2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Very nice 2pac, very nice :P

5NbMpujl.jpg

I need help with this  the image above  isn't working for minute man clothes nor is the shorts and top set for athletic clothing instead im getting the cbbe defaults. I tried extraction each  mesh  to replace but for  example all I see on athletic is the dds  image  that say red sox. same problem with  minute man  clothing

@ 2Pac

A conversion tool for your shape back to the default CBBE.

Drop it into the Bodyslide folder.

How to use.

Inside Outfit Studio click on "Load Project" and in the pop up go to your Bodyslide\Slidersets\ folder and choose the "2pacDMelontoCBBE.osp"

The CBBE body should load up in 2Pac's shape with a single slider "slider at 0 is 2pac's shape, slider at 100 is cbbe shape".

Load one of 2Pac's outfit's.

Next go up and click on sliders at the top and choose "Conform to sliders" (this will conform the outfit to the slider).

Next put the "2pac to cbbe" slider to 100 and the shape should change over to the default cbbe shape.

Now go back to the slider option at the top and under it choose "Set Base shape" (now the outfit is in the default cbbe shape).

Last part load the CBBE reference shape, conform to sliders and make any adjustments you want to the outfit and export the nif and you are done.

2Pac DoubleMelon to CBBE.7z

This is a test... No Zap slider on the body (just in case someone comes up with a torn vault suit texture in the future to use with this).

2Pac Open Vauilt Suit -Bodyslide-.7z

Note: Since I did leave the full CBBE body in the outfit I did copy the weight paints from the body onto the parts of the outfit (hopefully it will not clip thru, but there is no telling at this point in time as I have not had a chance to test it in game).

Edit: Tested the vault suit in game and it works just fine after bodysliding, no cliping from what I could tell.

Setup: Vault 111 Dirty Texture - Black suit, Vault 111 symbol - Kiss of Death (lipstick print with skull n crossbones in the bottom right corner). Vault suit clean - Blue retexture.

Body shape = CBBE Slim plus breast slider at 100

post-321913-0-41296600-1451033347_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-96547500-1451033476_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-13717700-1451033501_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-31858000-1451033528_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-12952900-1451033548_thumb.jpg

And yes I use the Vault Meat Open suit as my pipboy background texture :)

I got it into the outfit studio but once I upload it into bodyslide I cannot customize it

I got as far as the bodyslide, but there is no option for the sliders

Sliders show up just fine for me.

post-321913-0-97625900-1451044151_thumb.jpg

Note: I was tinkering with the sliders and the pregnancy slider past 50 has clipping...

To be honest with you...

You need to double check and make sure your "Custom Preset" is part of the CBBE group (should be an option when you save a preset). That it will pull up the CBBE Sliders.

Try setting the preset to CBBE Curvy or CBBE Slim and see if the sliders show up... if they do then your "custom preset" is not setup correctly.

i am a bit confused, how to install this, do i copy the data folder, or only a choice folder(eg: BOS Uniform 1)?

Just copy the data folder into your fallout 4 main folder,

then choose the option you like(BOS uniform option 1 or 2) and copy that meshes folder into the fallout 4/data folder.

I got it into the outfit studio but once I upload it into bodyslide I cannot customize it

I got as far as the bodyslide, but there is no option for the sliders

Sliders show up just fine for me.

attachicon.gifopen vauiltsuit testing.jpg

Note: I was tinkering with the sliders and the pregnancy slider past 50 has clipping...

To be honest with you...

You need to double check and make sure your "Custom Preset" is part of the CBBE group (should be an option when you save a preset). That it will pull up the CBBE Sliders.

Try setting the preset to CBBE Curvy or CBBE Slim and see if the sliders show up... if they do then your "custom preset" is not setup correctly.

I will give that a try thanks

@ 2Pac

How to use.

Inside Outfit Studio click on "Load Project" and in the pop up go to your Bodyslide\Slidersets\ folder and choose the "2pacDMelontoCBBE.osp"

The CBBE body should load up in 2Pac's shape with a single slider "slider at 0 is 2pac's shape, slider at 100 is cbbe shape".

Next go up and click on sliders at the top and choose "Conform to sliders" (this will conform the outfit to the slider).

Next put the "2pac to cbbe" slider to 100 and the shape should change over to the default cbbe shape.

Now go back to the slider option at the top and under it choose "Set Base shape" (now the outfit is in the default cbbe shape).

Last part load the CBBE reference shape, conform to sliders and make any adjustments you want to the outfit and export the nif and you are done.

attachicon.gif2Pac DoubleMelon to CBBE.7z

This is a test... No Zap slider on the body (just in case someone comes up with a torn vault suit texture in the future to use with this).

attachicon.gif2Pac Open Vauilt Suit -Bodyslide-.7z

Note: Since I did leave the full CBBE body in the outfit I did copy the weight paints from the body onto the parts of the outfit (hopefully it will not clip thru, but there is no telling at this point in time as I have not had a chance to test it in game).

Edit: Tested the vault suit in game and it works just fine after bodysliding, no cliping from what I could tell.

Setup: Vault 111 Dirty Texture - Black suit, Vault 111 symbol - Kiss of Death (lipstick print with skull n crossbones in the bottom right corner). Vault suit clean - Blue retexture.

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot24.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot25.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot26.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot27.jpg

hmm didnt work for me

@ 2Pac

How to use.

attachicon.gifScreenShot23.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot24.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot25.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot26.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot27.jpg

Great work :)

I am still going to make them all easily convertable guys, i know how. im just finishing all the armor peices first, but this tool is basically what i was going to do.

