I just upgraded, thanks a lot! This mod works nicely together with the Follow that thing mod. :lol:

Thanks for the link. I've used and loved most of darkconsole's mods but for some reason I'd completely missed that one!

Thanks for the info, much appreciated! I also need to ask why my character only holds her arms behind her back for a short time (roughly 5-10 seconds) then puts her hands back in whatever position they should be in? It looks like my character just uncuffs herself after a while but still wearing the cuffs... if that made any sense to you :P

Hmm. I'd suggest checking if the original ZAP cuffs aren't working either.

Make a save you can go back to afterwards, then open the console and enter

help "zbf cuffs"

you should get a list of all the original ZAP cuff sets along with the 8-digit code for each. Pick any one of them and enter

player.additem xxxxxxxx 1

replacing the x's with the code to add it to your inventory. Then take off all other cuffs/binders and put on the zbf set. I would expect they won't work either, as all wrist-binder does is use ZAP keywords, but if they do work I'll try and look into it.

Do you use any mods that change idle animations under certain conditions? Off the top of my head I think Deviously Cursed Loot, More Devious Quest and Get Stripped all have options where they might force you to cover yourself with your arms when naked. Something like that could probably break the bound idle.

• 1 month later...

Your mod is really cool.  Being chased by bounty hunters again with my female orc character.  Thought she was going to get them but all of the sudden prison overhaul has three instead of two bounty hunters.  Was able to lead the bounty hunters away, have slave return to character then restrain her for later.

The response of the NPC, in this case Aela the Huntress is so cool along with the knealing of the leg cuffs. 

At first I was playing with it on my character, but with a slave from PAH your mod is fabulous.  Thank you so much for posting it!!!!  Everyone that has a follower and use of restraints should try it.

• 1 month later...

I was cleaning out old files on my HDD today, and came across an .mp3 file i had completely forgotten that i had recorded.

CoopPlays-FeelsForSiffy.mp3

I recorded it on a day Sif was feeling sad, i can't quite remember what about, but it was so unusual to see her sad that i didn't feel i had the words to express how i felt, and so instead i plugged in my Bass and improvised a short little tune to express it instead. I didn't play very well as my left hand was cramping up horribly that day, but fortunately the gesture did cheer her up regardless.

Somehow, it seems very appropriate right now.. *sniffs and wipes away tear*.

Mord Sif was a very good friend of mine, but last i heard from her was back in October 2015. The last PM i got from her stated that she was waiting for an ambulance as her headaches had gotten much worse, but that i shoulden't worry, and she'd speak to me again as soon as she could.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. I don't know what happened, but clearly it wasen't good news, and after all this time, i fear that we will not get to see her again :(

Should that fear come to pass, i do not want her to be forgotten about, because let me tell you guys, Mord Sif was an incredible person, and she deserves to be remembered. I've never met a person who was more kindhearted and caring than Siffy, and she had this amazing inner streangth, nomatter how bad things got, she'd always be able to see the silver lining. I admired her greatly for that.

She was always helpful, she always treated people with respect, and she always sought to make people smile. I don't know how she did it, her chronic fatigue syndrome ment that she often had days on end where she coulden't leave the bed, and yet, she always found the time to think of others.

Damnit Siffy.. there best be some sort of afterlife, and you'd better be there waiting for me with a riding crop in one hand and a pair of cuffs dangling from a finger in the other. You owe me a good spanking, and you know it! :blush::(

I need a good stiff drink right now..

Here's to you Siffy.

I was sadly expecting such a confirmation, and yet, it has still hit me like a ton of bricks. :(

Thanks for letting us know SleepyJim.

To her family and all her other friends, i am so sorry for your loss, and i feel it too. I really wish i could say something better than that, but words completely fail me right now.

Ok. This is tough.

I very nearly posted about this when it happened, but here goes...

As Jim confirmed, the author of this mod, Mord Sif, passed away recently. She injured her head in an accident some months ago and suffered some delayed complications. She went back in to hospital late last year and, sadly, did not come back out. She was sleeping and peaceful when it happened.

Siffy was my sister. We tried to keep our connection to each other private here on LoversLab for a few reasons. One of which was that - despite my activity here proving we shared many interests - it's kind of weird to fully embrace the idea that your baby sister liked being tied up and spanked. Another was her insistence that I shouldn't have to get mixed up in some drama she'd managed to land herself in. And that sums Siffy up very well. Always getting herself into trouble, and always thinking of others before thinking of herself.

