Devious Punishment Equipment

View File

This is my simple mods, for nude collar and shocking boots, basically base by devious curse loot and pet collar mods.

The mod is script free (because i don't understand coding) and compatible for devious armor.

Can create in Smithing Forge after read a devious book.

(Sorry my English bad and not good for naming).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added 4 Items in Version 1.0

• Banned Collar : is key-less collar make a player prohibited to carry any devious key in inventory.
  • Naked Collar : a collar to force player to nude, still can wear a jewelry.
  • Prostituted Collar: both Banned and Naked Collar 2 in 1.
  • Punishment Boots: punish a wearer if they running, sneaking or sprinting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added 2 items With sound in Version 2.0

• Leg Irons: Slowdown player when running, Specially when Sprinting.
  • Leg Irons (Permanent): same like Leg Irons but it's keyless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added 4 items Version 3.0 --- (Rename to (Devious Punishment Equipment).
--Items for Prisoner (Help Needed) :)

• Prisoner Chastity Belt (Iron): Permanent (Capture Dream can open it).
  • Prisoner Collar: Permanent (Indicate/Remind in some prohibited palace around Skyrim, (Dragonborn, Wrymstooth and Falskaar) Supported. (File Needed).
  • Penalty Plug (Anal): Reduced 100% Pickpocket, Sneaking, Lockpicking skill in some prohibited palace around Skyrim. (Effect Disappear outside City/Dungeon)
  • Punishment Plug (Vaginal): same like Penalty Plug but it will vibrate if convicted do some prohibited manner (like want pickpocket, Sprinting in middle city, Shout, Knocking over object) vibration depends on player action). Disable in combat mode and outside city (only Public area).

Added items in Version 3.0 will equip when player imprisoned. (Simply it just replace player prisoner outfit).

Plug Description:
Vibrated in some Action by Using PlayerActionActive Condition:

• Swinging Weapon, Cast Spell, Shoot bow, Grab Object, Knocking Object, Stand on Table/Chair, Pickpocket, Shout, NPC collision, Sit on Throne Chair. Also Sprinting (Not Running).
  • Collar Itself just an indicator... it will give a sign in safety condition/area.... (Shocking and Healing Effect). No damage...

Problem:
Conflict when player wear any devious device when imprisoned (Still don't know to to remove any chastity belt before imprisoned). <-- Help Needed :s

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Simply a collar or boots will shock the player if breaking a rule, it will injured player stamina and magic faster, and health regeneration penalty.
  • Replace Default Prisoner Outfit to Permanent Chastity belt and Punishment Device.
  • Leg Irons to slow down player movement, the permanent one is keyless. (Sound from Slave in Tamriel and Step Configuration from Pony Boots (Devious Expansion Setting). Also Mesh And Texture from Zaria Restraint.
  • Penalty and Punishment Plug will punish player when do some act in public place (City, Mills, Farm). Disable when in Combat mode.
  • Prisoner Collar only indicator, Shocked (No damage) when Prohibit, and Magica Recovery (No Heal) when in Safety place....
  • Support Devious Enslaved Continued by Verstort.

Thanks to:

• Devious Devices - Integration by Min.
  • Devious Devices - Expansion by Coopervane.
  • Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy.
  • Pet collar by Yurik.
  • Slaves of Tamriel (Need a new maintainer!) Alpha 5 by - Slaves of Tamriel
  • Zaria Restraint by magnemoe
  • Devious Enslaved Continued by Verstort

And all devious moder....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

• Forbidden Bookcase key marked as Chastity keyword and will shock a player if carry it. (until Urag take back a key).
  • Stormcloak and Imperial master key not mark as a chastity or restraint keyword.
  • Devious Armor added keyword for Serede Devious Regulation mods and I change Forbidden Bookcase Keyword as Vendor item key.
  • Mods it self set as a Light Armor, compatible for devious armor (hopefully working well).
  • Change Health damage to Magic+Stamina damage also Health regeneration penalty. (Because cannot fast travel and sleep). Game detect as health damage.... Sorry about that. :(,
  • ​I Think It Still have a Mismatch in Textures or Meshes Leg Irons (Chain), Maybe...., because it's a old mods, but Thanks to all Modders to made a Great mods in Skyrim :).

will be better. :lol:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Intergration, Devious Expansion, Falskaar, Wrymstooth, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait to try this out. Might take awhile though because I NEVER poke my nose into forbidden bookcases! :angel:

Would be cool if the Prostituted Collar could be tied in to Deviously Enslaved.....well, maybe that would be a bit much now that I think about it. :unsure:

Can't wait to try this out. Might take awhile though because I NEVER poke my nose into forbidden bookcases! :angel:

Would be cool if the Prostituted Collar could be tied in to Deviously Enslaved.....well, maybe that would be a bit much now that I think about it. :unsure:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued-dec-19-15/?p=1391924

Gave Black instructions on adding them to DEC, but It's on my todo list if he doesn't write it first and give it to me.