I need to go through and make sure my earlier armor peices have the latest version of my body underneath with the same vertices as cbbe. That way scaling will work much better. Right now on some earlier armors there will be distortion. Just be patient guys im only one man!

@ 2Pac

How to use.

And yes I use the Vault Meat Open suit as my pipboy background texture smile.png

Great work smile.png

I am still going to make them all easily convertable guys, i know how. im just finishing all the armor peices first, but this tool is basically what i was going to do.

I need to go through and make sure my earlier armor peices have the latest version of my body underneath with the same vertices as cbbe. That way scaling will work much better. Right now on some earlier armors there will be distortion. Just be patient guys im only one man!

Look forward to it. Converted a few using bodyslide but because they where formed using massive boobs (I use lil ones) some of the outfits just look wrong. ie the vaultsuit has a weird bump under breasts from where with melons it comes away from the body at the underboob, if that makes sense. I assume that is one of the 'distortions' you mention. Trying to get the trim and suit back to being body hugging with the brush kept messing up.

Can't wait to have them properly built in bodyslide (but I will, very patiently, wait biggrin.png )

@ 2Pac

How to use.

Great work :)

Awesome!  Thank you for your hard work, are there any words of wisdom you can perhaps impart for how I can modify (shrink) the chest on the skimpy vault suit?  Outfit Studio isn't working so well with me, would I need to get Blender/ Nifskope? 

Thanks again

Here if some people are still having issues:

1. Open outfit studio
2. load "reference"
3. "Use a template"
4. "Convert vanilla to Cbbe"
5. Body shows up
6. Load "outfit"
7. Select outfit nif you want to convert (load from nif file)
8. Slider
9. "Conform all"
10. Brush, current brush, deflate
11. Make sure CBBE is selected
12. Brush down the skin so the armor only is showing, some are worse than others, some are downright impossible with the studio and require ACTUAL MODELING software!
13. Move "VanillatoCbbeslider to 100%"
14. Export Nif

You're halfway done!

15. Close studio
16. Open studio
17. Load "Reference"
18. Select "Cbbe body"
19. Load "Outfit"
20. Select your exported Nif
21. Slider
22. Conform all
23. Mash down skin again as detailed in step 12 if need be, test various sliders (or not if you want only one body type)
24. Save outfit as whatever, like "BIGOLBUTTS" --->You can´t just export the .nif you need to save as project

24.5.Select and build the outfit using Bodyslide (only way to avoid invisible body mesh)
25. Test created body in game

@ 2Pac

How to use.

And yes I use the Vault Meat Open suit as my pipboy background texture smile.png

Great work smile.png

Look forward to it. Converted a few using bodyslide but because they where formed using massive boobs (I use lil ones) some of the outfits just look wrong. ie the vaultsuit has a weird bump under breasts from where with melons it comes away from the body at the underboob, if that makes sense. I assume that is one of the 'distortions' you mention. Trying to get the trim and suit back to being body hugging with the brush kept messing up.

Can't wait to have them properly built in bodyslide (but I will, very patiently, wait biggrin.png )

Yes, thats exactly the distortion i was mentioning. In the latest version of the body (available on first page) i have already fixed this, its just a matter of putting in in the armor meshes now

Here if some people are still having issues:

1. Open outfit studio

2. load "reference"

3. "Use a template"

4. "Convert vanilla to Cbbe"

5. Body shows up

6. Load "outfit"

7. Select outfit nif you want to convert (load from nif file)

8. Slider

9. "Conform all"

10. Brush, current brush, deflate

11. Make sure CBBE is selected

12. Brush down the skin so the armor only is showing, some are worse than others, some are downright impossible with the studio and require ACTUAL MODELING software!

13. Move "VanillatoCbbeslider to 100%"

14. Export Nif

You're halfway done!

15. Close studio

16. Open studio

17. Load "Reference"

18. Select "Cbbe body"

19. Load "Outfit"

20. Select your exported Nif

21. Slider

22. Conform all

23. Mash down skin again as detailed in step 12 if need be, test various sliders (or not if you want only one body type)

24. Save outfit as whatever, like "BIGOLBUTTS" --->You can´t just export the .nif you need to save as project

24.5.Select and build the outfit using Bodyslide (only way to avoid invisible body mesh)

25. Test created body in game

Thats one way to do it, thanks for writing it up

Great stuff. Totally love the outfits but i cant bring myself to use em in game for any character other than my own. The npcs need a pretty face mod or something cuz the whole flawless body in ribbon clothes doesn work well w the raggedy default faces. Its like a picasso painted on a napkin...

Awesome works !

But i'll wait for a CBBE'Curvy versions if someone manages to do them ;)

why dont you do it with bodyslide?

Im waiting for the Curvy version as well, I tried it with body slide, but the distortion on the exposed breasts was horrible and then getting the yellow lining (skimpy vaultsuit) of the vault suit and the regular vault suit material to even out just ended horribly when I tried... spent 3 hours trying to get it to work, no luck.

Probably need Blender or Nifskope to get it to play nice.

but yeah im in the same boat, I love the designs I just want a bit smaller breasts and/or curvy body please.

Awesome works !

But i'll wait for a CBBE'Curvy versions if someone manages to do them ;)

why dont you do it with bodyslide?

Im waiting for the Curvy version as well, I tried it with body slide, but the distortion on the exposed breasts was horrible and then getting the yellow lining (skimpy vaultsuit) of the vault suit and the regular vault suit material to even out just ended horribly when I tried... spent 3 hours trying to get it to work, no luck.

Probably need Blender or Nifskope to get it to play nice.

but yeah im in the same boat, I love the designs I just want a bit smaller breasts and/or curvy body please.

oh i see, i was thinking you meant just the body.