OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Mod starts fine even with only Better Massegebox Controls and Navi cursor in Interface folder. Same goes to SkyUI.

After looking at it a little bit more and if you have time NInja can you try putting the whole interface folder back but do not include the hudmenu.swf and hudmenu.gfx (This potentially might not work even if it technically does if there's things depending on these being installed but as far as I can tell these are from Less Intrusive HUD which is not currently installed but potentially they are doing things still.

Hi Dauvmire,

Don't give up we are really close and will get this working. Most importantly: I've realized not only did I forget to pack papyrusUTIL but i also forgot to pack MFG console. A majority of users have this installed already but it seems likely here that it might not be installed.

All your symptoms point to papyrusUtil not installed so I was stumped for a bit since you confirmed it was in. It seems like the most likely issue now is that you don't have MFG console. You can get it off the nexus, it's a very small mod.

Let me know if this isn't the case or how it goes either way, I'll keep looking into it.

Ok it's hudmenu.gfx for me too. I got 1 from SKY UI i guess. Renamed it for hudmenu1 and OSa works now.

Good to hear. But, I thought you had tried it with no other mods installed?

Considering this, does/will iHUD have issues with this too?

It depends on how careful they were in applying their features without completely changing things around in the UI.

Ok it's hudmenu.gfx for me too. I got 1 from SKY UI i guess. Renamed it for hudmenu1 and OSa works now.

Good to hear. But, I thought you had tried it with no other mods installed?

It depends on how careful they were in applying their features without completely changing things around in the UI.

Sky Ui is required mod isn't it?

Ladies, Gentleman I think we solved this one. Nice work everyone. (Hopefully not jumping the gun here, but even if we are at least we can have an excuse for some champagne.)

Champagne-glasses.jpg

Anyone else experiencing the issue of Num 0 doing nothing despite the mod being installed please report if removing hudmenu.gfx fixes your problem. If not also try removing hudmenu.swf if that is in there.

It's likely that even if you don't have it installed at the moment you have risidual files from it. Since it requires a hotfix to work it's likely manual changes made your mod mangers not aware of the new files hence leaving the files in your directories.

I think iHUD is safe. My tests show that only Less Intrusive HUD is causing the issue but I can't say for certain. The path OSA takes is the technical correct path I believe so mods that do alter the UI path I would consider invasive / excessive and will most likely not accomdate for it and I'm sorry if this encompasses popular UI mods. If it's very important I can maybe add a toggle.

I think iHUD is safe. My tests show that only Less Intrusive HUD is causing the issue but I can't say for certain. The path OSA takes is the technical correct path I believe so mods that do alter the UI path I would consider invasive / excessive and will most likely not accomdate for it and I'm sorry if this encompasses popular UI mods. If it's very important I can maybe add a toggle.

I do use Less Intrusive HUD II, i'll try this out later once i return from taking my final. "crosses fingers"

It is but SkyUI is a bsa so it puts nothing into the interface when the user is viewing the files, and doesn't come with those. None the less it must have turned up somehow in the new install maybe some other mod or who knows. I'm just glad the problem is most likely all fixed up and thanks everyone for helping hopefully this is it.

You were right about FO4 pip and my beth hating was wrong (at a first glance, we'll see...). The work arounds they did to some of Skyrim CK's drawbacks seem very nice, and the additional parts / upgrade segments seem to add a lot of potential. With modding these things it seems impossible to coordinate certain things that really need to be for full potential, something that would have to be universally agreed on to give them full effectiveness, which is impossible. OSBodies as an example of something that doesn't work in a community sense but in some ways has advantages. 

It seems like there's a hell of a lot that could be done to refine equipment, body, etc management, I'm going to start there to make an overly obtuse body equipment setup once i figure how parts / refinements could be applied to build on then start porting my fave equips over to that to start. Noticing the robots coming in segments that are upgradeable reconfigurable I'd like to find a way to merge OSBodies to be more powerful and not require 100 races or any custom races using that so the human body could be assembled in combination of cybernetics, or different individual body shapes. Might not be possible but seems very promising at the glance I've taken so far.

