Lnk reshuffle made simple for dummies like me. Ver 4.05

Verhoven69

latest version

From the same author............immi

This tool IS not my work (compatible with the Tatsunoko DLC)

I'm a bit rusty but if links to other sites are not allowed I'm uploading the tool here.

Mods please be free to remove if rules are violated

Jeez...........18 downloads...........

hey there fellas. I'm having issues with loading the .exe in the new in reshuffle v4.4, ( my game is v 1.04 ) and I'm using 3DM crack. What to do to fix this ?

<spoiler>

nzDgcsm.png?1

</spoiler>

Follow the arrow in the attached image

post-300653-0-12283600-1454427719_thumb.jpg

That would be treading dangerously close to piracy buddy. Best thing to do... remove the 3dm crack temporarily and get steam to verify your local files (or just install the game if it can't see it on your system without the exe). Then put the crack back in, and don't overwrite with it!

Is there any list for costumes that male & and female fighters wear in story mode. I want to change every fighter (male and female) story costume to full nude without spoil all the game story for me. If I can do this I want to share the files with other.

(sorry for my bad english)

Is there any list for costumes that male & and female fighters wear in story mode. I want to change every fighter (male and female) story costume to full nude without spoil all the game story for me. If I can do this I want to share the files with other.

Alternative Story Mode by follardo would work for all the female costumes.

Alternative Story Mode by follardo would work for all the female costumes.

Thanks kassarc16, are you shure this is the entire list for all female story costumes?

KASUMI_COS_001

KASUMI_COS_002

KASUMI_COS_003

KASUMI_COS_007 

HELENA_COS_001

HELENA_COS_002

TINA_COS_001

TINA_COS_003

MILA_COS_001

MILA_COS_003

MILA_COS_005

LEIFANG_COS_002

LEIFANG_COS_004

LEIFANG_COS_005

LISA_COS_003

LISA_COS_004

HITOMI_COS_002

HITOMI_COS_004

HITOMI_COS_006

CHRISTIE_COS_001

CHRISTIE_COS_002

CHRISTIE_COS_003

KOKORO_COS_001

KOKORO_COS_002

KOKORO_COS_004

AYANE_COS_001

any list for male fighters?

Alright, support time.  lnk_reshuffle was working for me this morning, come this evening it bricked closing upon opening.  As of right now, the program shuts down as soon as the vanilla game.exe is selected.  Not sure if anyone is having an issue as I think an update was pushed.  Here is the output from lnk_reshuffle.log:

GUI construction done (0.083)
loading data ...
doa5: game path: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
doa5exe: loading C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round/game.exe
doa5exe: exe ident: 0x400 0x93a000 0xbe5200 0xe0a200 0xe41400 0xf3e000
doa5exe: found version: 1.04p4
doa5exe: assets:51a8 crc:2509
doa5exe: loading costume data ...
mainloop abort with exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1272, in run
    GUI.run(opts)
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1227, in run
    if not self.opts['exe']: self.callback()
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1167, in callback
    self.load_data()
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1184, in load_data
    DOA.load(self.opts['exe'])
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 149, in load
    self.exe = DoA5Exe(exe_path)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1140, in __init__
    self._load_assets()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1194, in _load_assets
    slot = [ self._make_slot(*row) for row in tmp ]
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1194, in <listcomp>
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1152, in _make_slot
    return SlEn(num, numb, self.exe.get(list_ofs, "<2L", num, SlDef) )
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1293, in get
    idx, pos = self.find(va, size*num)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1285, in find
    if va+nbytes >= sec.rva+sec.psize: raise Exception("FIXME:va:%x nb:%x sec:%s"%(va,nbytes,sec.name))
Exception: FIXME:va:2010101 nb:8080808 sec:.data

Steps taken thus far:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: Talked to the developer of lnk, there was an update that bricked the tool.  Working on a fix for it.

If the tool was functioning okay, it's best not to update immediately.

