OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I am finding the actors dont line up correctly.

Penis is too high up for blow jobs, fingers dont reach during fingering. Is there a way to tweak scales or position with OSEX?

Are either of the characters wearing high heels when the scene starts?

Having some trouble with getting scenes to start... When I try to start a scene, my character just freezes and I can't do anything. I can go 3rd person and look around, but I can't move and my 1st person view is glitched with me seeing from the inside of my body. Any fixes?

Did you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing OSex?

I am finding the actors dont line up correctly.

Penis is too high up for blow jobs, fingers dont reach during fingering. Is there a way to tweak scales or position with OSEX?

You can use a mod like Screenshotpad to position and scale your character to fit the scene. By default it uses the numpad so you'll have to switch the keys.

Sorry if this has been asked, but does OSEX work with beasts or should we expect it to, in the future(near or not)?

Not currently and from what I understand won't be in the future. It's hard to say atm though.

CEO wants to focus his modules for Osex on just the human side but that's not to say that others can't use OSA to make modules themselves for whatever they choose

Sorry if this has been asked, but does OSEX work with beasts or should we expect it to, in the future(near or not)?

Not currently and from what I understand won't be in the future. It's hard to say atm though.

its pretty easy to say :

CEO will NEVER work on anything "different" than standard sex (aka bestiality, SM etc..) . still they are probably peoples around that will create plugins for that for Osex/Osa

so, yes, its obvious that in futur we will see all kind of plugins for all kind of sex style for Osex/Osa. but nothing from CEO

I am getting clipping with a few animations, namely the male member pokes through the belly. 

I know CEO aligns these with his own personal body mod, so its hard to get it perfect. 

Is there an alternative to the scaling that's being implemented? I.E Change the size of the member by a scale of 1 - 10? Blowjobs and Handjobs are fine for me, but animations such as girl on top or missionary results in the male member poking through the belly. 

I do not wish to turn off scaling entirely as blowjobs and handjobs are fine, even though the male member changes substantially between the two. 

is there a modder or someone who is capable of making an adjustment to the SOS Equipable schlong specifically for this community by lowering the shaft to match the males height from the ground?   I know this has been discussed back and forth about the fix with nifscope, but that did not work for me and probably for many others based on number of times it it brought up.   That seems a better fix to have a version for this great system then to jury rig it to maybe work.   If this is the wrong place I can make it work by adjusting heights with racemenu during those scenes.   

edit: if it matters I am using a CBBE body, there maybe less issues with other bodies out there.

is there a modder or someone who is capable of making an adjustment to the SOS Equipable schlong specifically for this community by lowering the shaft to match the males height from the ground?   I know this has been discussed back and forth about the fix with nifscope, but that did not work for me and probably for many others based on number of times it it brought up.   That seems a better fix to have a version for this great system then to jury rig it to maybe work.   If this is the wrong place I can make it work by adjusting heights with racemenu during those scenes.   

edit: if it matters I am using a CBBE body, there maybe less issues with other bodies out there.

Here: B3lisario UNP.7z

Here: attachicon.gifB3lisario UNP.7z

same results as before.  was not aware of the hip height change based on roles.   same 2 actors, just switched roles inside scene

post-373791-0-92560300-1476903603_thumb.jpgpost-373791-0-76621900-1476903631_thumb.jpg

I installed OSA and OSEX along with other necessary mod (SkyUi, FNIS, SKSE), but when I enter the game and I click "enter" in the numpad no menu appears.
I do not understand what should I do to make the mod play, can you halp me?

check in the MCM menu if the mod is well launched. sometime after installing an mod it need time to be "activated" and the menu added in MCM

I installed OSA and OSEX along with other necessary mod (SkyUi, FNIS, SKSE), but when I enter the game and I click "enter" in the numpad no menu appears.

check in the MCM menu if the mod is well launched. sometime after installing an mod it need time to be "activated" and the menu added in MCM

Where is the MCM menu? Yesterday appeared a written with that signature but still nothing, the mod does not work.
I also tried the trick to press F8 for 10 seconds but no, the keys do not change. It may be a language problem? Maybe I should not set the game in Italian.
Then I wondered, but OSEX works everywhere and with any character in the game?
Excuse me if I do the silly questions but it is the first time that I play this game and I install the mods

There is no MCM for OSA/OSex.

gcfxsffcghvk, do you use any mods that can hide your hud, such as iHud? If the hud is hidden the OSA menus will also be hidden, so if that's the case toggle the hud back on. (By default the X key for iHud, for example.)

Other than that I'm not sure what to suggest.

There is no MCM for OSA/OSex.

gcfxsffcghvk, do you use any mods that can hide your hud, such as iHud? If the hud is hidden the OSA menus will also be hidden, so if that's the case toggle the hud back on. (By default the X key for iHud, for example.)

Other than that I'm not sure what to suggest.

I don't use any hud mods. These are the mos that I installed:

SkyUi

SKSE

FNIS

OSA 

OSEX

LUXURY SUIT-BATHING

APACHII SKY HAIR

SMOOTH MALE BODY

NETIMMERS OVERRIDE

BETTER MALES

CBBE