Lnk reshuffle made simple for dummies like me. Ver 4.05

Verhoven69

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out here. Trying to get lnk reshuffle to work for the 1st time. Followed the tutorial, it seemed straightforward enough. I'm running 1.02A so I copied that dll file into the root of my game directory. I am running the 3DM version. When I try select the path to my game.exe lnk reshuffle crashed with this error:

start.bat

LOADING....found exe: 1.02A

..read 20726 asset entries from game.exe

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\lnk_reshuffle-v3\lnk_reshuffle\python34\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1487, in __call__return

self.func(*args)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 615, in btn_sel_exe

self.load_data(path)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 856, in load_data

self.data=DOAData(path)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 557, in __init__

load_bin_data(self.game_path, self.asset_map)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 431, in load_bin_data

parse_bin(game_path, entry, asset_map)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 399, in parse_bin

raise Error("*err* invalid .bin file:%s"%path)

NameError: name 'path' is not defined

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 892, in <module>

run()

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 889, in run

gui.run(opts['exe'])

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 869, in run

self.master.mainloop()

File "C:\lnk_reshuffle-v3\lnk_reshuffle\python34

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1069, in mainloop

self.tk.mainloop(n)

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1491, in __call__

self.widget._report_exception()

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1235, in _report_exception

root.report_callback_exception(exc, val, tb)

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1875, in report_callback_exception

import traceback

ImportError: No module named 'traceback'

I think I have all the prerequisites installed because the window opens initially, it only crashes after i browse to my game.exe. I have tried previous versions of lnk reshuffle and they all crash with the same error at the same point. I have tried to find a solution to this on a few modding forums but it seems no one else is having this problem. If someone could tell me what stupid thing I've missed/done it would be greatly appreciated.

Check your .net frameworks etc. This might be the cause. What's your Windows version anyway?

what about when i swap the costume and the reshuffle shut down :(

I've done the steps up to selecting the game exe, but once I select the game exe, it force closes the program.

I've recently experienced this with two mods I got at 3DM. Initially, the Lnk reshuffle automatically shuts down when I click swap. It might be it takes the program a few minutes to recognize the pathway to take effect.

Try several time or reboot your PC.

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out here. Trying to get lnk reshuffle to work for the 1st time. Followed the tutorial, it seemed straightforward enough. I'm running 1.02A so I copied that dll file into the root of my game directory. I am running the 3DM version. When I try select the path to my game.exe lnk reshuffle crashed with this error:

start.bat

LOADING....found exe: 1.02A

..read 20726 asset entries from game.exe

File "C:\lnk_reshuffle-v3\lnk_reshuffle\python34\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1487, in __call__return

self.func(*args)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 615, in btn_sel_exe

self.load_data(path)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 856, in load_data

self.data=DOAData(path)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 557, in __init__

load_bin_data(self.game_path, self.asset_map)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 431, in load_bin_data

parse_bin(game_path, entry, asset_map)

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 399, in parse_bin

raise Error("*err* invalid .bin file:%s"%path)

NameError: name 'path' is not defined

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 892, in <module>

run()

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 889, in run

gui.run(opts['exe'])

File ".\lnk_reshuffle.py", line 869, in run

self.master.mainloop()

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1069, in mainloop

self.tk.mainloop(n)

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1491, in __call__

self.widget._report_exception()

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1235, in _report_exception

root.report_callback_exception(exc, val, tb)

\lib\tkinter\__init__.py", line 1875, in report_callback_exception

import traceback

ImportError: No module named 'traceback'

I think I have all the prerequisites installed because the window opens initially, it only crashes after i browse to my game.exe. I have tried previous versions of lnk reshuffle and they all crash with the same error at the same point. I have tried to find a solution to this on a few modding forums but it seems no one else is having this problem. If someone could tell me what stupid thing I've missed/done it would be greatly appreciated.

Check your .net frameworks etc. This might be the cause. What's your Windows version anyway?

I'm running Windows 7 x64. I installed .net 4.6 (previously I had 4.5) and rebooted my pc. Lnk reshuffle crashes still with the same error. My registry shows I have .net version 2.0.5, 3.0, 3.5.3, 4.0 and 4.6 installed now. Should I try reinstalling each of them?

I have this sort of figured out now. I reinstalled DOA from a new 1.02 repack I found and lnk reshuffle works perfectly, as soon as I apply the 1.02a patch (I've tried patches from 3 different download locations although it seems they're all 3DM) it breaks with that error. Either I have the wrong version of lnk reshuffle (it says it's version 3 and has dll files for the different patch versions) or I haven't found a decent game update. If someone could pm me a link to which update actually works with lnk reshuffle v3 I would be really grateful, it seems my internet searching skills aren't up to the task of finding it myself :(

I have this sort of figured out now. I reinstalled DOA from a new 1.02 repack I found and lnk reshuffle works perfectly, as soon as I apply the 1.02a patch (I've tried patches from 3 different download locations although it seems they're all 3DM) it breaks with that error. Either I have the wrong version of lnk reshuffle (it says it's version 3 and has dll files for the different patch versions) or I haven't found a decent game update. If someone could pm me a link to which update actually works with lnk reshuffle v3 I would be really grateful, it seems my internet searching skills aren't up to the task of finding it myself :(

No. Don't change it yet. Game btw is 1.02A . Did you run the python program first? If the python crashes too, then there is something lacking or needs to be updated in your PC.  I think you need check what are the requirement for python.

