BodySlide

iggypop1

I have a problem using other peoples presets...they simply does not appear in the roll down menu

post-28-0-63511600-1450442772_thumb.png my preset folder is empty except for the CBBE one, but in my rolldown menu in the BS UI my own saved presets are present.

In the Screenshot you can see the  azu 2.xml file i try to load but its not in the rolldown menu ....?

( my own saved presets is not there either but is  in the rolldown menu )!!?

Im not used to using BS so am i doing something wrong?

help would be nice

thanx

sorry for lingo

Thank you for response  very kind

ok so when i tick the CBBE box when saving a preset ,the save is in the CBBE.xml even if it have another name?

Im not sure what you wanted but here are my slider preset folderattachicon.gifSliderPresets.7z

When i dump another preset xml(downloaded here) into this folder it doesnt show up in BS.....!?

Make sure the presets you downloaded don't share the same internal name (nothing to do with the file name!).

You can open the XML files in Notepad to find out.

The CBBE check box is for choosing for which group the preset should be visible. It has nothing to do with the file name (in fact the file name never matters in general here).

Thank for response

Internal name? hm....?

Heres a note pad pic of the preset i want to loadpost-28-0-59542700-1450543279_thumb.png

So where do i find my own presets saves? if i want to share....

Thanks Cell for answering im dumb with these things( never got around to use the BS in Skyrim only tweeks of bodys)

Thank you

Thank for response

Internal name? hm....?

Heres a note pad pic of the preset i want to loadattachicon.gif2015-12-19.png

So where do i find my own presets saves? if i want to share....

Thanks Cell for answering im dumb with these things( never got around to use the BS in Skyrim only tweeks of bodys)

Thank you

The file you showed is called "CBBE.xml" and located on your Desktop.

First, rename it to something else, for example "azu2.xml", so that it doesn't replace the default presets file.

Then, move it into the "BodySlide\SliderPresets" folder.

Restart BodySlide and it should appear as "azu2", since that is its "internal name":

<Preset set="CBBE Body" name="azu2">

I tried that....to put the xml named "azu2 "(downloaded from here)in the slider preset folder , but it does not show up in the menu....thats why i started this threat :(post-28-0-07964500-1450597162_thumb.png

Edit:

Ok found out :blush:

I have to save and name it in the save menu......

Archived