SFW Mods for NSFW Roleplaying

AceofWind

I'm hoping to get a list going here that links to various worksafe mods you might want to use with adult mods whenever you feel like you want to spice up your use of the adult mods this website provides. I'll add more as they come to mind and if I add enough mods in the future, I'll turn the first post into an index and list the mods in different posts.

If you see any race mods on this list, you can use CM Partners to turn them into recruitable partners if you don't want to actually play as those races but like the idea of having them around.

Gypsy

Ah yes, the arguably beautiful Romani's who for centuries are stereotypically known as foreseers and thieves.  Many of us who hear the term Gypsy probably think of Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I highly recommend you download Umpa Dance Animation if you like the idea of making the experience a bit more authentic as it gives you a large number of dance animations for your character and companions to do

Better Gypsy

A mod that adds a Gypsy race to Oblivion. An ideal mod for those who like the thought of being a beautiful Gypsy who lures someone into a secluded area for sex only to rob them blind.

Ghost

You probably had fantasies of having sex with ghosts (GH-OST BLOWJOB! WOOWOO WOO WOO WOO), well with these mods you can do just that!

Power of Ghosts

This mod turn the player character into a ghost for 60 seconds. As you would expect with ghost models, you're transparent so this might be great if you like the idea of being able to see what's going on inside if your character is the one getting pounded.

CM Ghost companion

Gives you a female ghost companion

Werewolf

Some of you might have actually looked at the Twilight stuff and probably prefer being a ripped werewolf over a scrawny vampire. Regardless if you did or not, you might like the idea of playing as a werewolf that over powers your human(oid) prey and having your way with them shortly before you kill and consume their flesh, or you're into sex between anthropomorphic wolves.

Curse of Hircine - Resurrected

A mod that adds the ability to play as a werewolf since Oblivion originally does not provide that feature. You're given several different werewolf skins to choose from and by default, male and female werewolves have their own body type though you can change this. Also comes with it's own quest-line

Sex at the Workplace

I'm sure a lot of us have thought about having sex with our coworkers at work, well these mods focus on giving the player a workplace they can either work as part of a regular employee or as the boss

Trade and Commerce

This mod give the player his or her own trading business that comes with a building with a customizable interior and being able to hire people to work there

Sex at the Public Bath

You've probably seen a couple of anime and hentai scenes of characters using public bath houses and found the idea of visiting one kinda hot (no pun intended). If you wanted to visit a place where everyone is essentially naked (assuming you even installed the appropriate body mods for it) then this list is for you

Thermae

A public bath house mod for oblivion, adds a portal outside of every town that takes you there.

Sex on a Ship

The concept of having sex while sailing the big blue sounds pretty romantic, or maybe the thought of being a pirate and plundering women is more your game. Unfortunately from my experience, lovers mods forces characters to remain fixed in one place so any mods with an auto pilot feature will see you clip through the moving object and remain stuck in the air until the sex is over

Side's Sailing Ships

Pretty cool ship mod. Allows you to have access to several custom made ships that can actually be used to sail the open sea (provided you removed Oblivion's invisible borders), even has decorated interiors.

Dwemer Skyship v2

Ship mod that let's you pilot a flying airship across Tamriel using Dwemer technology, even has a rather large interior though the voice acting put into the short quest-line this mod adds leaves something to be desired imo.  If the thought of using something like this seems out of place for a game of this setting, you'll be surprised to know that this is actually quite lore friendly

i played with TaC=Trade and Commerce and i only had one crazy situation where the employee came to infinitely start conversation with me about how well the shop went. but that can also be a compatibility problem with SneakingDetectionRecalibrated telling her to follow any char she can hear and start dialogue asking to leave.

other than that, great mod if SFW or not ^^. i haven't tried anything kinky yet.

so far i haven't installed any companion except for fejeena's mimik chest, which is awesome, but then again, why should one bang a chest... :D

There's also Carcernus Prison Mod for those wanting a prison for any reason. Been using it for a while, and it's pretty good. 

I've also had quite a few "interesting" situations occur while playing Shezries Towns, so it might also be a good one to look into. That said, it seems to be off the nexus now.

Finally, you can also check this list. It's a bit old, but a lot of the info is still good.

• 2 months later...

Archived