post your sexy screens here!

2 hours ago, ceccobeppe said:

....did you enlarge The breasts ??  ?

No, but like any other flytrap in nature I know how to make tempting fruits look bigger...

GgepkLIYVdlZ9EO.gif.afd40379e4c5d65de8696c51ef6fe136.gif

... by zooming in /w the cam  :classic_laugh: 

They Call Me Street

fallout42018-08-0420-dki7e.jpg

For Puri, for Carmen, Carolina, Bibiana, Nereída, Martha, Marga, Heidi, Marcella, Jenny, Tatiana, Ruby, Monica, María and María...

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Flamenco ...the suffered street, the sad street of so much loving.

Miss You

fallout42018-08-0521-j0i19.jpg

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Disco Well, I've been haunted in my sleep. You've been starring in my dreams. Lord, I miss ya, child!

Can someone provide some advice on GIFs? Obviously, the file size is a limitation, but is that the only limitation? Ive posted gifs before without problems, but recently the text box just fails whenever a gif is uploaded. Anything I've tried to submit just says there was a problem with the uploaded file and nothing more. Yes, the files attempted to submit were well below the 100MB limit. Some only about 50MB in size. Any other ideas as to why the upload would fail? Tried in regular browsing mode without in cognito for cookies, opened the same files in multiple browsers without problems. Appreciate the feedback. 

Side note - if GIFs are simply not welcome, unwanted, or the content I have previously posted is not enjoyed or wanted, feel free to voice that also. Will not post if it will not be enjoyed or appreciated. Additionally, this thread keeps getting better. Great posts so far from lots of contributors. Sexy screens indeed!