The way animations seem to be able to be easily popped in allows for crazy configuration of those body parts to have unique animations even perhaps. It might be like the CK where it seems like it's all there but winds up being a headache/impossible/not fully developed without beth's secret tools.  i've only done some light dabbling so far but it does seem likely.

I always shy away from the Outfit studio approach, since I prefer reskinning adjusting armors and doing my own form setup. I feel like it gets tighter clothing that's skinned more accurately when done by hand.

Only immediate issue I see is that they take up about 10 more slots breaking the face up into equippable sections. To avoid the grey face issue Skyrim had I'm assuming. So that reduces the amount of stuff that can be put on but it was hard to cram 30 items onto an npc and have it look good still anyways so it's most likely fine.

Ladies, Gentleman I think we solved this one. Nice work everyone. (Hopefully not jumping the gun here, but even if we are at least we can have an excuse for some champagne.)

Champagne-glasses.jpg

Anyone else experiencing the issue of Num 0 doing nothing despite the mod being installed please report if removing hudmenu.gfx fixes your problem. If not also try removing hudmenu.swf if that is in there.

It's likely that even if you don't have it installed at the moment you have risidual files from it. Since it requires a hotfix to work it's likely manual changes made your mod mangers not aware of the new files hence leaving the files in your directories.

FINALLY, removing less intrusive HUD (the hudmenu files, both gfx and swf) fixed the numpad 0 doing nothing problem! I got it to finally trigger the scene and actors begin the sexy times!

You were right about FO4 pip and my beth hating was wrong (at a first glance, we'll see...). The work arounds they did to some of Skyrim CK's drawbacks seem very nice, and the additional parts / upgrade segments seem to add a lot of potential.

It's hugely improved, imo. I'm surprised more modders aren't raving about it. The more I look through it the more improvements I'm finding. All kinds of cool functionality added to Papyrus also. And whoever is doing the documenting is adding helpful example scripts, etc.

I have to say that I prefer the Skyrim world setting. I might actually like a non-fantasy setting more than Skyrim. But, Fallout being an apocalyptic world is kind of depressing to me. There are dark themes in Skyrim. But, at least there are also apparently thriving villages with people going about normal business. The Fallout world doesn't have much of a break from sad-and-desperate situations.

With modding these things it seems impossible to coordinate certain things that really need to be for full potential, something that would have to be universally agreed on to give them full effectiveness, which is impossible. OSBodies as an example of something that doesn't work in a community sense but in some ways has advantages.

It is interesting how mods that become popular skew the direction that all kinds of other mods follow. If there is a different way, it's not possible to argue it with any higher ups about change. It just has to be built and the value of it will become obvious and build a following. I think 0S is a good example of that.

It seems like there's a hell of a lot that could be done to refine equipment, body, etc management, I'm going to start there to make an overly obtuse body equipment setup once i figure how parts / refinements could be applied to build on then start porting my fave equips over to that to start. Noticing the robots coming in segments that are upgradeable reconfigurable I'd like to find a way to merge OSBodies to be more powerful and not require 100 races or any custom races using that so the human body could be assembled in combination of cybernetics, or different individual body shapes. Might not be possible but seems very promising at the glance I've taken so far.

The way animations seem to be able to be easily popped in allows for crazy configuration of those body parts to have unique animations even perhaps. 

Interesting idea. Seems like it is possible and could be really cool.

It might be like the CK where it seems like it's all there but winds up being a headache/impossible/not fully developed without beth's secret tools.  i've only done some light dabbling so far but it does seem likely.

That's possible. But, I'm more optimistic. I think that they already had the capability to make Fallout 4 without these improvements to the CK. It's extra work for them to add those interfaces. So, it seems to me that they were added with modders in mind.

I always shy away from the Outfit studio approach, since I prefer reskinning adjusting armors and doing my own form setup. I feel like it gets tighter clothing that's skinned more accurately when done by hand.

I tried a few times. But, never could sort out how to get Outfit Studio to work. I like to code. But, am all thumbs with 3D, nifs, etc.

Only immediate issue I see is that they take up about 10 more slots breaking the face up into equippable sections. To avoid the grey face issue Skyrim had I'm assuming. So that reduces the amount of stuff that can be put on but it was hard to cram 30 items onto an npc and have it look good still anyways so it's most likely fine.