I mean it has to be done on the DEC side, I don't know how to setup a register system like Sexlab has where you can install animations and sexlab can detect them, no idea how to give DEC such a system so that other mods can add their items to DEC. I pretty much have to manually add them in from the other end.

ok tried the mod out

really like the concepts, all items work as intended when equipped (as far as I can tell)

naked collar and boots can be removed with a standard restraint key

banned collar and prostituted collar were not able to be removed by any key that I tried (all keys from DDA, DDI, DDE, Cursed Loot, DEC, and CD shop),

also went thru 900 lockpicks with 100 Lockpicking skill and never picked either of them, only way I found to remove them was using another mods safeword feature.

don't know if that part was intentional or not.

like what is done so far (just wish there was SOME way to remove the 2 harder collars even if it was very hard to accomplish).

thanks for the mod

:shy:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued-dec-19-15/?p=1391924

Gave Black instructions on adding them to DEC, but It's on my todo list if he doesn't write it first and give it to me.

I mean it has to be done on the DEC side, I don't know how to setup a register system like Sexlab has where you can install animations and sexlab can detect them, no idea how to give DEC such a system so that other mods can add their items to DEC. I pretty much have to manually add them in from the other end.

I Add my items into Verstort mods, it's working Well For me, also add some key recognition for devious regulation and capture dream also (but not test yet). I hope it will working well  too. I share it with two version, and replace Verstort Esp file (I use 11.2.2 Version). thanks for Verstort.

ok tried the mod out

really like the concepts, all items work as intended when equipped (as far as I can tell)

naked collar and boots can be removed with a standard restraint key

banned collar and prostituted collar were not able to be removed by any key that I tried (all keys from DDA, DDI, DDE, Cursed Loot, DEC, and CD shop),

also went thru 900 lockpicks with 100 Lockpicking skill and never picked either of them, only way I found to remove them was using another mods safeword feature.

don't know if that part was intentional or not.

like what is done so far (just wish there was SOME way to remove the 2 harder collars even if it was very hard to accomplish).

thanks for the mod

:shy:

Banned collar is not allowed player to carry any chastity and restraint key, I think it's funny if someone can open it with restraint key, event though you not allowed to carry it. also Prostitute Collar is combination both a banned and nude collar too (also key-less). Thanks to like my mods  :D

Deviously Enslaved (with Capture Dream And Devious Regulation).rar

Deviously Enslaved (without Capture Dream And Devious Regulation).rar

Can't wait to try this out. Might take awhile though because I NEVER poke my nose into forbidden bookcases! angel.gif

Would be cool if the Prostituted Collar could be tied in to Deviously Enslaved.....well, maybe that would be a bit much now that I think about it. unsure.png

I Add my items into Verstort mods, it's working Well For me, also add some key recognition for devious regulation and capture dream also (but not test yet). I hope it will working well  too. I share it with two version, and replace Verstort Esp file (I use 11.2.2 Version). thanks for Verstort

Oh haha,

I gave you script instructions because adding the items to the esp makes those mods hard requirements. Doing it for one mod is is fine, but DEC makes use of some 15-40 soft mod items, I can't make an esp for each and every combination, and I refuse to make any of them hard requirements because so many users play with only a handful of those for stability. If the script fails to load the reference you can just detect it and ignore it, doesn't cause the game to crash on missing master

I'll add your items as soft dependency on my end.

The keys are something I completely forgot about with regards to chastity, would have added them if someone said something but I can add them to future versions. NPC using player keys to open player chastity is an old feature that I almost forgot about completely, not even sure if it's working...