Fyi (since I'm to lazy to re install my XP, I'm using x32 and not X64......PC runs fine and the game too. Why not try running XP mode?

Update:

Try changing your 3DM crack version.

Do not use this one

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWvA1cg

According to bbb, this isn't compatible with ANY Lnk reshuffle

No. Don't change it yet. Game btw is 1.02A . Did you run the python program first? If the python crashes too, then there is something lacking or needs to be updated in your PC.  I think you need check what are the requirement for python.

Fyi (since I'm to lazy to re install my XP, I'm using x32 and not X64......PC runs fine and the game too. Why not try running XP mode?

Update:

Do not use this one

how to use??

Update:

Do not use this one

how to use??

Read first post. Using 3DM crack/patch is not topic related.

Update:

Do not use this one

how to use??

Read first post. Using 3DM crack/patch is not topic related.

I translate at google translate words not in accordance with the English language

whenever i open my game.exe the program force closes, my .net is up to date, and i think i have all the programs. can you be more specific with what other programs you need? 

Do you mean when you start lnk reshuffle then click on the game exe? That should not happene. In my case, when I start clicking the TMC swap that the Lnk reshuffle shuts off automatically. Maybe it just take sometime for the program to kick in.

whenever i open my game.exe the program force closes, my .net is up to date, and i think i have all the programs. can you be more specific with what other programs you need? 

Do you mean when you start lnk reshuffle then click on the game exe? That should not happene. In my case, when I start clicking the TMC swap that the Lnk reshuffle shuts off automatically. Maybe it just take sometime for the program to kick in.

yes thats thats right, theres a very quick error message before it closes that im barely able to get a screen shot of it before it disapears. this is an attempt of what i was about to get (Srry its so faded, it just disapears so quickly)1zf1zqr.png

Something is probably blocking the program's pathway. I think we need to pm/contact the actual creator (bbb (?)) of the program to get a good answer.

I'll repeat, there were 2 instances that Lnk DID close of prematurely when I attempted to insert a new TMC/TMCL. But I I tried it again, it allowed the switch.

yes thats thats right, theres a very quick error message before it closes that im barely able to get a screen shot of it before it disapears. this is an attempt of what i was about to get (Srry its so faded, it just disapears so quickly)1zf1zqr.png

I was having the same problem as you when trying to run lnk reshuffle after I updated my gamee to 1.02a. This was caused by having an incompatible patch. The solution for me was to download a different repack of the game. The one I got was called Dea5doAli5ve5La5stRo5und-1.02A-elamigos and works with lnk reshuffle no problems. If you can't find the download link, PM me and I'll send it to you.

I was having the same problem as you when trying to run lnk reshuffle after I updated my gamee to 1.02a. This was caused by having an incompatible patch. The solution for me was to download a different repack of the game. The one I got was called Dea5doAli5ve5La5stRo5und-1.02A-elamigos and works with lnk reshuffle no problems. If you can't find the download link, PM me and I'll send it to you.

So if you have a not official version, it causes problems?

• 3 months later...

I have issue with lnk_reshuffle as well, but in my situation. I open up lnk_reshuffle version 4. I go to DOA5LR game exe and for some reason, I get an error message saying unknown .exe and close the program.  Now every time I try to open lnk_reshuffle, it'll immediately give me unkown.exe error message.

Your game must be ver 1.04. It can only use ver 1.02 afaik.

Then any better version came out for 1.04?  Latest I found is Ink_reshuffle v4.2.

As I was saying, forgot to mention it. My version is v4, dunno if there's new version of it. Maybe I'll try to check it in a bit.

:blink: You didn't read my post have guys?

Btw, you did update this "dinput8.dll" everytime you updated to different versions have you?

I know I did, though I was slow to catch up with you guys lol.  And yeah I always do and change the name so lnk_reshuffle and unlimited camera can both work. 

Don't worry guys, I just found the version 4.3 early this morning.  Only two sites offer that version.  For some reason one site I found made chrome block lnk_reshuffle v4.3.7z file due to malicious.  So, I went to 3DSGame site forum and I got it from there.  No problem.

Then any better version came out for 1.04?  Latest I found is Ink_reshuffle v4.2.

As I was saying, forgot to mention it. My version is v4, dunno if there's new version of it. Maybe I'll try to check it in a bit.

:blink: You didn't read my post have guys?

Btw, you did update this "dinput8.dll" everytime you updated to different versions have you?

I did read you mentioned about 4.3, but it's not really answering the question. And I tried 4.3, but it doesn't work either. Maybe you should update the first page, just saying.

Edit : Scratch that. I saw the python code and figured it out. But I stand my ground that you should update the first page.

Archived