Hrmm, this looks like a snap reaction to an official Cease and Desist order from Bethesda...

But its still a bit odd to just abandon his profile and fans too. Rage quit perhaps or even worse.

Can't see why would Bethesda Cease and Desist on Fallout Girl and not on any other mods on this site (and the nexus too).

Hey folks I didn't die, but I will no longer be making a NSFW Vault Girl Mod.

I will continue making my Vault Girl Mod, and anyone will be allowed to edit the files (I already know of people who want to make nsfw icons for the game, specifically saber2th and urielmanx7), and I've seen that there are already people making their own NSFW perk mod so that could be worth looking into. So doesn't mean there won't be a NSFW mod, just means I'm not going to be making it.

Also I'm not going to be active on LL anymore, but you can always find me on the nexus as bigCman123!

Also my Fallout 3 and New Vegas mods are available again now.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/4077875/?

Also I made a new thread on the Nexus http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3605740-vault-girl-mod-development-thread/

I will continue making my Vault Girl Mod, and anyone will be allowed to edit the files (I already know of people who want to make nsfw icons for the game, specifically saber2th and urielmanx7), and I've seen that there are already people making their own NSFW perk mod so that could be worth looking into. So doesn't mean there won't be a NSFW mod, just means I'm not going to be making it.

Also I'm not going to be active on LL anymore, but you can always find me on the nexus as bigCman123!

Also I made a new thread on the Nexus http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3605740-vault-girl-mod-development-thread/

The forum link seems to be broken 

Thanks for the update, bigc.

Seems like you want to go legit, which is totally understandable. Your work is certainly good enough to deserve promoting / portfolio status.

I'm fine with just SFW versions, especially if other modders will fill the void for naughtier variations. However, are the nude/futa versions of your previous mods gone for good? It sucks to see great work purged from the net. But if that's your decision, I respect it and I'll still definitely be using your cleaner versions.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your updates on the nexus.

The forum link seems to be broken 

He posted it in the mod author's forum, you need to have uploaded a file with at least 1000 downloads to view it.

@bigc - I'll add my name to the hat of people looking forward to the SFW mod. I can easily say that the previews you showed made this mod my most anticipated mod for Fallout 4.

Guest endgameaddiction

What did jesus tell you when you found him?

Probably the same thing when you decided to finally contribute something to this site other than your ramblings over a thousand times.

<sniped>

His very last post with you know those links has ironic written all over it. The fact that he just disappeared without at least letting people know he was dropping it for so and so reasons because one would think it's the least people deserve (if he's not drop dead in the sea and can't physically do that you know?) because people are so hyped over this project, he opted out also removing his work on Nexus. Has the irony to say he's not doing anything else for LL and will be doing the work for Nexus, and provides links to absolutely nothing. One being supposedly to his mods that um... well there's still not uploaded again. And instead of posting links to the actual mod it's to his profile.

Then to add the cream on top, the person who posted before me said "He posted it in the mod author's forum, you need to have uploaded a file with at least 1000 downloads to view it." what ever that is supposed to mean...

Either people here (before I even began to post in this thread) must've pissed him off to make this bold and drastic decision, or the guy simply found jesus.

nuff said.

Feel free to report me or do what you must to get me out of your skin since I am a useless member here that spews nonsense.

Well, this is what he told me when I asked (I assume he won't mind my passing it along as it's rather vague): "What actually happened is that for personal reasons I decided to not be active on LL and to take down some of the NSFW options from my mods. Bethesda didn't contact me, also I'm still making a Fallout 4 version just not a NSFW one."

I suppose that finding Jesus is as good a guess as any. I might guess something more along the lines of wife agro as NSFW mods were removed and activity on LL is being discontinued (LL which is commonly known for bestiality and other stuff not even allowed on Nexus). However it came about it's unfortunate. He didn't want to say more though, so I'll just respect the decision and leave it at that. Clearly whatever happened was serious and I think we should all respect that.

Archived