The Walking Dead

Not sure if anyone is into zombie games here (I am a sucker for zombie movies and games) but I noticed "The Walking Dead" coming out soon. Anyone seen more than just the trailer on this?

It is interesting that they are releasing the game as chapter one and then will monthly issue the other 4 episodes. You only pay for the game once (chapter one) so it isn't a DLC scam but is an interesting way to have a staggered release date with new content trickled out. I am not sure how I feel about this....:s

Anyways the game is only 20 some bucks but I wonder how much game play will be included in each chapter. Although I am a sucker for zombie games I will likely wait to see game play time before buying it.

Well I'm huge fan of zombies and I'm awaiting for Saint Zombie Apocalypse :P

Kinda sucks that we have to wait till Octoper 2012 for Walking Dead Season 3...

And about game...Well I think I will wait till reviews, and "Let's Play " becasue 20€

Is kinda to much also don't really like cell shading in zombie games.

• 2 weeks later...

Last episode of second season was pretty neat, I wander who is that "someone" with katana. Probably some hot Asian chick or other hot chick ;)

About game well I seen it on steam size about 400mb so it can't be long game.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the jury has come out with a verdict. It is not a game but rather an interactive movie...at least that is what most folks are claiming that did detailed reviews.

Killing zombies is NOT the real focus of the game, so I will pass on it until the price is in the 5-10 dollar range myself.

Walking Dead is more story focused, and has Character development, at least the Comics are that way.

Been reading them for a few years now, the game looks promising, but it's not one of those Killing Floor / L4D games, it's a point and click adventure with some "quick action" or whatever you call it, Press Button X when it appears.

For the TV show, first season was good, second had good moments but had dull and poor written ones also, it's becoming a little to dramatic I find. (almost like a soap) Even if the comic has lots of Drama, it's well presented.

T-Dog is useless, he's just there 'cause he's black... sorry had to say it.

Probably want to check out a lets play if you're not sure. I know I want the game, but I love zombie movies for the survivors, not for the gore.

• 6 months later...
Guest Lady Luck

im just waiting this game has complete season if we all keep buying one per dvd its really waste of money , i just had to wait till it complete all 3 season and buy them in one shot with latest patch hopely , lol i love how piewdiepie plays the game BARREL!, i'm well aware DW games has no relation with the real life series its based on comics so u know its first time i see cell shaded game like this so good infact its the most unqiue game ever made at least in strategy perspective.