If they made it so that faces no longer break easily I will gladly take that in exchange for some equip spots! Many pieces of equipment that modders break up are fine as combined armors anyway.

So I tried 03 with both iHud and without and it works fine, not sure why the UI is now showing up ...

Anyway, tried it all out and it is amazing. The UI is gorgeous and I blushed so bad when I heard the sounds  :lol: Well done!

The only issues I had were alignment problems, I think. I'm using All-in-One HDT Animated Body and the alignment was way off but that's a small niggle in my eyes. Awesome work! The Nexus/LL won't know what hit them.

Hi Kinky,

Thanks for testing all these things for me! I'm fixing the issues but will post a few notes on some things:

For sound: I've got the final voice pack in which is reaction sounds not really sex related. Would apply to the spank reactions you are looking for I think.

----------------------------

For undressing: The buttons you see on the menu depend on your ESG. If you have the esg set up and the actor is wearing an item in that slot it will show the button for it. Currently for anything you are wearing that isn't in an ESG it will be put in "Undefined" category. That will be removed and basically you'll only see applicable ESG clothing types here. There will be a slots menu that just shows every item in every slot also to take care of stuff that doesn't fall into an esg.

In this example: undefined: Nahkriin (dragon priest mask) unequips master robes and cloak and doesnt redress them

If you open up Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\esg.xml

You'll see two blocks male and female. You'd want to add the mask , robes, and cloak to ESG slot. Cape is currently set up to 57 in the default but it seems like you have a different cloak slot so you'd want to change s="you cloak slot #" after you do this the Cape icon will appear in the menu for that actor instead of having the cape be put into undefined. It's gender specific so you have to do it for both or at least the one you are trying to make it work on.

<esg id="cape" s="57"/> <-- change 57 to the slot of your cape

With the mask people usually use a few slots for helmet and then circlet, and other stuff you can put it all under helmet.

<esg id="helmet" s="30"/>

<esg id="helmet" s="Put the slot the mask is using here"/> <--- Add another <esg> with the id "helmet" and make the slot the mask slot. This way if the character has anything on their head, it will bring up the ESG option in the menu and play appropriate animations for it undressing it.

----------------------

The main purpose of ESG is to tell OSA what each type of equipment actually is. This allows appropriate animations for pieces of armor. In the past mods generally just wing this and assume everyone uses some standardized slots but really there's no unity across the slots mod authors use, and in some cases like my OSBody it's a whole different layout. To explain: I believe with 100% certainty that 45 is the official panty slot but half the authors put sunglasses into 45. I felt having a way for the user to declare what exact piece of clothing each slot represents was needed to make the undressing system powerful. In my own system I have one equipment mod that I copy gear people made that I like into and adjust the keywords, and slot usage for unity but I doubt most would be interested in doing this. 

ESG is kind of a Utopia solution to band-aid Skyrim's vaguness. In reality it's not something everyone can push to the full potential. To fully use it would require some TESVedit or CK to change slots of items until your game had a slot unity and then repack those mods with the prefered slots, that or either careful selecting mod authors equipment that aligned in slot usage. The goal would be to have all capes in one slot number, all panties in another, etc. TESV is not so bad to do and in a lot of cases it would be best to just strive to unify slots most likely most aren't going to do this however. This means usually it will work fine but without a little extra effort it will still hit some of the walls that are native to skyrim equipment's unassigned / unagreed on equipment slots, it has the power to completely control the chaos of Skyrim equipment's extra slots, but it will take user effort to achieve that.

Ideally equipment would come with Keywords that identified exactly what type of clothing it was and even how it was undressed/unzipped/unsnapped which animations could play off and in time I hope to add the ability for the mod to recognize keywords, so for example a bodice could play a behind the back unzip where armor would play unsapping / unstrapping. Pretty niche novelty stuff though and most likely something that almost no one will develop around or adjust armor for unless a user does it manually.

Im looking forward to that voice pack. :) About slots, only mods i use that do something with slots are Cloaks of Skyrim (46) and SOS (52). Any other equipement is pretty much vanilla, only with different meshes and sometimes textures. Mask is also vanilla item so there shouldnt be problem recognizing it. Anyway what im trying to say is i can adjust esg to my Skyrim setup but i have a feeling it will be same change that 90% other users will need.

