Blackthorn - Gay Hamlet Patch

Guest ffabris

Thanks for your great patch! Wow, I miss any chance to rebuild Blackthorn town forever. :P

So, I have an issue about your this mod and Cocksmen village that naked men's bodies' textures sometimes turn into black in both interiors and exteriors except for their faces and genitals though they become correct when returning there after loading other cell. 

How can I solve the issue?

Black textures means you've run out of graphics memory. If you use hi-res texture packs, try removing them.

Black textures means you've run out of graphics memory. If you use hi-res texture packs, try removing them.

Thanks!

The black textures issue was solved by changing memory management system from SKSE memory patch to crash fix. Maybe, in case of me video RAM wasn't allocated correctly by the SKSE memory patch.

Guest ffabris

Sadly I can't seem to get it to work, I have all the proper things downloaded I've checked my load out several times but it never goes past the bethsda logo before going back to desktop. Any idea what I may have forgotten?

Run your entire load order through TES5Edit. Very probably you're missing a requirement, or load order is incorrect. TES5Edit will report, if either of these are the case.

Sadly I can't seem to get it to work, I have all the proper things downloaded I've checked my load out several times but it never goes past the bethsda logo before going back to desktop. Any idea what I may have forgotten?

Run your entire load order through TES5Edit. Very probably you're missing a requirement, or load order is incorrect. TES5Edit will report, if either of these are the case.

OH HO! I downloaded Apachii hair full and not just apachii hair male! Thank you much!

• 1 year later...

Dear Mod Creator

I love the Blackthorn Gay Hamlet, you've made and I've used it for a while with Skyrim. I've resisted for a year or so, but now I've migrated to Skyrim Special Edition which really rocks in as much as I have no stuttering or CTD's (when properly setup) with 100+ mods it runs smoother  than Oldrim (as I've seen Skyrim called).

I miss this playing with this great mod! 

Is there ever going to be a special edition version? As I'm no hacker I have no idea of how easy or difficult it could be to convert. I did try installing it in SSE but I had all sorts of crashes and odd graphic issues when I tried this that I gave up.

Pretty please,  give it some thought. I'll even volunteer to beta test it ;-)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I love this mod!  However... I have a couple of questions. 

What is this special decor that needs to be activated?  The description says that the activator is in the master bedroom.  I've practically torn the bedroom apart looking for it.  Any hints?

What does the glowy stone in the bathhouse do?  I can't figure that out either.

Thanks!

Guest ffabris

Per the description, in the update log section: "Deco activators are now in the manor, in the closet to the left of the master bed."

The glowy stone is just a glowy stone - as far as I remember anyway

• 1 year later...

I really like the idea of this patch, but my computer can't handle it. (srsly, who thought it was its appropriate to market anything with only 260 GB storage and 8 (expandable to 16) GB RAM as a "gaming laptop?")  Too bad there's no "lite" version that just replaces the women and children because I do enjoy manually building the town as well. Maybe it'll work better when I eventually upgrade my laptop.

Yeah, I know this thread is dead and the mod is no longer supported, but I literally just found it and wanted to express my thoughts, that's all.