Sergal race (Request/Possible commission?)

I think you put too much doubt into things with these curse videos. Do you want this to happen?

bad things keep happening to me and my computer whenever i tried to work on it.

i can put a horse dick on a werewolf and make it fuck a dragon, but everything goes to blood covered shit whenever i try to do anything with the cheese headed land sharks.

lol, well I think we will be starting from scratch anyways. We may not use anything posted here.

bad things keep happening to me and my computer whenever i tried to work on it.

i can put a horse dick on a werewolf and make it fuck a dragon, but everything goes to blood covered shit whenever i try to do anything with the cheese headed land sharks.

Lol, this sentence is pure gold  :P.

Still, I am confident we could make this happen if we really got serious about it. It may indeed happen, so there's that. We just need to approach it from a different angle. And start from scratch, as Nightro says:

lol, well I think we will be starting from scratch anyways. We may not use anything posted here.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I noticed one of you peeps made a shark race mod. Perhaps if somebody were to put that into Blender or something, they could edit it into a sergal. Just a thought, though...

The Shark race belongs to Blaze, but I made the heads. And I used Zbrush, not Blender. Blaze probably did sme stuff in Blender though. The race has already been picked up by us and will be discussed here when we get to it. This thread might as well be abandoned, but not the race.

• 10 months later...

If anyone is looking for animators, sculptors, artist, etc. for skyrim models then you might meet some pretty talented individuals on VRchat (a game that's free.) I'm saying this because i'm really interested in the sergal and renamon mod, and I've seen quite a bit of people running around with high quality models/avatars.

1 hour ago, Bloodshed2031 said:

If anyone is looking for animators, sculptors, artist, etc. for skyrim models then you might meet some pretty talented individuals on VRchat (a game that's free.) I'm saying this because i'm really interested in the sergal and renamon mod, and I've seen quite a bit of people running around with high quality models/avatars.

that was a pay to use Second Life mesh that someone ripped and ported to VRchat.

we can't touch that one.

6 hours ago, Bloodshed2031 said:

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that was a pay to use Second Life mesh that someone ripped and ported to VRchat.

we can't touch that one.

^This. And even if we were allowed to use it, a full character model is not the way I would like it to be done. You can read one of my previous posts in this thread about it.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

^This. And even if we were allowed to use it, a full character model is not the way I would like it to be done. You can read one of my previous posts in this thread about it.

A full character model would still need to be made for normal maps, and a separate mesh for fur assets. Then it would be best to morph stuff like the Citrus heads later, and project detail.

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Hakaru said:

This mod has been removed, please reupload!

This mod never existed in the first place. Unless you are talking about MMG's whole-body character model port, in which case the links to the attachments still seem to be there (but I can't download them to check).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/24/2016 at 7:52 PM, shygirl2552 said:

And just like that my good men you have killed the mod...asking and saying i love this (bla bla bla) has made is die....

CURSE YOU OVER HAPPY FANS FOR YOU KILL THE MODS YOU LOVE!!!

*this is all a joke i do not mean any harm*

BU THE PART ABUT YOU KILLING MODS ARE TRUUUUUUUUUU

-SG

On 12/25/2016 at 12:59 AM, MadMansGun said:

THIS MOD IS FUCKING CURSED!!!

RUN AWAY!!!  STAY AWAY!!!

OR IT WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS!!!

RUN YOU FUCKING FOOLS!!!

Dont you dare start it again YOU DRAGON FUCKER!

-Shy, the girl that gave a defibrillator shock to this mod.

P.S                Good to see all is well.

• 8 months later...

Archived