Keywords (or something like auto unequip ammo mod) does sound like best solution but it shouldnt be your high priority for now.

About UI mods that could conflict in case people are wondering what is safe i will list

mods that change or add to UI i have installed that are safe to use:

SKYUI

Immersive HUD

More HUD

Immersive wait and sleep menu

Main Menu (by Expired)

Main Menu Spinning skyrim emblem

No menu and loading smoke

RaceMenu

EFF

Main font replacement

KenMOD

ExtendedUI

Better dialogue controls

A quality world map

Very glad to hear the success and thank you for the nice comments those seeing the new system for the first time!

You were right about FO4 pip and my beth hating was wrong (at a first glance, we'll see...). The work arounds they did to some of Skyrim CK's drawbacks seem very nice, and the additional parts / upgrade segments seem to add a lot of potential.

It's hugely improved, imo. I'm surprised more modders aren't raving about it. The more I look through it the more improvements I'm finding. All kinds of cool functionality added to Papyrus also. And whoever is doing the documenting is adding helpful example scripts, etc.

I have to say that I prefer the Skyrim world setting. I might actually like a non-fantasy setting more than Skyrim. But, Fallout being an apocalyptic world is kind of depressing to me. There are dark themes in Skyrim. But, at least there are also apparently thriving villages with people going about normal business. The Fallout world doesn't have much of a break from sad-and-desperate situations.

That's the absolute biggest thing that makes FO4 unappealing to me is how narrow post-apoc is, and that the npc themselves are a little dry, like it has an emphasis on template characters which Skyrim has a little more detail on I find.

I'm from Boston so I really enjoy the locations and some of the scenery but having environment limited to a post-apoc fenway as a base of operations id kind of a drag as opposed to nice unique villages with beautiful landscapes.

I think I'll most likely take the approach of starting a separate interior based areas, built more on future / sci-fi like Perfect Dark style. Try to build in little pieces see how far I get. I spent a lot of time trying to make modernized / futuristic skyrim environments so at least this is a significantly closer starting point to those goals.

It is but SkyUI is a bsa so it puts nothing into the interface when the user is viewing the files, and doesn't come with those. None the less it must have turned up somehow in the new install maybe some other mod or who knows. I'm just glad the problem is most likely all fixed up and thanks everyone for helping hopefully this is it.

Then i have no idea where i got this file from o_O

In test client i have only FNIS, Ragdoll force, Sky Ui, Racemenu, XMPSE, SOS and OSa installed. And this mods don't have hudmenu. Weird.

Champagne-glasses.jpg

There is no hudmenu.gfx so I just removed hudmenu.swf.  However I got CTD when loading my saves.....

btw can anyone  tell me the location of hudmenu.swf.....I moved it to somewhere else and i forgot where should I put it back (cryyy)   my game keep getting CTD.

Hi Kinky,

Thanks for this nice list and working on it!

For equipment slots there's 30 total. And less then 10 of them are used in Skyrim the rest are all over the place in terms of equipment. From modder to modder your going to get different slots. Pants (46), panties (45 usually), cape (57 usually) sos 52 these are fairly common but there's no standard to it so while the vanilla slots are going to be right on for most users, anything outside of cuirass, boots, gloves, helmet is going to be really iffy and need customization. The one's I'm worried about are going to be belts, corsettes, pauldrons, thigh highs, stockings, body belts, harnesses, glasses, other misc stuff, those are all over the place.

data/interface/hudmenu.swf

In this case it sounds like you have less invasive hud installed, you'll have to disable it I think to use OSex.

Bit off topic but still about equipment.

Idk why people dont create more stockings similar to ones provided with slavetats and this mod.

I just wish he didnt stop at creating more of them. Overlays fit perfectly to any body so there is no clipping or cut off foot area issues.

And maybe im wrong but i think they dont take any slot.

Wow, that's insanely good, comletely new level. Thank you very much for your great work.

I'm really happy that i can use it now. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

But i have few issues though:

- That one was already mentioned, but my female character is always DOM. It can be rearranged so not a big deal.

- Aligmen is off sometimes, need to restart (num. than num0) to fix it.

