CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Also' date=' I don't need to redownload CBBE for this? Just download this, and drag to Data?

[/quote']

It uses its own path for meshes and textures, so it already comes with CBBE slim (not sure which version). You'll have to manually replace those meshes/textures if you want to switch to another body type.

Also' date=' I don't need to redownload CBBE for this? Just download this, and drag to Data?

[/quote']

It uses its own path for meshes and textures, so it already comes with CBBE slim (not sure which version). You'll have to manually replace those meshes/textures if you want to switch to another body type.

One more thing, how come everyone in the game that is a female is short like me. I don't like that. Is it supposed to be like that?

One more thing' date=' how come everyone in the game that is a female is short like me. I don't like that. Is it supposed to be like that?

[/quote']

Nope, it shouldn't affect the heights of NPCs. No idea what's causing that to happen in your case.

Garbage.

Alright then.

Hi, I love this Mod, but I got a question. Can this race not lift/move dead bodies? I seem to be having an issue with this, I just stand in place when trying to move them. I wasn't sure if it was an animation bug (disabled all my animations; no change) or something maybe hardcoded with the race? I also run SkyRe but I disabled the global heavy armor slowdown/lift setting.

Any input would be appreciated, I can slide bodies around slowly, but not able to lift them to dispose of them "properly".

Thanks,

Hi' date=' I love this Mod, but I got a question. Can this race not lift/move dead bodies? I seem to be having an issue with this, I just stand in place when trying to move them. I wasn't sure if it was an animation bug (disabled all my animations; no change) or something maybe hardcoded with the race? I also run SkyRe but I disabled the global heavy armor slowdown/lift setting.

Any input would be appreciated, I can slide bodies around slowly, but not able to lift them to dispose of them "properly".

Thanks,

[/quote']

I've remember hearing of a similar problem, but it was regarding the xp32 skeleton. I believe the complaint was bodies were difficult to move/drag because the skeleton required Realistic Ragdolls and Force. I don't know if that's related to your issue, but since Monli does come with its own skeleton there could be a connection.

Hi' date=' I love this Mod, but I got a question. Can this race not lift/move dead bodies? I seem to be having an issue with this, I just stand in place when trying to move them. I wasn't sure if it was an animation bug (disabled all my animations; no change) or something maybe hardcoded with the race? I also run SkyRe but I disabled the global heavy armor slowdown/lift setting.

Thanks,

[/quote']

I've remember hearing of a similar problem, but it was regarding the xp32 skeleton. I believe the complaint was bodies were difficult to move/drag because the skeleton required Realistic Ragdolls and Force. I don't know if that's related to your issue, but since Monli does come with its own skeleton there could be a connection.

Yep, must be something like that, I just loaded up a new game, went to the same starting area (Live Another Life) and was able to move the same body with a nord character. I will load up Realistic Ragdolls and see if that makes a difference.

Thank you for the reply & possible help.

Edit: Yeah, the Realistic Ragdolls helped, at least now (with some jiggling around) I'm able to move a body (grab center/front upper torso). Now I'll just get the load order proper again. Thanks again for the help, even if it's still buggy, at least I can "hide the bodies" now.

hey is there any good voice mods i can use out there to make the character sound like a kid cause its just creepy have kids body and adult womens voice

Hm' date=' someone suggested the Elin voice replacer earlier in this thread (there's a sample on

), but it completely replaces the female elf set, so your elven characters (and possibly female elf NPCs in combat) wind up sounding like that too.

There is a PC Exclusive Voice Path mod that lets you give the PC a unique voice, but you'll have to manually set up the formlists and file paths yourself for custom races because the mod author can't do that for every race/voice combination out there.

Just a quick FYI for anyone having slightly mismatched head & hand textures; if you're using the fishnets from page one, it's causing it. I just noticed the discoloration on my lil one and started going ocd about it. I tried swapping meshes, textures, hell even the skeleton. I used CBBE slim current version & Natilde's version for giggles with no change.

After disabling the fishnets the problem went away, but I'm going to miss the stockings :(

Also, now that I've gotten exposed to the UNP (Natilde's) vs. CBBE (Kashim's) thing, I got some thinking to do, lol.

Edit: and unfortunately, it bugs your save game and the textures don't reset properly, going to try showracemenu to see if I can force it to correct. And it does not, changing race to anything else fixes the problem, but as soon as I swap back to Monli the textures get borked. This isn't happening a new test Monli I made, FYI.

Hello

I have installed Monli race and it's fine.

But when i launch shoracemenu some of the caracters of any race had white eyes.

And I can't change the color of eyes.

Any idea to fix that ?

I thank you in advance for your answer.

Do you have CotS installed? For me that's what made the eyes perma-white.

The eyes problem is fixed by the installation of dawnguard. There is always some white ones but I can now change the color in the eyes menu.

I have another problem with Enhanced editor v2 wich install the new Ynord race. These race crash my game if I select it in the showracemenu.

Any idea to fix it ?

Thank you in advance.

I modified the skeleton for frostfall btw. The quiver is moved lower and rotated and the bow is now carried over the shoulder, if anyone wants it i could upload it somewhere.

[note]i haven't changed the animations yet so the bow clips when crouching.

[spoiler=Pictures]

2013-02-05_00001_zps6180401b.jpg

2013-02-05_00002_zps27e109f3.jpg

2013-02-05_00003_zps4cb176e7.jpg

Guest ant011235

Is it possible to replace the default children with the Monli race? I want to make my adopted child a follower so that I have an apprentice of sorts, but the default children can't equip armour/weapons. :(

Is it possible to replace the default children with the Monli race? I want to make my adopted child a follower so that I have an apprentice of sorts, but the default children can't equip armour/weapons. :(

Marked as child or child race they will never fight either, they will always run, hide and (noisily) cower whenever battle starts.

Look for the Monli follower mod instead.

Guest Vendayn

Here are two Monli characters I've made. What do you guys think?

My new character, changed a bit from the original: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/203782

(^keep in mind the yellow skin is mostly due to the light, if I was to do a screenshot properly I would have found a better location. It was just a
quick screen grab.)

Or my original character: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/117835

So far one friend likes both equally, and another likes the newer one better.

MediaFire evidently recently added a naughty words filter and started using it to check all the file names and every download that contains a word on their list got yanked. Loli must be on the list.

It's time to find a new service that isn't so uptight.

Edit: I thought I might have downloaded it but had it confused with another mod so I don't have a copy I can upload anywhere.

Edited by WaxenFigure