.thumb.jpg.ec6651f9ca02a557f0ab07c323c9dbfc.jpg

They were both silent except for labored breathing as Nate's thrusts slowly picked up speed. Nate brushed his hand over the back of Callie's neck and pinned her down for a few seconds as he started thrusting as hard and fast as he could, lost in the moment as he accelerated towards the oblivion of ecstasy. He pulled his hand away and met Callie's gaze as she peered back at him, her eyes half-closed and her cheeks flushed.

LastTimeWithNate21-BedPronebone03.thumb.jpg.2e8d5222a5a7a9035cc402b4280710d7.jpg

Nate let out a soft growl, all the articulation he was capable of at the moment and his hand slid down to Callie's back as he jackhammered into her for all he was worth. Callie met his gaze again and her eyes seemed to say "Give it to me"... and so he did. He gave her one last savage thrust and held himself there as he let out a harsh gasp as he exploded into her depths. Callie whimpered softly as she felt him throbbing inside her and the wet heat of his seed filling her womb and her head dropped down limply as passion overtook her again, carried over the edge by her husband's release. Nate stayed like that, tensed and buried to the hilt for several long moments and then he let out his breath in a long sigh as he relaxed, stirring his hips around a bit as he savored the feeling. He lowered down to hold her then, still buried inside her as they basked in the afterglow.

LastTimeWithNate22-BedPronebone06.thumb.jpg.b61be78e39b6dec1108a81cc13753e53.jpg

A little while later, after some quick showers and some good natured teasing between them, they dressed. And then Nate was standing in front of the mirror, contemplating his facial hair and the razor on the sink, wondering if he should shave or not as he rehearsed his speech in his mind. He wiped the fog off the mirror and took a closer look at his face. "War... war never changes." He stated as Callie walked up behind him. "We're going to knock 'em dead at the veteran's hall tonight, hon." She stated confidently. Nate peered back at her, noting her self-assured tone. "You think?" He inquired, still a touch nervous. "Absolutely. Now get ready and stop hogging the mirror." She teased him. He grinned and turned back to the mirror. "Right."

And just a small bonus for the lulz, Codsworth the creeper! (under the spoiler tag)

"Codsworth... enjoying the show?" Callie teased as she spotted the Mr. Handy floating outside the door, one of his eyes trained on the married couple as they enjoyed their morning."

CreeperCodsworth01.thumb.jpg.d2bb8a2fe02a7a2a04602c8248ef087c.jpg

"Oh, you know... just checking on young Shaun, mum." Codsworth stated, lingering where he was. Callie giggled softly and turned her gaze back up to Nate. "Mmhmm." She murmured in a disbelieving tone. Nate merely chuckled and kept doing what he was doing.

*Codsworth Cam*

CreeperCodsworth02.thumb.jpg.c0c5b798bea86904ba0abf80912cc9b6.jpg

And that's all for now.