- If you try to reequip weapons throught 0sex menu "WEP ADDED: DESS ESG" appears and i need to reload savegame for it to fade away.

- Everytime i try to enter "MAIN MENU", "DEV" "STATS" and "RECORD" menu disappears and i need to restart (num. than num0) to fix it.

- When i try to start orientation\suggesting from roulette menu game completely freezes and i need to shut it down through task manager.

- Some NPC' merging with my character and you can't do anything except for save load thought console. But that one was already mentioned too.

And one more thing, i don't know is it's real or not but it would be great if 0Sa could understand cyrillic text cuz all cyrillic names looks messed up.

That's the absolute biggest thing that makes FO4 unappealing to me is how narrow post-apoc is, and that the npc themselves are a little dry, like it has an emphasis on template characters which Skyrim has a little more detail on I find.

I'm from Boston so I really enjoy the locations and some of the scenery but having environment limited to a post-apoc fenway as a base of operations id kind of a drag as opposed to nice unique villages with beautiful landscapes.

I think I'll most likely take the approach of starting a separate interior based areas, built more on future / sci-fi like Perfect Dark style. Try to build in little pieces see how far I get. I spent a lot of time trying to make modernized / futuristic skyrim environments so at least this is a significantly closer starting point to those goals.

Yeah. With mods, Skyrim can be fun just to walk around in and see crazy sunsets, mountain scenes, etc. In Fallout, ugliness is kind of baked into the whole concept.

BUT, I do think that can be changed. Some of the season mods already out show promise. I'm thinking it can be made to be much more over-grown like the way things look on Walking Dead. I think that over-growth like that is more realistic anyway after 250 or whatever years its supposed to be.

Bit off topic but still about equipment.

Idk why people dont create more stockings similar to ones provided with slavetats and this mod.

I just wish he didnt stop at creating more of them. Overlays fit perfectly to any body so there is no clipping or cut off foot area issues.

And maybe im wrong but i think they dont take any slot.

They don't take equipment slots.

They take up overlay slots, the number of which are configurable via an ini file in the netimmerse override mod.

I agree that they are a great solution for skin tight clothes. A few drawbacks though are that they are applied differently than armors through a custom script. So, they don't just snap on and off quickly. Also, they are limited in the kinds of textures that can be used. No specular maps, etc.

It will be interesting to figure out if there is something that does this in FO4 CK with more options.

Wow, that's insanely good, comletely new level. Thank you very much for your great work.

I'm really happy that i can use it now. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

But i have few issues though:

- That one was already mentioned, but my female character is always DOM. It can be rearranged so not a big deal.

- Aligmen is off sometimes, need to restart (num. than num0) to fix it.

- If you try to reequip weapons throught 0sex menu "WEP ADDED: DESS ESG" appears and i need to reload savegame for it to fade away.

- Everytime i try to enter "MAIN MENU", "DEV" "STATS" and "RECORD" menu disappears and i need to restart (num. than num0) to fix it.

- When i try to start orientation\suggesting from roulette menu game completely freezes and i need to shut it down through task manager.

- Some NPC' merging with my character and you can't do anything except for save load thought console. But that one was already mentioned too.

And one more thing, i don't know is it's real or not but it would be great if 0Sa could understand cyrillic text cuz all cyrillic names looks messed up.

Thank you Ariharu!

Most of those are going to be fixed I just haven't got around to fully including them:

-(Female being made Dom

- the wep text thing is a debug message I forgot to take out that Kinky found, It will gone.

- A lot of the menus are still dead so a lot of them will just break your menu currently until I fill them out sorry!

- I'll looking suggestive orientations most likely just an xml mistake. I think Kinky might have pointed it out to me and I didn't fully get around to it yet. A typo kind of thing.

- In 1.08C I had a bug that we worked out where NPCs that were template like guards or bandits would not get animated and merge / t-pose. Should be fixed in the next version.

--------------

-Alignment is still being worked on I'm trying to find what's causing the difference for some users but I'm experiencing it as well just to a more minor degree. A fix will be coming for this.

- I use the Futura font which is what Skyrim uses so It should have cyrillic libraries in it I believe I included all. I'll look into it and see if I included it all correctly let me know in the future updates if this improves or doesn't please.