ZirB

I'm burnt out on the Bethesda games and the Sims doesn't really do it for me. I'm in the market for something fun and sexy, and I'm open to just about anything at this point. Hit me with your recommended adult games and/or mods!

Would like to see:

• Incest

• Bestiality

Would not like see:

• Gore

• Scat

• Vomit

• Vore

(Sorry if this is the wrong place for this)

It already got mentioned but you might want to looking into Corruption of Champions, its text based but the writing is really good..if a little over long but hey better it be too long than too short lol. There is also Trials in Tainted Space, its developed by the same guy who did COC, its set within space and is the newest one so its still not complete yet but there's alot you can do in it. 

In both games you can get pregnant, morph your body get fucked  by various monsters and grow multiple dicks..I mean who doesn't want to play a game where you can slither around with a snake tail  while packing two 64 inch horse dicks? 

There's also Fall of Eden, its made by another guy but its done in a similar vein to COC and TITS and is on the same site as both games.

It already got mentioned but you might want to looking into Corruption of Champions, its text based but the writing is really good..if a little over long but hey better it be too long than too short lol. There is also Trials in Tainted Space, its developed by the same guy who did COC, its set within space and is the newest one so its still not complete yet but there's alot you can do in it. 

In both games you can get pregnant, morph your body get fucked  by various monsters and grow multiple dicks..I mean who doesn't want to play a game where you can slither around with a snake tail  while packing two 64 inch horse dicks? 

There's also Fall of Eden, its made by another guy but its done in a similar vein to COC and TITS and is on the same site as both games.

Funny all of you should mention CoC and TiTS. In a round about way they're what ultimate lead me to this site and modding Skyrim to death. The never ending search for more smut.

Try Vitamin Plus. It's a free RPG Maker title.

You play as two sisters who are moving to their uncle’s farm and awaken sexually. It involes both incest and a lot of bestiality. Requires RPG Maker VX.

Here's a Mega-link for the game

hxxps://mega.nz/#!ixgDFLzR!Hwi_j2x3xdF9vOf22UIBteE8dw6KVSRha0TNm0BRcuE

And a link to the RPG Maker VX:

hxxps://mega.nz/#!WxIDGACI!0CTIIyGqvqwjbCDhbguHxS48qhxkzOSKRK1s3qjan-s

• 1 year later...

well i have something different i dont know if it already got said 

a game called tainted Elysium 

link as the following

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjC2Kvq9uTQAhVG5xoKHSTPD7MQFgggMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.atticusarc.com%2F&usg=AFQjCNHsJtbjcKhepvZuLHP8-J6yQiduRg&bvm=bv.140915558,d.d2s

it does have vore-scat-rupturing stuff like that but in the options you can disable that 

its pre alpha so the game inst much yet and the developer doesn't work that fast but in time its looking like a pretty good game it has a life model for your player to see what changes at your body 

its a tits CoC style game text based it looks realy promising

PS they even have a fetish survey  ;)

Archived