Share your Oblivion vidcaps!

QuiteTheTail

I know there are several topics dedicated to screenshots: "LL Oblivion gallery", "Show your character", and "Your character in the act" (for the naughty stuff). How about creating a similar topic for video captures? I happen to have a couple of videos to share, I will post the links here.

Feel free to move the topic in a different section of the forums, if necessary.

My first video, showcasing "Lovers Horse Rider 2" mod by ZAZ, Dusk_ and fejeena:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13698/oblivion-riding-horse

Second video, more focused on LAPF and LoversRapers.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13700/oblivion-dangers-of-wilderness

I'm waiting for your comments and contributions!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've made a few :)

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

May I inquire what software was used to capture the screen, the output format and the export settings (resolution, framerate and so on)? Of corse uploading an uncompressed video would provide the best results (NM recompresses the video with its own codecs) but it would also take ages to upload. Using a compressed format on the other hand could lower the quality. Thanks in advance.

I've made a few :)

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

May I inquire what software was used to capture the screen, the output format and the export settings (resolution, framerate and so on)? Of corse uploading an uncompressed video would provide the best results (NM recompresses the video with its own codecs) but it would also take ages to upload. Using a compressed format on the other hand could lower the quality. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't remember, I made them years ago. I know I recorded with fraps and edited with vegas, but that's about it.

Archived