Sevenbase - any one know what is the problem? >_>

madara_tobi

Hi guys i have a small problem concerning precisely the color of the texture of the body with those of the head, I tried everything SG, Realgirl, coverwoman, female, could not find better solution can someone help me please?

tnx in advice and sorry for the poor english =(((

http://imgur.com/FzEXx8r

this is a screen of the problem

It seems like your body texture and head texture aren't matching, but this is so off that it might be a bug. Try pressing Ctrl+F4 at the same time while in game, does that do anything? If not, then it probably is your head textures and I would go ahead and redownload/install them making sure they match whatever body textures you're using.

Hi guys i have a small problem concerning precisely the color of the texture of the body with those of the head, I tried everything SG, Realgirl, coverwoman, female, could not find better solution can someone help me please?

tnx in advice and sorry for the poor english =(((

http://imgur.com/FzEXx8r

this is a screen of the problem

It seems like your body texture and head texture aren't matching, but this is so off that it might be a bug. Try pressing Ctrl+F4 at the same time while in game, does that do anything? If not, then it probably is your head textures and I would go ahead and redownload/install them making sure they match whatever body textures you're using.

I installed the latest version of the skeleton and XP32 sevenbase bombshell b-cup, but the texture of the head takes from unp body, now I try to reinstall them with older versions

nothing to do....idk what is it

Try downloading a UNP texture set and replace all of them with the new set and see if that fixes it. If you are using a custom race you need to change the files in the custom races folder as custom races work differently then races that all use the same textures.

Also a load order could help people see what you have installed as it could be a conflict in your game.

Archived