Alright, support time.  lnk_reshuffle was working for me this morning, come this evening it bricked closing upon opening.  As of right now, the program shuts down as soon as the vanilla game.exe is selected.  Not sure if anyone is having an issue as I think an update was pushed.  Here is the output from lnk_reshuffle.log:

GUI construction done (0.083)
loading data ...
doa5: game path: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
doa5exe: loading C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Dead or Alive 5 Last Round/game.exe
doa5exe: exe ident: 0x400 0x93a000 0xbe5200 0xe0a200 0xe41400 0xf3e000
doa5exe: found version: 1.04p4
doa5exe: assets:51a8 crc:2509
doa5exe: loading costume data ...
mainloop abort with exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1272, in run
    GUI.run(opts)
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1227, in run
    if not self.opts['exe']: self.callback()
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1167, in callback
    self.load_data()
  File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 1184, in load_data
    DOA.load(self.opts['exe'])
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 149, in load
    self.exe = DoA5Exe(exe_path)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1140, in __init__
    self._load_assets()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1194, in _load_assets
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1194, in <listcomp>
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1152, in _make_slot
    return SlEn(num, numb, self.exe.get(list_ofs, "<2L", num, SlDef) )
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1293, in get
    idx, pos = self.find(va, size*num)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\lnk_reshuffle-v4.6\doa5.py", line 1285, in find
    if va+nbytes >= sec.rva+sec.psize: raise Exception("FIXME:va:%x nb:%x sec:%s"%(va,nbytes,sec.name))
Exception: FIXME:va:2010101 nb:8080808 sec:.data

Steps taken thus far:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: Talked to the developer of lnk, there was an update that bricked the tool.  Working on a fix for it.

I would love to mod my game, but it´s too complicated to do. I was fine moding in F1C and MW. but in DOA there´s just too much steps to do.

so I will try relax and just be satisfied with nude dlc.

I envy you all lol.

It isn't that hard  with lnk and archive tool to swap. In my case, I can't actually mod  with the tools at hand because of OS issues.

The --p file is the 'thumbnail' of the costume you scroll through in character select, and yes you could switch them with lnk if you wanted. I confess I haven't tried that though so I could be wrong. The confusing one is the --c file, which as far as I remember was described as 'a blank text file' so god knows what that's for.

The --p file is the 'thumbnail' of the costume you scroll through in character select, and yes you could switch them with lnk if you wanted. I confess I haven't tried that though so I could be wrong. The confusing one is the --c file, which as far as I remember was described as 'a blank text file' so god knows what that's for.

This file, in case of Alpha 152, need to be swapped. The example is from sddklex nude body. Instead of green, she have Kasumi body in it.

If i use lnk-reshuffle to replace the some of game costumes with naked ones, in game these custumes show nude but with green color all over fighter's body except head. I realize if in lnk-reshuffle remove "details" field info of these costumes, in the game everyting back to normal and fighter's body change to nude with right color. is this a right job or I am wrong?

sorry for bad english.

If i use lnk-reshuffle to replace the some of game costumes with naked ones, in game these custumes show nude but with green color all over fighter's body except head. I realize if in lnk-reshuffle remove "details" field info of these costumes, in the game everyting back to normal and fighter's body change to nude with right color. is this a right job or I am wrong?

sorry for bad english.

Some default costumes are not compatible  with the mod you are switching with. Try switching with those with the least clothes on.

how do I can change Mila costume 2 with lnk reshuffle for story mode. I change every other fighter outfit to nude with no problem but changing this one has no effect :angry:. I think something wrong with this outfit because in the details field in lnk reshuffle show different info than other outfit for this one.

I mean this costume 

how do I can change Mila costume 2 with lnk reshuffle for story mode. I change every other fighter outfit to nude with no problem but changing this one has no effect :angry:. I think something wrong with this outfit because in the details field in lnk reshuffle show different info than other outfit for this one.

I mean this costume 

Try looking at Follardo's thread( not last fap).  There were some issues with Hitomi and Leifang. But iirc, there was one particular Mila that needed some special steps.

Archived