Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

geonosis

i had tears in my eys after reading that Dragons Dogma is comming to PC and i can enjoy it with updated graphics. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

here the source with release date and price tag on GameSpot   :)

good that FO 4 is released in November so i can play it out and go to the next Gem in January :D :D

hope you guys and girls are as hyped as me :P

• 2 months later...

Sadly, they removed the Japanese VO and the Berserk armors/weapons.

I was hoping they'd introduce a way to have multiple saves, but no;

"Q) Does the game support more than one save slot?
A) No. The pawn trading system and interaction with the Rift server was designed around a single save and player profile. While hot-swapping save file outside of the game is technically possible, this will cause synchronization issues with the pawn you have uploaded to the Rift or shared out to friends and other community members."

The whole thing sounds rather stupid, and I was really looking forward to this.

Sadly, they removed the Japanese VO and the Berserk armors/weapons.

I was hoping they'd introduce a way to have multiple saves, but no;

"Q) Does the game support more than one save slot?

A) No. The pawn trading system and interaction with the Rift server was designed around a single save and player profile. While hot-swapping save file outside of the game is technically possible, this will cause synchronization issues with the pawn you have uploaded to the Rift or shared out to friends and other community members."

The whole thing sounds rather stupid, and I was really looking forward to this.

Well at least you can hot swap.. though i never cared about the online pawn system... just a gimmick that adds nothing to the main game.

Archived