Anyway, I don't mean to cast a gloom over everyone's day. She certainly wouldn't want that. You just need to look at the last post she made on this site to see what kind of person she was. And you only need to read Coopervane's tribute and listen to the song he played for her. I want to thank him for that, and thank all the friends she made here, many of which helped her a lot when she needed it. I'm certain she would want to say thank you herself, and goodbye. And also to say that, while she'd probably give you a piece of her mind for not being sad to hear this news, at least for a little while, she'd give you a bigger one if you didn't get back to enjoying your life quickly.

Thanks for reading. And thanks to all who've enjoyed being "wrist-bound." She was proud of her mod, and enjoyed her time here.

At one point she had some song videos on her profile, but they were lost when the site reverted back to its old format. I've added here one of her favourites. It's one she always found uplifting and I feel it's appropriate. She had a lot to deal with, not just with the accident but also the long-term illness that probably caused it in the first place, but as Elbow say here, and as she often repeated, "We still believe in love, so fuck you."

Ok. This is tough.

I very nearly posted about this when it happened, but here goes...

As Jim confirmed, the author of this mod, Mord Sif, passed away recently. She injured her head in an accident some months ago and suffered some delayed complications. She went back in to hospital late last year and, sadly, did not come back out. She was sleeping and peaceful when it happened.

Siffy was my sister. We tried to keep our connection to each other private here on LoversLab for a few reasons. One of which was that - despite my activity here proving we shared many interests - it's kind of weird to fully embrace the idea that your baby sister liked being tied up and spanked. Another was her insistence that I shouldn't have to get mixed up in some drama she'd managed to land herself in. And that sums Siffy up very well. Always getting herself into trouble, and always thinking of others before thinking of herself.

Anyway, I don't mean to cast a gloom over everyone's day. She certainly wouldn't want that. You just need to look at the last post she made on this site to see what kind of person she was. And you only need to read Coopervane's tribute and listen to the song he played for her. I want to thank him for that, and thank all the friends she made here, many of which helped her a lot when she needed it. I'm certain she would want to say thank you herself, and goodbye. And also to say that, while she'd probably give you a piece of her mind for not being sad to hear this news, at least for a little while, she'd give you a bigger one if you didn't get back to enjoying your life quickly.

Thanks for reading. And thanks to all who've enjoyed being "wrist-bound." She was proud of her mod, and enjoyed her time here.

At one point she had some song videos on her profile, but they were lost when the site reverted back to its old format. I've added here one of her favourites. It's one she always found uplifting and I feel it's appropriate. She had a lot to deal with, not just with the accident but also the long-term illness that probably caused it in the first place, but as Elbow say here, and as she often repeated, "We still believe in love, so fuck you."

Really sad to hear this :(. My deep condolences man.

Love the mod but having a wee bit of trouble with it I have the most recent version of zap and I have v1d and it's patch but my character won't go into position when I equip any of the items. My character is prevented from jumping or attacking as the restraints are supposed to do but my Ares stay at there side not behind the back and say with the wood stocks arms are free. Not sure if there is supposed to be a mcm but I don't have one and I have run fnis and loot still nothing can anyone advise me on what I am doing wrong?

Also my condolences are with you in you time of upset her memories live on through you and your family and all the people that enjoy her creation.

Love the mod but having a wee bit of trouble with it I have the most recent version of zap and I have v1d and it's patch but my character won't go into position when I equip any of the items. My character is prevented from jumping or attacking as the restraints are supposed to do but my Ares stay at there side not behind the back and say with the wood stocks arms are free. Not sure if there is supposed to be a mcm but I don't have one and I have run fnis and loot still nothing can anyone advise me on what I am doing wrong?

Also my condolences are with you in you time of upset her memories live on through you and your family and all the people that enjoy her creation.

I'd think that's either a FNIS or SkyUI issue. If you haven't already you should make sure your FNIS and SkyUI installs are the latest versions (and of course run the FNIS-for-users.exe thingie).

Many Zaz functions work in tandem with Sexlab, and the latest version of SL requires up to date SkyUI and FNIS versions (i had similar problems with Zaz gags not opening the mouth after i updated SL. Then i noticed it now requies SkyUI 5.0, and i had 4.5 installed. Updating SkyUI is what solved it for me).

I'd think that's either a FNIS or SkyUI issue. If you haven't already you should make sure your FNIS and SkyUI installs are the latest versions (and of course run the FNIS-for-users.exe thingie).

Many Zaz functions work in tandem with Sexlab, and the latest version of SL requires up to date SkyUI and FNIS versions (i had similar problems with Zaz gags not opening the mouth after i updated SL. Then i noticed it now requies SkyUI 5.0, and i had 4.5 installed. Updating SkyUI is what solved it for me).

i did a clean install the other day my skyui is 5.1 and fnis is the newest one aswell and i run fnis and loot after i install and uninstall anything just in case. i have the newest sexlab because its a fresh install also so i don't know what it could be. Also is there supposed to be a mcm menu for wristbinder.

