SGO incubation not working

Alissa Kane

This is a problem that I'm having with the SGO III mod however I've already asked 3 times on that mod's forum page, but it gets swamped in all the other questions and I've had no answer so far, so I'm posting here. I also found 1 or two other mentions of this in the thread however they too were unanswered. At the end of a sex scene in SGO your chara is meant to get impregnated with a soul gem. However for me at the end of each scene I instead get an error message in the console, saying "The scene did not appear to contain inseminable actions" and my character doesn't incubate a gem, which is kinda the whole point of the mod. Does anyone know what the cause or fix of this is?

post-387987-0-36657700-1450121582_thumb.jpg

I still use SGO II, but i can guess:

SGO II had an option to get pregnant from anal as well, you might search for it and activate it. Some sexlab animations aren't tagged as they should it seems to me (Apropos has an option to overwrite these tags, but i have no clue if that would solve your problem, or if it's maybe caused by it)

There are some mods which allow you to choose the animation you want, you might try some different ones...

If you get this message with every single anymiation, it might be a problem with SGO III, or a conflict with a mod that changes tags, or something else, i don't know.

Archived