TS4 Your favorite Sims 4 mods/CC?

kinkswme

I'm looking for some great new TS4 mods and CC and I was just wondering if you had any favorites? A link would be great.

I'd say that my favorite is probably the wank mod where the dude can sit butt naked with a boner and wank to cam models on the computer. It's hilarious and also makes it so much more realistic. 

I'd give a link but I just can't remember where I got it. It might have been from sexy-sims.info but I can't get in there for some reason.

Some of my favorites are the high school mod, also teacher mod, breast augmentation for bigger boobs mod, cheater mod(to max all needs) Get naked before woohoo, some trait mods I've found, Faster relationship gain mod, Longer parties/ more guests mod, Nude massages mod, Some horny traits I've found, Punching bag fix mod, more columns in CAS mod(4 rows), Lifespan mod, Height mod, poseplay mod, I love how its on pie menu. Teen and YA romance mod, Clothing mods, Last but not least the skins and details mods. Its acually a pretty good game and runs pretty fast. I just wish it had a animated woohoo or Kinkymod where people could make animations. If there were great animatiors like we have for sims 3 I'd play the sims 4 more often.

sorry too many links but just google it and i'm sure they'd come up. Modthesims and sexysims2

MC Command Center. It's a ton of other mods rolled into one decently updated mod. Sure it's got modules, but if you don't need you don't get 'n all that. Almost all of its features are also toggleable either in a config file or in-game with any computer.

To look at it in other Sims' game terms, it's basically the Sims 4 equivalent of the Master Controller and was inspired by it. MC Command Center can handle culling, teen/adult romance, teen/elder/homosexual pregnancy, risky woohoo, and plenty of other things. My only complaint is that one of the modules hasn't been updated after the December 4th patch due to something with the changes to XMLs or something. Though, a ton of mods were broken by that patch as per usual since a lot of XML stuff was redone again. I don't get why EA can't just do their XMLs one way and just stop fucking changing it every time a new Expansion comes out.

I have to agree with MC command center, I used that too. Now I dicovered Kinky World so I don't play sims 4 anymore ^^

I liked the poseplayer too, there already where a couple of adult poses out there. I made some adult poses myself but they are still pending on sexysims... I uploaded them a month ago! 

Archived