[Sims 3] Sextopia world

hahahahahah - abc007 - your Sim rather played computer games then have sex with Sophy.. well, my friend that speaks a lot. ;):P

thanks for the compliment.

hahahahahah - abc007 - your Sim rather played computer games then have sex with Sophy.. well, my friend that speaks a lot. ;):P

thanks for the compliment.

He seems to be not appreciative enough... That is definitely not my parenting :D because normally I want to punch these people in the face.

Episode 29

jGsNQJFf.jpg

CeEyISkD.jpg

3o8Y96EK.jpg

uVNsO8Eh.jpg

1TbcL3Wg.jpg

zbJihmtq.jpg

cc4tRLoV.jpg

DpZkYbO6.jpg

elERJi8c.jpg

KbbZpa56.jpg

gQW7MKkY.jpg

wNtGY97Q.jpg

uDRImPF2.jpg

eRnoIMzn.jpg

V5240l8g.jpg

lOhPrTSE.jpg

uk3xYUBs.jpg

sNTCgI1z.jpg

5aHseVT1.jpg

AXh5cNX4.jpg

4O14o16u.jpg

sZzgAInK.jpg

P0HsvPgF.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world.

Stay tuned for the next episode in Wednesday, May 25

Mich & Lace's wedding orgies

Oh dear, Summer can't take a rejection :o Poor Mich, wonder what she's gonna do!

Great episode Elf Prince ^^

Thank you M.J. :)

Actually, Mich rejected Summer 3x in the row but I shortened the story. And then he accepted Candy's offer just after one ask. No wonder why she was mad at him. ;)

I would be mad at him too.

Episode 30

Mich & Lace's wedding orgies

This episode is a "special edition". Since EA didn't integrated wedding events for inactive Sims I decided to make temporarily active households that got married. So, after receiving info that Mich and Lace got married, I loaded the earlier save and make them active just for the wedding. As soon they stood under the wedding arch, I made them inactive again. So all happenings after they became inactive again was out of my control. This is what I will do for all other Sextopians couples who will get married.

IjRxWlWr.jpg

yKS1toip.jpg

2xvUjBRr.jpg

wmvIJWhF.jpg

dFdTkFft.jpg

NkTAAl52.jpg

n2OuDZfn.jpg

kTMfXKNP.jpg

p1hT9CtL.jpg

TmExWVpG.jpg

ga8yoq9a.jpg

j4ndxjYL.jpg

GVvJs9kN.jpg

IZvI0fno.jpg

LDcXvZ94.jpg

euPQ2cDw.jpg

flJfWYyT.jpg

UIm87hFD.jpg

FqDhW8OF.jpg

vM4TzbLq.jpg

BSB3vnE0.jpg

dSLd6upz.jpg

h2moM0hn.jpg

9EBmUMM0.jpg

Gyso3IQV.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Yay! What a great wedding. = ) I'm so happy for Mich and Lace and that Rose is starting to get over the loss lol. And Yay for Summer and Lace and Mich! I've been waiting for the two pink hair girls to go at for a while. ^ ~

Awesome episode! Thanks for showing the wedding. :D

lol - thank you Wicked.... I was very surprised too when seeing Summer having sex with Mich and Lace... lol... she forgave him and now he can be relaxed that she'll not revenge to him for earlier rejection. :)

abc007 - the last pictures says that party was awesome and the info the all residents loved the party. lace was still dancing waiting for Mich to finish his meal and join her dancing. ;)

Episode 31

UkDTZ4G7.jpg

Kl3Q9cL9.jpg

X5oDyQ6r.jpg

l04J0kR8.jpg

QmV8snpg.jpg

b75R8nSM.jpg

gQpucmgG.jpg

ynMr6SzV.jpg

RR9CGa92.jpg

hJhnWj0d.jpg

RG2dF5gf.jpg

buKbKvFd.jpg

46zz0KUX.jpg

PsO8hd7e.jpg

vrOfHaIZ.jpg

A5Te4WZJ.jpg

PbZlshhi.jpg

NuEQMXCP.jpg

qRxs9fvP.jpg

UAoVsBeV.jpg

1tSqvCEk.jpg

dBzjmP7m.jpg

N042aW6O.jpg

ep5EzgIW.jpg

I am getting more and more worried about Silas :D

But Sophy's idea of "education" was right I think :)

Nice episode, thanks.

lol... thank you... I think it's just the phase. All Sextopians had bisexual experiences both genders, females and males... :)

Must say that I had a good laugh seeing Silas's face when taking selfie. ;)

Archived