Fixed Futa+Bush for DOA (Update 6/3/17: Horsecock Lisa)

MiriamGarrity

Okay, so one thing I always inevitably put into the games I start modding are futanari characters.

I saw there was a futa mod for DOA5LR, but it was a bit rough.  Now that I've started learning the TMC Tools, I figured I'd take a pass at making them a bit better.

I took the cock mesh from the Futanari Remixed & Enhanced mod by @LGMODS, put it on a DOAHDM body by and added the bush mesh from the HLOD body by @SaafRats.  The bush felt necessary with the cock and it helps hide the seam between the cock and the body a *little*...

I also moved, scaled and rotated these to make them all line up a bit better (and to make the cock slightly larger - because why not?).

And I fixed the wet textures on the body and cock.  And removed a bunch of unused textures.

Preliminary results below (on Nyotengu because if there's any character in DOA who could canonically be a futa, it's Nyotengu!):

post-19122-0-77962000-1496352941_thumb.jpg

post-19122-0-22593400-1496352972_thumb.jpg

As you can see in these images, I also made the wet texture work on the bush - so when her pubic hair gets wet, it glistens:

post-19122-0-48176900-1496353055_thumb.jpg

post-19122-0-64421900-1496353082_thumb.jpg

I also fixed the issue with the back of the balls being see-through when they bent over:

post-19122-0-07760800-1496352981_thumb.jpg

I still have some work to do:

1) I'd like to work on the skin tone of the cock and make it blend a little better from the body to the shaft (never going to be 100% since it's a separate mesh and there's no smooth normal transition).

post-19122-0-26865600-1496353037_thumb.jpg

2) The specular on the cock is also too bright, need to bring that down to be more like the rest of the body.  Makes it look too shiny and smooth, even when not wet.

3) There's also some kind of (normal?) seam right down the middle of the underside of the cock and balls (you can see that in the rear squatting closeup above) that was on the original mesh, too. Not sure how to fix that - I imagine it has something to do with normal smoothing?

4) The wet texture I'm using doesn't look right on the nipples because it was made for HLOD and the texture layout on the DOAHDM body is a bit different.

5) I need to fix the neck seam, too - another side-effect of using the HLOD wet texture on the DOAHDM body with the vanilla head.

6) Need to figure out how to get her weapon back in her hand and should probably add back the wings objects.  Again, not sure how to do the weapon thing.  Wings should be okay?

7) Make a profile pic for it that shows her cocks instead of her breasts.   :D

Not sure if I'll be able to fix all of those issues or not.  But if so, maybe I'll release it if anyone wants it.

Guest GuachaLover23

Nice, i guess u can now take over for me on the Futanari Mod, because i will be taking an Hitaus, i will explain it more in my thread, expect this is ur home.

Fear My Wrath!

I don't presonally like futa, but it's always good to see when someone is making a lot of progess in short time.

As for the wet issues, you mentioned that you're using the HLOD wet textures... why not using the original ones then?

as for nyo (and mai), you can use any default costume from her, delete everything except weapons and wings, then reinject modded body meshes and textures.

Nice, i guess u can now take over for me on the Futanari Mod, because i will be taking an Hitaus, i will explain it more in my thread, expect this is ur home.

Fear My Wrath!

I saw you were the first one to do this (as far as I could tell) - were the cock meshes from LGMODS' version your work originally?

Nice mod, keep it up I believe you will achieve your goal eventually. It will be nice if you can add soft feature of the dick to make it dangling.  I tried long time ago and here is screen shot of  the video.

Oh, wow, hey, that's really good!  Yeah, ideally, I'd love it if there could be a "soft" and "hard" variant.  How did you do that?  I haven't look into any physics stuff to see how that would be done.  I imagine you'd have to add some bones for the cock and balls then rig and weight them, etc? And somehow define the bones as "soft"?

I don't presonally like futa, but it's always good to see when someone is making a lot of progess in short time.

As for the wet issues, you mentioned that you're using the HLOD wet textures... why not using the original ones then?

as for nyo (and mai), you can use any default costume from her, delete everything except weapons and wings, then reinject modded body meshes and textures.

Thanks!

Actually, now that I'm looking at NYOTENGU_COS_001.TMC/TMCL, for example, the wet material (#29) looks almost the same as the one I took from the HLOD TMC... the HLOD one is just a bit cropped.  Maybe using the original will fix the neck seam, but I'll still have to figure out how to fix the nipple area since the DOAHDM models have different UVs... and no wet texture, for some reason (the whole thing just turns dark - maybe used for tanlines instead?)

Thanks for the tip on getting the wings and weapon back in, I was thinking something along those lines (as long as I didn't delete the bones for the wings...?)

Okay, yeah, with the TMC Object Tool, it was a cinch getting the weapon and wings back in.

I needed to trim the TMCL down again (right on the edge of 12MB limit), but I noticed the normal maps for her fan and wings from COS_001 were DTX5 instead of DTX1... I didn't think they needed an alpha channel, so I converted them to DTX1 and that saved enough room for it to load.  :)

post-19122-0-38966100-1496365564_thumb.jpg

I love the project and I'm glad there's some futa love returning to this board.

I hope we can get a single dick project, because the double thing is pretty gross. Of course, I don't really care for Nyotengu, so if you leave her double dick, I don't care. I'd love to see some blonde bush and the smaller dick on Tina, Sarah, and Marie!

I love the project and I'm glad there's some futa love returning to this board.

I hope we can get a single dick project, because the double thing is pretty gross. Of course, I don't really care for Nyotengu, so if you leave her double dick, I don't care. I'd love to see some blonde bush and the smaller dick on Tina, Sarah, and Marie!

Oh, yeah, I would only do the double-dick on Nyotengu since she's a demon.  Actually, I have another thought for her I'd like to try, we'll see if I can "swing" it.

What I'd really love to do is make physics-enabled dicks that swing as they fight, but I haven't a clue where to start on that...

Fear My Wrath!

I saw you were the first one to do this (as far as I could tell) - were the cock meshes from LGMODS' version your work originally?

Nice mod, keep it up I believe you will achieve your goal eventually. It will be nice if you can add soft feature of the dick to make it dangling.  I tried long time ago and here is screen shot of  the video.

Oh, wow, hey, that's really good!  Yeah, ideally, I'd love it if there could be a "soft" and "hard" variant.  How did you do that?  I haven't look into any physics stuff to see how that would be done.  I imagine you'd have to add some bones for the cock and balls then rig and weight them, etc? And somehow define the bones as "soft"?

MiriamGarrity: I have responded your message regarding soft body and video.  

P.S. Here is pic of tiny cute dick.

post-1293622-0-21924900-1496471630_thumb.jpg

Archived