Final Fantasy 13-2 or Lightning Returns modding? Found some.

xenic

I found this bit of modding on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ff-modding/discussions/1/535151589902773279/

Basically it's the costumes that didn't make the PC version and a mod that lets you use the ps3/xbox buttons onscreen instead of PC keyboard buttons, which is a huge help in cutscene decisons.

I'm looking for anything anyone else has found or made. Like other costumes. I'll even take a nude mod. I figure it's floating around out there somewhere. Not sure how much I'd use it but it would make for some interesting scenes. ;)

Also, if anyone has info on FF13: Lightning Returns mods, that would be awesome. What I would like is something that lets me stop the clock so I can get the good ending. I'm still a little fuzzy on how many times the "New Game Plus" can be used.

LRFFXIII only just released for PC, so it may be a while before we see any mods. Also, managing your time is not that hard once you become familiar with the side-quests (as completely ridiculous and silly as they were). I was able to play on Hard, slay ALL the monsters until they were extinct, did enough quests to unlock the 14th day, and still got the good ending. No need to mod for that.

LRFFXIII only just released for PC, so it may be a while before we see any mods. Also, managing your time is not that hard once you become familiar with the side-quests (as completely ridiculous and silly as they were). I was able to play on Hard, slay ALL the monsters until they were extinct, did enough quests to unlock the 14th day, and still got the good ending. No need to mod for that.

Ah. I think the idea of the clock had me worried about not being able to really play

Archived