FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

10 hours ago, D3nt0n said:

Just one pic today cos im fannnying around with Enbs and CBBE. enjoy ?

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2019.10.13 - 00.08.38.57 (2).png

again with the sexiness...i love her o face, the shooting "cream" and those freckles. btw, my DB is freckled, but not just in the face. she has full body freckling (except for schlong, no patches atm) and let me tell you, she rocks em.

On 2019/10/13 at PM5点59分, donnerwetter said:

在你的角色上看起来很棒!看到别人从这个东西中得到一些利用,这一切麻烦都是值得的!

嗯,上面的D3nt0n角色正在使用UUNP,并且您可以看到,她的腰部存在一些纹理问题。这是你的意思吗?恐怕我不太确定在这种情况下“闪回”是什么意思,您能否再描述一下您的问题或提供屏幕截图?

嗯,是的,它正在Textures / ERF_HighPolySoS下寻找schlong纹理。从该mod安装适合您所选身体纹理的纹理,或更改路径以指向您正在使用的任何迪克模型。

Maybe my configuration is too low, unnp and cbbe are not compatible, and I can't provide screenshots. When I use AddItem to my backpack, I will flash back to the desktop.Can I know the order of your clothes files?

3 hours ago, qq1052789377 said:

Maybe my configuration is too low, unnp and cbbe are not compatible, and I can't provide screenshots. When I use AddItem to my backpack, I will flash back to the desktop.Can I know the order of your clothes files?

Crashing to desktop? Yeah, that's certainly not supposed to happen. Shouldn't be a CBBE vs UUNP problem either, since that would only cause some texture problems. So the crash happens when you try to add the bikinis to your inventory? In case it is some sort of hardware problem on your part, I compressed the textures: compressed.7z

Does the original mod cause you to crash to desktop?

Just to make sure, we are talking about Legendary Edition here, right?

Spoiler

ScreenShot344.png.a332cf545f93494c7053857d0c0312d0.pngScreenShot345.png.fd0b07635ec26138acf5b4880ca17a8b.png

WARNING: Big Futa Schlong

Thank donnerwetter for helping me to port it to SSE. I lack from knowledge about converting LE outfits to SSE, since the body shape isn't the same as my BS preset, but this has nothing to do with the mod, his mod works perfectly fine, it even has bounce movement lol. This idea is innovative and will make outfits more friendly with Futa characters, and fun to look at. I never could think that this would be possible, and now that i tried it, im in love with it, im hyped to see more outfits with this feature, and hope to see more people making and sharing this. Maybe a guide would be helpful, with images, tips, etc.

6 hours ago, D3nt0n said:

would a lack of a bodyslide install or the hdt physics extensions cause the crash? those would be my guesses. or just a common or garden lack of ram or vram. A system not good enough to run cbbe or unp is a new one on me.

Could be, I guess. I just assumed everybody would have BS and HDT-PE installed. I'm frankly at a complete loss as to what's going on, hope he gets it working though.

4 hours ago, NOOBIV said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot344.png.a332cf545f93494c7053857d0c0312d0.pngScreenShot345.png.fd0b07635ec26138acf5b4880ca17a8b.png

WARNING: Big Futa Schlong

Thank donnerwetter for helping me to port it to SSE. I lack from knowledge about converting LE outfits to SSE, since the body shape isn't the same as my BS preset, but this has nothing to do with the mod, his mod works perfectly fine, it even has bounce movement lol. This idea is innovative and will make outfits more friendly with Futa characters, and fun to look at. I never could think that this would be possible, and now that i tried it, im in love with it, im hyped to see more outfits with this feature, and hope to see more people making and sharing this. Maybe a guide would be helpful, with images, tips, etc.

That ended up looking really good in the end! I assume it's your SE CBBE bodyshape that you're using in these pictures, glad you got it sorted out. Nice character too!

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Crashing to desktop? Yeah, that's certainly not supposed to happen. Shouldn't be a CBBE vs UUNP problem either, since that would only cause some texture problems. So the crash happens when you try to add the bikinis to your inventory? In case it is some sort of hardware problem on your part, I compressed the textures: compressed.7z

Does the original mod cause you to crash to desktop?

Just to make sure, we are talking about Legendary Edition here, right?

I am using the legendary version, I also downloaded the original mod, I try to compress the material to see if it can solve the problem, your mod is great, this is my problem, thank you

17 hours ago, shidoni said:

20191015123631_1.thumb.jpg.381914f77c9368abc059133705f5063f.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20191015123749_1.thumb.jpg.09d4ff80695f87d22c81ab2611ddf355.jpg20191015123842_1.thumb.jpg.151cc381ed4462d6a2b1ad6322ac6e24.jpg

aside from her mega cock she is sexy. i'm not a fan of those sizes. i like normal sized meat. also, do you have a face preset? i like hers. 

2 hours ago, Skadithrax said:

Muh Elfo, lettin' her chub get some air

Yvraine6.jpg

mmmm...cute! i love how it hangs. i'm not sure about the armor though. incidentally can we maybe see her face? she looks kinda cute.

2 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

mmmm...cute! i love how it hangs. i'm not sure about the armor though. incidentally can we maybe see her face? she looks kinda cute.

Yvraine the Wanton is a lot of fun once you get a few drinks in her.

Yvraine Lossens Up.jpg

>.>
<.<

She's a wood elf, not necesarilly a good elf.

12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The final* update to my futa + CosioHD conversion of S-Bikini 2 is finally here! Now with two more extra colours (bringing the total of 6) and 4 dick sizes (technically 5, I tweaked the XXXL dick model and included an alternate XXXL version, cleverly titled XXXLb, future conversions will use this new XXXL schlong)

1674182028_enb2019_10_1905_45_07_97.jpg.24f70eff8bd48272df569b0ceb67d5f2.jpg

The new colours are orange and gray.

2016852880_enb2019_10_1907_07_25_76.jpg.9b1983512dd2831843ad12f73dedf742.jpg

All 4 new colours I added + available dick sizes- note that your Racemenu slider settings will have an effect on final appearance. (Unless you build the unweighted versions)

S-Bikini CosioHD + Futa v1.2.7z 13.87 MB · 26 downloads

Needs original mod. You'll also need schlong textures located at Textures\ERF_HighPolySoS.

My next conversion will be the Light Mage Outfit.

Reveal hidden contents

*Well, I say final, but I'm sure I forgot something again

image.png.7a03f0e44375172fbfa8157a9ca6a5f9.png

is this how the biggest schlongs should look in bodyslide? if not, then i am having an issue.