Where are the Hands in BodySlide?

Piberius

I've always used SevenBase for  my bodies.  Recently I made a custom UUNP Special and spent 5 days tweaking and bring old character presets up to date with high polygon meshes and 4K UNP textures.

Then I couldn't figure out how to make UUNP bodyslide armors. So I decided on making the switch to CBBE.  Now it seems to have less slide presets and no hands.  Why does UUNP have hands and CBBE doesn't what am I supposed to use?

Thank you Ousnius for the reply.   I've been experimenting with BodySlide a lot this week. It really is fantastic.  I have always been a UNP/Sevenbase user but switched to CBBE there are more armors on CBBE that have been converted.

By the way, will you be bringing your talents to Fallout 4?

Thank you Ousnius for the reply.   I've been experimenting with BodySlide a lot this week. It really is fantastic.  I have always been a UNP/Sevenbase user but switched to CBBE there are more armors on CBBE that have been converted.

By the way, will you be bringing your talents to Fallout 4?

I don't know yet, that depends on the game, its modability and my motivation.

• 4 months later...

I've noted that with BodySlide bodies, I end up with a very noticeable gap between the body and hands, like the hands don't line up, or more to the point, are noticeably lower than the wrist on the body, leaving the gap.  Is this normal?  It looks awful and despite BodySlide's promise, I'm considering ditching it for that reason.

I understand that the hands aren't in BS, but is there a way to tweak where they are, or perhaps move the body down, to eliminate the gap?

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I've noted that with BodySlide bodies, I end up with a very noticeable gap between the body and hands, like the hands don't line up, or more to the point, are noticeably lower than the wrist on the body, leaving the gap.  Is this normal?  It looks awful and despite BodySlide's promise, I'm considering ditching it for that reason.

I understand that the hands aren't in BS, but is there a way to tweak where they are, or perhaps move the body down, to eliminate the gap?

Thanks.

Wanna know the same thing myself, I want some of my presets to be at 0 Weight, but I cant because I get the gap between the forearms and hands, My loli must be flat and skinny, not skinny with boobs. (at least not this one :3)

• 9 months later...

Thanks.

Wanna know the same thing myself, I want some of my presets to be at 0 Weight, but I cant because I get the gap between the forearms and hands, My loli must be flat and skinny, not skinny with boobs. (at least not this one :3)

Ive been trying to find this out forever... Searched countless forums with people asking about this, but still I haven't figured it out.  I have to set all my characters to full weight to fix the issue. Aggravating it is..

• 3 months later...

BUMP. I've been trying to fix the hand gap issue forever. My closest solution was to just make the min weight preset also the max weight preset, but the armors still conform to max weight preset instead of /my/ max weight pre. Sigh.

EDIT: I've found that this mod >> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49285/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D49285%26preview%3D&pUp=1 << supports min weight and doesn't have a gap in the meshes. It's fixed mine, so hopefully this will also fix anyone else's that's experiencing this issue.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/12/2018 at 11:41 AM, snipers69 said:

I too would like to know how they are simply because I want to know how to make them to be detected by collision.

yeah i'm lookin for that too. when i make a uunp body and hands, the hands will collide w/ the breasts in idles that do that. and do that without an HDT Object. but any cbbe body i make needs a HDY Object to do the same

anyone know how to make cbbe hands use collision?

Archived