[Request] Ghost armour (nova's armour) from starcraft 2

xGHoSTx

Doesnt look too hard all i need to do is wait for the GECK, once ive done it (this will probably be in January or latest of mid February) ill upload it to nexus mods and if people want me to ill upload it to Loverslab aswell :D

Doesnt look too hard all i need to do is wait for the GECK, once ive done it (this will probably be in January or latest of mid February) ill upload it to nexus mods and if people want me to ill upload it to Loverslab aswell :D

You don't need the GECK to learn to port. 

You need Blender or 3DS max with nif support. Some people have already started porting by hex editing. 

It's not hard to port but it's actually frustratingly tedious... esp if you have OCD like me. Try some simple ports such as porting small pieces of uncomplex clothing or even weapons. You have the time to learn and mess around. 

Maybe one day you can get into advance race porting where you can make characters from different games as a race.

You might recognize her :P

Archived