View File

A MOD Based on Corruption of Champions

Corruption of Champions is a text-Based game that i really love so why not make it 3D.

I plan on making all characters, enemy with Bad ends

Quests

Locations

Items

and much more....

keep in mind im not a 3d modeler

so if anyone can make the meshes/textures would be greatly appreciated

you can find test meshes outside the drunkenHuntsman in whiterun

credit to the person who created katia

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab,apachiihair, hdthighheel, katia race
  • Special Edition Compatible

Bizarrely enough you've inspired me to have a go at modding, various elements from CoC could easily be ported over to Skyrim, although I'd start with the plethora of transformative items and look at implementing a system to similar to how Sex Lab hormones deals with it.

So just taken from the wiki a list of items that could hopefully be simply added to the game via other peoples good work on LL:

Equinum:

Could be implemented as something that simply gives the player a horse cock

Incubi Draft, Succubi Milk

Both could give an increase in daedric influence used in SexLab Hormones as well as grow the respected assets

LaBova, ProBova, Minotaur Blood

I've seen a few people have a go at trying to make a Cowgirl race, maybe that work can be tied in here, treating the transformation like PSQ and Vampire lord is currently treated.

Reptilum:

Sexy Argonian transformation?

Whisker Fruit

Sexy Khajit or transformation?

Anyway, very excited to see what comes, I'm going to have a go at learning how to mod!

Bizarrely enough you've inspired me to have a go at modding, various elements from CoC could easily be ported over to Skyrim, although I'd start with the plethora of transformative items and look at implementing a system to similar to how Sex Lab hormones deals with it.

So just taken from the wiki a list of items that could hopefully be simply added to the game via other peoples good work on LL:

Equinum:

Could be implemented as something that simply gives the player a horse cock

Incubi Draft, Succubi Milk

Both could give an increase in daedric influence used in SexLab Hormones as well as grow the respected assets

LaBova, ProBova, Minotaur Blood

I've seen a few people have a go at trying to make a Cowgirl race, maybe that work can be tied in here, treating the transformation like PSQ and Vampire lord is currently treated.

Reptilum:

Sexy Argonian transformation?

Whisker Fruit

Sexy Khajit or transformation?

Anyway, very excited to see what comes, I'm going to have a go at learning how to mod!

all i really need is the meshes and textures for the transformations, i can do the coding

Regarding the sandwitch..

- Where is she? Random encounter or fixed location(s)?

- Is she hostile or friendly?

- Would the PC consider her to be doing good things or bad thing?

- Assuming transformations, are they voluntary or involuntary (or both!)?

These are questions that would be great to have answers to in your Download page, for every NPC and Item.

OK as a follow up, I think I've started to understand Skyrim mod making, my current idea is to piggie back off some already established mods in PSQ and Hormones for Succubus milk and having a modified lactacid for Labova. One thing I'm interested in is how to script node changes for Net Immerse. I'm currently exploring peoples mods and checking tutorials, is there anything like this already out there? 

OK as a follow up, I think I've started to understand Skyrim mod making, my current idea is to piggie back off some already established mods in PSQ and Hormones for Succubus milk and having a modified lactacid for Labova. One thing I'm interested in is how to script node changes for Net Immerse. I'm currently exploring peoples mods and checking tutorials, is there anything like this already out there? 

Scriptname Scalebreasts extends ActiveMagicEffect  

Actor Property Player  Auto 

Faction Property Transform  Auto  

String Property LBreast  Auto  

String Property Rbreast  Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
if Player.GetFactionRank(Transform) >=1

beforeincr = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(Player, LBreast, false)
currentsize = beforeincr
increasesize = 0.1

While CurrentSize < beforeincr + Increasesize
                CurrentSize += 0.01
                NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(Player, LBreast, CurrentSize, false)
                NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(Player, RBreast, CurrentSize, false)
                Debug.Notification("Current = " + CurrentSize)
endwhile
endif
if NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(Player, LBreast, false) == 1.05
sandy.InterruptCast()
endif
endevent

Float Property currentsize  Auto  

Float Property beforeincr  Auto  

Float Property increasesize  Auto  

GlobalVariable Property Breasts  Auto  

Actor Property Sandy  Auto  

sort of like this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do not look at COC (mostergirl) that is the worse mod ever to show a person how to do things you show them that mod when you want to know what *not* to do when making a mod. That mod has meshes textures and everything just thrown all over the place there are tons and tons of dirty edits in it there are tons of missing meshes and textures. Also almost all of the models and textures and what not in monstergirl are not even the authors stuff most of the stuff in monstergirl is stuff from other modders that they put into monstergirl.

The mod is very very bad to install unless you spend countless hours tracking down the required meshes textures clean all of the .esps. I stopped installing that mod and instead just add the armors and stuff that I want to my own .esp and never have to worry about having any problems that way.