Can't wait to try this out. Might take awhile though because I NEVER poke my nose into forbidden bookcases! angel.gif

Would be cool if the Prostituted Collar could be tied in to Deviously Enslaved.....well, maybe that would be a bit much now that I think about it. unsure.png

I Add my items into Verstort mods, it's working Well For me, also add some key recognition for devious regulation and capture dream also (but not test yet). I hope it will working well  too. I share it with two version, and replace Verstort Esp file (I use 11.2.2 Version). thanks for Verstort

Oh haha,

I gave you script instructions because adding the items to the esp makes those mods hard requirements. Doing it for one mod is is fine, but DEC makes use of some 15-40 soft mod items, I can't make an esp for each and every combination, and I refuse to make any of them hard requirements because so many users play with only a handful of those for stability. If the script fails to load the reference you can just detect it and ignore it, doesn't cause the game to crash on missing master

I'll add your items as soft dependency on my end.

The keys are something I completely forgot about with regards to chastity, would have added them if someone said something but I can add them to future versions. NPC using player keys to open player chastity is an old feature that I almost forgot about completely, not even sure if it's working...

Thanks for the support, I already tried to compile the script, but have some error  :s , so I try another way. if Verstort want to add the item directly into devious enslaved, it will be good.

Thanks for the support, I already tried to compile the script, but have some error  confused.gif , so I try another way. if Verstort want to add the item directly into devious enslaved, it will be good.

Oh that makes sense.

Your items are in the latest DEC version, but Zaz items are not.

Too lazy because I need to write a script weight for every single item maybe tomorrow...

Edit: Oh except the boots, put those off since I need to re-write boots+gloves to work with other boots like slave boots and DCL boots

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The mod looks pretty cool. But I have a question before giving it a try : can you remove the banned collar, and how ?

Nice work you did there. :)

You can via other mods(like cursed loots bondage adventure function: "I've been locked in restraints, can you help me").  I actually added a keyword in this mod to the banned collar however, that prevents it from being removed with this function.

If anyone wants to add this feature as I did, you can do it by adding the keyword zad_BlockGeneric inTESVedit.

Black, have you considered setting up the banned and prostituted collars so that they simply make you drop any keys you pick up automatically?  Cursed loot has a function that, when you try to store your keys in a chest they 'slip out of your hand and are nowhere to be found'.  Then you wouldn't have to worry about magic effects (I think), and would make the collar much more effective(I found the way it is now, as long as you use the key before you close then container there is no penalty...).

The mod looks pretty cool. But I have a question before giving it a try : can you remove the banned collar, and how ?

Nice work you did there. :)

You can via other mods(like cursed loots bondage adventure function: "I've been locked in restraints, can you help me").  I actually added a keyword in this mod to the banned collar however, that prevents it from being removed with this function.

If anyone wants to add this feature as I did, you can do it by adding the keyword zad_BlockGeneric inTESVedit.

THank you, dowloading the mod right away. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Black, have you considered setting up the banned and prostituted collars so that they simply make you drop any keys you pick up automatically?  Cursed loot has a function that, when you try to store your keys in a chest they 'slip out of your hand and are nowhere to be found'.  Then you wouldn't have to worry about magic effects (I think), and would make the collar much more effective(I found the way it is now, as long as you use the key before you close then container there is no penalty...).

I Try both the Boots and Collar, the problem is the game itself not allowed player to sleep or fast travel if taking a health damage stats even though the condition is not fulfilled. I Still don't know how to fix it. anyway I add a leg Iron in 2.0 Version. Hopefully I didn't miss something  :shy: .

• 3 months later...

Hey, Black714,

You might want to remove the Wyrmstooth support. Wyrmstooth is currently impossible to obtain; the mod author removed the mod from the Nexus and deleted most/all of their online accounts. Here's a Reddit post about it.

Done..... Please Check Optional File (Replace esp file Only)...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just found this mod recently and have some questions:

What is the actual effect of prisoner plug (anal)? It is not stated anywhere.

Will there be more devices, like piercings and bras? So there can be a full set of devices then.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:24 AM, Melody-Huso said:

I tried this mod, I do really like it, but an issue I personally have noticed is that the "keyless belt" I can still remove with chastity Keys, if it's not supposed to be removed might be a bug.

I have also encountered this situation. I am not sure if this is a bug.

Talking about methods to remove it, the Captured Dreams Shop mod has been closed by its developer Veladarius, that's a pity.

So, will there be other ways to remove those devices? Some users may not have Captured Dreams Shop installed.