No, there's no MCM menu for WB.

I guess we should ensure you're trying to wear the right items. It's only the items with the names Wrist-Binder, Arm-binder and Crossed-wrist-binder that are supposed to bind the arms, the various cuff and restraint meshes you can also craft are just for show essentially (to be used in conjunction with one of the binders).

Else, since WB uses the code-base from ZAZ-animpack, i guess that's the next place you should look, that ZAZ is working and setup correctly. If it isen't then it would make sense the wrist binders aren't working either.

Finally, the only thing that comes to mind as a possible breaking point would be overwrite-patches, IE, if you're using mod-organizer or similar. I've seen people report strange bugs before that nobody else were seeing that turned out to be caused by their overwrite patches not beeing setup correctly, so that is a posibillity.

• 2 months later...

Just a flying visit.

I'm attaching here an updated version of Wrist-Binder. The latest update to Zaz meant that some ground object meshes weren't showing and also that there were some fancy new restraints that could be added in. I've made some simple fixes and included those extra cuffs.

As before, there is a normal version of the mod and a patch which adds a SexLabNoStrip keyword to the two wrist-binders and the arm-binder - meaning SexLab should never remove them for animations. If you want the no-strip version simply overwrite the esp from v1e with the one from the patch.

Wristbinder_v1e.7z

Wristbinder_v1e_nostripPATCH.7z

One other thing. When looking into doing this update I found a development version of the mod Sif had been working on. It includes one extra item which was intended as the first in a series that she unfortunately would never be able to finish. I've left that item in as something of a hidden secret. I hope those who discover how to make it find it as much fun as I did. (Clue: it picked a good place to hide.)

I hadn't realised what had happened. I'd picked up this mod a while back, always had it in my load order, repped and left. Months later, I stumble across this again...

Mord Sif did seem very nice from her posts. When modders stop posting and updating, I always just assumed they'd moved onto other things, which is fine. Reading this is just sad.

Thank you for letting us know Dreamweaver, and for posting an update to her work. I'm sorry that she's not with us anymore.

• 3 months later...

Hey, uh like the idea of this mod, wish the restraints could keep npcs tied up no matter what though. anyways, I couldn't find the invisible binders? I can find the cuffs and ropes and whatnot no problem under misc, but no binders. 

Edit: found them. The cuffs are under misc, but the binders are under jewelry.

• 6 months later...

Im in love with this mod, however is there any possible to way to make the wrist-binder idle permanent like the actual ZAP idle? like if i equipped an armbinder to my character the armbinder bound hands idle would stay that way regardless whether i sprint jump etc. Is there a way to make the Wrist-binder iddle permanent aswell? instead of having to re-equip it everytime i sprint? 

Im in love with this mod, however is there any possible to way to make the wrist-binder idle permanent like the actual ZAP idle? like if i equipped an armbinder to my character the armbinder bound hands idle would stay that way regardless whether i sprint jump etc. Is there a way to make the Wrist-binder iddle permanent aswell? instead of having to re-equip it everytime i sprint? 

The wrist-binders all have the no-sprint keyword from ZAP applied, so if you're able to sprint with one on then something is wrong. They also prevent you from jumping or fighting. NPCs can break these rules, but the player character shouldn't be able to. The idles used are also the exact ones from ZAP.

The armbinders included in ZAP should work the same way, but if you're referring to the ones from devious devices they have their own locking and fighting systems which is why they behave differently.

The wrist-binders all have the no-sprint keyword from ZAP applied, so if you're able to sprint with one on then something is wrong. They also prevent you from jumping or fighting. NPCs can break these rules, but the player character shouldn't be able to. The idles used are also the exact ones from ZAP.

The armbinders included in ZAP should work the same way, but if you're referring to the ones from devious devices they have their own locking and fighting systems which is why they behave differently.

Isnt the iddle animations in devious devices taken from zaz animation?

Yes, I think so. But DD uses extra scripts to force the bound pose to stick, as well as to prevent you from just taking them off whenever you like and to allow kicking. It uses ZAP as a base but then builds its own systems on top of it. Wrist-binder uses just what's in ZAP.

Yes, I think so. But DD uses extra scripts to force the bound pose to stick, as well as to prevent you from just taking them off whenever you like and to allow kicking. It uses ZAP as a base but then builds its own systems on top of it. Wrist-binder uses just what's in ZAP.

ahhh okok, now it makes sense. My thinking was that since DD uses zap as the base animation, then it should be possible to use the alternate arms bound pose permanently. btw do u know how to bring out the list of idles used in ZAP?