View File

Just a fun little mod I made because I lost a bet to someone a while ago. I figured that instead of keeping this on my Nexus, I could upload it on LoversLab as well because we all appreciate a good laugh every once in a while.

Questions you may have:

What does this mod do, exactly?
It replaces the descriptions of all perks and traits to something more goofy. That's all, really. There's two versions: the Vanilla and GOTY. Download Vanilla if you don't have all DLC's, download GOTY if you want all descriptions of the base game and the official DLC's to be changed.

What's happening with the mod from here on out?
Not much. Unless, of course, people show high demand for stuff like a TTW version, in which case I'll probably make one of those as well.

Why nothing sex related?
Because I can.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/21/2015
  • Category
  • Requires

• 3 weeks later...

I see a 'Thief' perk in one of the screen shots. Did you add that perk, or just rename one?

It could be legacy from FO3 which is shown because I have TTW. I renamed every perk in the list of perks, so I have all TTW perks already present in FONV as well.

It combines F3 and F:NV into one game in a way.  You can travel between both " maps " and use mods from F:NV with no issue, athough you need to  convert any F3 mod to have F:NV /its DLC as its masters as well to be usable.

As far as perks in TTW you get both F3 and NV's unique perks as well as the Base perks share between the 2 games.

Now for this mod I would love to see a TTW conversion!

• 1 year later...