Lnk reshuffle made simple for dummies like me. Ver 4.05

Verhoven69

Weird, some folk seem to have insurmountable troubles with archive tool. Your .net framework up to date?

Edit: just in case (though I doubt you're using it in any way incorrectly) :

1) Run archive tool

2) press open, navigate to the bin file in the dlc you want to edit (official or modded)

3) when a list of files appears select the ones you want to change. (Each costume will again have a TMC, TMCL and --c and --p files somewhere in the list

4) (optional) under 'show' at the side press 'selected' (this simply removes all the other filenames from your display, making it a little clearer to view/check)

5) right click each file in turn and select 'swap', navigating to the file you want to switch into it's place.

6) you should get a confirmation dialogue, and a 'swapped successfully' message should appear in the log at the bottom

And Verhoven is apparently correct, a friend couldn't use archive tool on the latest dlc, so tn appear to have thrown a spanner in the works somewhere

I've copied dinput8.dll to DOA5 installation game folder.

I've noticed that my lnk-reshuffle failed to swap my *.TMC and *.TMCL files because I install game on C:, which partition is write protected by OS, so i've moved DOA5 to my D:, and try to use lnk-reshuffle to swap again, oh it's now working!

I use Kasumi mod to swap with Kasumi COS001.

Swap successfully (lnk-reshuffle don't display any errors) and color changed to red:

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMC

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMCL

But this file KASUMI_COS_001.---C I cannot find in @follardo 's mod post so cannot swap. 

I quit lnk-reshuffle and launch DOA5 game, choose fighting and pick Kasumi, but I cannot find my mod in all Kasumi 's default costume.

Am I successful in swaping costume?

I've noticed that my lnk-reshuffle failed to swap my *.TMC and *.TMCL files because I install game on C:, which partition is write protected by OS, so i've moved DOA5 to my D:, and try to use lnk-reshuffle to swap again, oh it's now working!

Swap successfully (lnk-reshuffle don't display any errors) and color changed to red:

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMC

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMCL

But this file KASUMI_COS_001.---C I cannot find in @follardo 's mod post so cannot swap. 

I quit lnk-reshuffle and launch DOA5 game, choose fighting and pick Kasumi, but I cannot find my mod in all Kasumi 's default costume.

Revert and swap again. I'm assuming you are using the latest lnk reshuffle. Btw, no need to swap C.

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMC

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMCL

Revert and swap again. I'm assuming you are using the latest lnk reshuffle. Btw, no need to swap C.

Thannks. But I've reverted and swaped again but still old costume.

I'm using reload, I also try to use 3DM, but the result is the same, cannot swap default costume

post-1023790-0-02822900-1453995089_thumb.png

post-1023790-0-76646900-1453995089_thumb.png

post-1023790-0-01744200-1453995271_thumb.png

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMC

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMCL

I'm using reload, I also try to use 3DM, but the result is the same, cannot swap default costume

Try this:

In your first image:

Go to middle column

Highlight the costume assignment in your case cos 002

Click pick file

Swap the tmc and TMCL file you want to swap with the original

Click  swap

Once red exit

* make sure you updated the dinput8.dll

You did install it like this?

post-300653-0-47657700-1454002293_thumb.jpg

post-300653-0-24429300-1454002360_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

Thanks for the great info here, just in case someone is looking for the latest version 1.04p4 (22/01/2016).

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-171#post-295396

Also some great tutorial info can be found here (lnk-reshuffle and DLC Tool)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575508782
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-modding-tutorials.5818/#post-288333
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/installing-mods-tutorial-for-beginners-by-beginners.6145/

Cheers!

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMC

- KASUMI_COS_001.TMCL

Try this:

In your first image:

Go to middle column

Highlight the costume assignment in your case cos 002

Click pick file

Swap the tmc and TMCL file you want to swap with the original

Click  swap

Once red exit

* make sure you updated the dinput8.dll

You did install it like this?

Hey guys,

Thanks for the great info here, just in case someone is looking for the latest version 1.04p4 (22/01/2016).

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-171#post-295396

Also some great tutorial info can be found here (lnk-reshuffle and DLC Tool)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575508782
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-modding-tutorials.5818/#post-288333
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/installing-mods-tutorial-for-beginners-by-beginners.6145/

Cheers!

Thanks Verhoven69, ssjkakkaroto,

I use the latest lnk-reshuffle, it's working :D

post-1023790-0-11821700-1454027446_thumb.png

Yeah exactly Verhoven, that's the only one that works, where the only one Papasmurf mentions is the 3dm exe, and the launcher exe at that, not even the game exe... guessing lnk might encounter difficulties if that was the exe it was directed to haha

Yeah exactly Verhoven, that's the only one that works, where the only one Papasmurf mentions is the 3dm exe, and the launcher exe at that, not even the game exe... guessing lnk might encounter difficulties if that was the exe it was directed to haha

Oh........(knocks myself silly...........arrgh!)

please help me guys, Ink reshuffle 4.4 didnt work for my 1.04 :(

always got error while find the .exe (both game.exe and launcher.exe)

image.jpg

1. The older versions worked I assume and you upgraded recently right?

2. Is your DOA5LR updated? Same with lnk reshuffle

3. Did you transfer the dinput8.dll from lnk reshuffle into the game folder?

4. You assigned the "correct" exe I assume Instead of the 3dm exe as siframe mentioned

Archived