Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

On 10/8/2018 at 1:36 AM, fred200 said:

I went so far as to uninstall Hearthfire and reinstall it, so I could build the homes I want. All three of them have an empty big back room where I build the slave cell.

Lakeview Manor is my "Main" base, but all get used. I do not use the PAHE Lakeview extension.

I never built one of the hearthfire houses so far. This is an interesting suggestion. I looked at a screenshot at uesp and they seem rather big indeed :)

On 10/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, xboronx said:

I hope some fellow slavers can share which locations (vanilla or modded) they use as their main slavery house. I ideally want a large cell, may be indoor or outdoor where i can try to place a lot of ZaZ furniture and test with how many NPCs i can populate it.

So far i am using player homes from Skyrimlazz like Skystone Castle . They are quite nice, but divided into multiple cells. If possible i want a bigger indoor cell, and a peaceful outdoor cell like an isolated island would be nice too.

Which do you use?

And last but not least is there somewhere a huge tavern which i might use as a "brothel" for slaves which are trained enough for your other great mod "And you got a slave"?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I like Blackthorn.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65839

I don't upgrade all of the manor. I don't upgrade the secret room off of the master bedroom. (guess it's not a secret now) ;)

I don't upgrade the lower floor because there is a blacksmith across the road. There is a followers house that I put a cell in also.

There is a cheat in master bedroom for needed materials, so all you need is money.

There is also a pretty good sized inn. There is also npc to sell your slaves to and merchants to sell the gear.

Second on blackthorn...  it's very close to the restless hunter.   Also look up The scarlett by the same author.   Its a ship where you can move locations along the coast.  You can easily sail to dawnstar and sell off your trash slaves at the mine there instead of training for auction.   The ship itself is pretty big And you can build up the lost cove, that the ship is found in, as a slave home as well.  It works pretty well

avoid building up the ship too much so you have room for your own furniture.

For the jail cell placement:

In blackthorn..  put it a little past the inn and across just where the road to the mine starts.  That seems to work best for pathing if you put it just right of the tree.   If you put it before the Inn, the slave trainers don't seem to path or recognize anything on the other side of town. (for exterior permanent camp)

For the scarlett:  put the cell in the second room to the right.  Just left of the hay bales against the wall.  Don't build the beds in that room.    I use the other rooms as cells and the first room to the right is the only one I build up for followers.   You can build the bed in the captains room as well. You CAN use the trophy room for some furniture or cells.. but that area has buggy pathing.   I usually just place torture devices below in the main galley so I can just watch and enjoy from the balcony above.  Avoid placing furniture in the center where the dining table would be (indicated by crates and hay bales)..   that area is not navmeshed for pathing if you get too close to the center.   The armory below the captains quarter isn't a bad spot either.

For the lost cove.. just go down the ramp and place the cell at the end of the pier on the left  you can place it over the bench and leave the bench there  or just behind the bench.. or use jaxons to get rid of the bench.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 12:31 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

I'm trying to find the SE version of Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home modification. Can anyone please help me find it or better yet please place it into the normal downloads catalogue for Skyrim Special Edition. Otherwise I'm unlikely to be able to find it at all.

i don't believe this has been ported to se yet

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 7:38 PM, interfaz said:

Hey i love this mod but i got a problem about animations. When i try to sex with 2 slaves, i can play only 4 animations with this mod. I can use all other animations with DEFEAT mod but not with this one...

This will be fixed in the next version

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

hi all, im back in the game, i used to have paradise hall home sweet home, but my version was older so i download the last one (1.20) and the mcm menu dont want to load the mod, i have all the requirements, actually i had the home sweet home in the mcm menu and now is gone because i delete the older one

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 5:23 PM, Durpledore said:

Paradise halls home sweet home SE animations crash my game. When deleting the animations the game does not crash.

I use this mod with ZAZ 8+ special edition. 

I'll look into this as soon as I have SE reinstalled

is it normal for the player's slave, set to auction by use of the medallion around his neck, disappear from the mod after telling the store owner to arrange another auction...pardon i forgot store owner's name, pardo i believe.

• didn't notice the disappearance right away cuz i wasn't expecting to find a new bug so i left the shop after pardo said to come back at midnight
  • lmk if my latest update/s to pahe have some how caused that to happen and/or if i need to fix that from pahe
10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

is it normal for the player's slave, set to auction by use of the medallion around his neck, disappear from the mod after telling the store owner to arrange another auction...pardon i forgot store owner's name, pardo i believe.

• didn't notice the disappearance right away cuz i wasn't expecting to find a new bug so i left the shop after pardo said to come back at midnight
  • lmk if my latest update/s to pahe have some how caused that to happen and/or if i need to fix that from pahe

They should not disappear. That only happens if you leave during the auction.

I think it's an issue in HSH though, I remember having that happen to me once.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

For some very frustrating reason, scenes do not start between prostitutes and clients (turning tricks) and the ones I sold to the inns and their clients.  Someone will pay me for my trick turners, then go running up to them and just stare.  Same with the others.  Instead of inns full of randy craziness all over the place,  its just a bunch of people creepily staring at eachother!  I've tried everything from uninstalling reinstalling, getting more animations, checking everything is OK or enabled, FNIS'ed, load order right, yada yada yada… It's driving me nuts!  Even leaving a cell and reentering it doesn't work.  Everyone just goes milling about like nothing happened, then the random stare fest goes on again.  I get paid for tricks and they register as completed (1/15,...2/15,...etc.) in the menu, but they never happened.  Is there something really dumb i'm missing here?  Because I've managed to get everything else to work messing around with mods... except this.  Any thoughts?  

Oh and one more thing similar maybe, same thing happens with the auction, we all get in our chairs, Prado gets to the podium, guard brings out slave, and Prado starts the bidding...

then nothing... just a quiet room with nothing going on for as long as I sit there. even if I sit there for 24 hours.  Even if I bid, and wait for hours, nothing happens and no one says anything.  I finally give up after waiting for a whole day and leave the auction house.  Then Prado comes back upstairs and gives me 10 grand for all the other slaves that got sold in the split second between me leaving the cabin and reentering, magically.

10 hours ago, phantomkrankor2 said:

For some very frustrating reason, scenes do not start between prostitutes and clients (turning tricks) and the ones I sold to the inns and their clients.  Someone will pay me for my trick turners, then go running up to them and just stare.  Same with the others.  Instead of inns full of randy craziness all over the place,  its just a bunch of people creepily staring at eachother!  I've tried everything from uninstalling reinstalling, getting more animations, checking everything is OK or enabled, FNIS'ed, load order right, yada yada yada… It's driving me nuts!  Even leaving a cell and reentering it doesn't work.  Everyone just goes milling about like nothing happened, then the random stare fest goes on again.  I get paid for tricks and they register as completed (1/15,...2/15,...etc.) in the menu, but they never happened.  Is there something really dumb i'm missing here?  Because I've managed to get everything else to work messing around with mods... except this.  Any thoughts?  

Oh and one more thing similar maybe, same thing happens with the auction, we all get in our chairs, Prado gets to the podium, guard brings out slave, and Prado starts the bidding...

then nothing... just a quiet room with nothing going on for as long as I sit there. even if I sit there for 24 hours.  Even if I bid, and wait for hours, nothing happens and no one says anything.  I finally give up after waiting for a whole day and leave the auction house.  Then Prado comes back upstairs and gives me 10 grand for all the other slaves that got sold in the split second between me leaving the cabin and reentering, magically.

you need fuz-ro-doh silent voices mod from nexus

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

LE Versions:
I get this issue from time to time. The HSH slave list details is blank when starting a new game. 
example when seeing a new download ver I update and then the list still works, then I start a new game and set up my first perm slave camp and drop like 5 slave into it. when I look and click any of the 5 slave names there is no stat details for the slaves.

last time a spent a day installing and reinstalling old or new versions and either aygas or hsh or pahe variations and some how I got it back.

Lately I have removed all PAH mods and picked all the lastest versions and still could not get the slave details to display. tried various ways istall one first then the other and selecting the patches and started a whole new game and still can not get the details back. 

If I ask the master about slave stats, they do show, but not the slave list details when clicking there names in the list? any issue like that before or something I can try?

edit: Ok I left all the lastest mods in place and rolled back to HSH ver 1.21b and everything works, registrars the aygas plugin too.
but when I install 1.22 ...
1. the slave list details refuse to display and 
2. in the mod status main it does not register that aygas in installed.

Q. do you think the ver 1.22 might be messed up on upload? or mixed up with the sse file?

feed back, I just went back to all the created save games that did not work now work under the previous LE HSH. could you double check the pack files and reupload? LE 1.21b works, but LE 1.22 missing slave stat list in mcm. I have SSE but do not have a working build to test it atm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 10:02 PM, AxeMEMES said:

this mod does not work in SSE, it causes CTD on save load 

exit the room before saving with 4 or more slaves in the home

On 2/29/2020 at 12:35 PM, ragnam said:

LE Versions:
I get this issue from time to time. The HSH slave list details is blank when starting a new game. 
example when seeing a new download ver I update and then the list still works, then I start a new game and set up my first perm slave camp and drop like 5 slave into it. when I look and click any of the 5 slave names there is no stat details for the slaves.

last time a spent a day installing and reinstalling old or new versions and either aygas or hsh or pahe variations and some how I got it back.

Lately I have removed all PAH mods and picked all the lastest versions and still could not get the slave details to display. tried various ways istall one first then the other and selecting the patches and started a whole new game and still can not get the details back. 

If I ask the master about slave stats, they do show, but not the slave list details when clicking there names in the list? any issue like that before or something I can try?

edit: Ok I left all the lastest mods in place and rolled back to HSH ver 1.21b and everything works, registrars the aygas plugin too.
but when I install 1.22 ...
1. the slave list details refuse to display and 
2. in the mod status main it does not register that aygas in installed.

Q. do you think the ver 1.22 might be messed up on upload? or mixed up with the sse file?

feed back, I just went back to all the created save games that did not work now work under the previous LE HSH. could you double check the pack files and reupload? LE 1.21b works, but LE 1.22 missing slave stat list in mcm. I have SSE but do not have a working build to test it atm.

still using oldrim or legendary skyrim here, the newer slave lists separate the details of each household to help load the list quicker

Understood about LE and SE, I have both games but can not confirm the SEE version, I only have LE installed and noticed the latest HSH version does not display slave details in the MCM menu as the previous version would. 

If I have a game inplay and upgrade to the lastest HSH that cell details becomes messed up as slaves are added and removed from that cell. 
If I start a new game on the latest HSH I never get slave details in the MCM, if I roll back to the previous HSH and start a new game, the MCM details work flawlessly

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 6:57 PM, ragnam said:

Understood about LE and SE, I have both games but can not confirm the SEE version, I only have LE installed and noticed the latest HSH version does not display slave details in the MCM menu as the previous version would. 

If I have a game inplay and upgrade to the lastest HSH that cell details becomes messed up as slaves are added and removed from that cell. 
If I start a new game on the latest HSH I never get slave details in the MCM, if I roll back to the previous HSH and start a new game, the MCM details work flawlessly

finish fixing those other mod issues then if you still have home sweet home problems, try posting your papyrus log. maybe the problem will show in the log