OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help, I apologize for my newness. I only just started with Loverslab modding, though I've been using Nexus for a long time. I use LE, and I'm not finding anything in this mod for it- maybe I'm just missing it, but all I see are SE files. But reading through the last few posts here it sounds like this mod is buggy and no longer being updated, so is there a better sex mod I could use? I've downloaded SexLab Framework, but nothing else beyond that.

On 9/25/2020 at 12:07 AM, Crate123 said:

This is still amazingly well done, such a shame it got abandoned with all its quirks and bugs.

I have a really stupid question (after playing skyrim for 9 years) is there any way to make the numpad keys not activate the 1-8 usual hotkeys ?

Try to turn off NumLock

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Just landed here when I was searching for Unicorn plugin. Such a sad news that OSex development is dead :( This mod is really awesome and far better than Sexlab’s animations, and with a really huge potential!

Is there any project to bring life again to this mod?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 11:06 AM, prakhan said:

Did you post this to waste more time or?

did you want help ?

BTW some one spent a lot of time making this and offering it up here for free and others having it working fine

So maybe its all you?

If you were looking for help... then more info would be needed .. like what platform? PC ,console?

oldrim or SE

what have you tried? do you have finis installed...

have you installed mods before?

did you have sexlabs V# xxxxx  working prior?

So i wasted some of MYâ„¢ time to try and offer help....

You know what - I am seriously tired of people explaining that modders spend crazy efforts to make mods. of course its awesome, but you know whats not awesome WASTING YOUR OWN DAMN TIME by making the creation completely inaccessible to the THOUSANDS of people who'd otherwise endorse it.

What really strikes me as crazy is how immense the efforts often are, only to then COMPLETELY STOP at the instruction level of the mod page. And only the most geeky nerds in the universe end up figuring out how to make these things work.

I just spent 356 eons trying to find out how to work this damn thing by downloading the tutorial PDF's which again completely ignore the fact that a new user has NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT SHIT. the author could not be bothered to write 3 sentences about his numpad navigation system in the beautifully designed mod page.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 12:31 PM, vanphonem2 said:

Hello all,

Just landed here when I was searching for Unicorn plugin. Such a sad news that OSex development is dead :( This mod is really awesome and far better than Sexlab’s animations, and with a really huge potential!

Is there any project to bring life again to this mod?

Yeah, I've been playing with the SE version of the mod myself and while it works, it's a shame to see it is dead. There are some issues with it I've been noticing, like the lack of extra UI for certain animations and I think the SE version is missing the reverse cowgirl animations from the LE version. 

EDIT: Nope, reverse cowgirl is still there. 

Honestly, a part of me wants to see this mod grow as much as everyone hoped it would so bad, I'm a little tempted to give it a try myself, despite being a complete novice. I'd have to spend time learning how to code and creating new code for this mod (which is already said to be pretty obscure) and spending time attempting to get to the quality of CEO's animations, not just fixing them some of them (some transitions are janky/incomplete), but adding new ones. The workload on my part could be reduced if I split it up into smaller tasks (I could handle the code, someone could do animations as an example), but we're still talking a crap-load of work. Upon reading throughout this thread, just one 5 second long animation could take a month to finish, if I'm shooting for quality. 

Sarion350 over on the Nexus has been doing some good work with the mod, though, in adding an orgasm system, automatic control (since OSA/OSex, while being a good foundation of a framework, is way too hands on for just watching characters have sex), so hopefully this will revive more interest (talent, specificially) into the mod. I've even started wondering if there's a way to add in actual orgasms complete with animated ejaculations, similar to the sort of thing you see in Sims 4 animations instead of just a texture showing up on your character like Sexlab does. Other ideas include human with creature support, animations exclusive to vampire on mortal, vampire on vampire, werewolf on mortal, werewolf with werewolf, etc. 

Other ideas tossed around on this forum I'd like to see become a reality are OSA being used for things other than sex. Posing, dialogue animations, shaking hands, dancing, etc. Perhaps even combat scenes for screen-archery purposes.

Thing is, while I do have the desire, it would still take me a long time to put out anything substantial and by then, I don't know if people will still care. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 10:45 PM, SilentAegis said:

Yeah, I've been playing with the SE version of the mod myself and while it works, it's a shame to see it is dead. There are some issues with it I've been noticing, like the lack of extra UI for certain animations and I think the SE version is missing the reverse cowgirl animations from the LE version. 

EDIT: Nope, reverse cowgirl is still there. 

Honestly, a part of me wants to see this mod grow as much as everyone hoped it would so bad, I'm a little tempted to give it a try myself, despite being a complete novice. I'd have to spend time learning how to code and creating new code for this mod (which is already said to be pretty obscure) and spending time attempting to get to the quality of CEO's animations, not just fixing them some of them (some transitions are janky/incomplete), but adding new ones. The workload on my part could be reduced if I split it up into smaller tasks (I could handle the code, someone could do animations as an example), but we're still talking a crap-load of work. Upon reading throughout this thread, just one 5 second long animation could take a month to finish, if I'm shooting for quality. 

Sarion350 over on the Nexus has been doing some good work with the mod, though, in adding an orgasm system, automatic control (since OSA/OSex, while being a good foundation of a framework, is way too hands on for just watching characters have sex), so hopefully this will revive more interest (talent, specificially) into the mod. I've even started wondering if there's a way to add in actual orgasms complete with animated ejaculations, similar to the sort of thing you see in Sims 4 animations instead of just a texture showing up on your character like Sexlab does. Other ideas include human with creature support, animations exclusive to vampire on mortal, vampire on vampire, werewolf on mortal, werewolf with werewolf, etc. 

Other ideas tossed around on this forum I'd like to see become a reality are OSA being used for things other than sex. Posing, dialogue animations, shaking hands, dancing, etc. Perhaps even combat scenes for screen-archery purposes.

Thing is, while I do have the desire, it would still take me a long time to put out anything substantial and by then, I don't know if people will still care. 

is there really work being done to update the mod? as this is the best sex mod in existance... would be nice to see someone finish it, and yes, use osa for other animations.

15 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

is there really work being done to update the mod? as this is the best sex mod in existance... would be nice to see someone finish it, and yes, use osa for other animations.

Yup. The mod titled OStim on the Nexus (It's also on Loverslab, but the author has chosen to stop updating the mod on Loverslab) is an attempt to bring OSex back to life. It's already improved on and added multiple things OSex never had, like an orgasm system and more hands-off control, should you wish it. Currently, they have a discord and they're trying to port a lot of Sexlab animations to OSex so that OSex can become a replacement for Sexlab. Two packs have been released since, a lesbian pack and a MFF pack. 

The author also created a tutorial for porting animations to OSex and it's extremely layman friendly, all you need is a text editor, FNIS, OStim 2.0+, and some free time on your hands. Currently, multiple people have been successfully porting animations over, but most folks are using it for personal use. Should you decide to join in the effort, highly, HIGHLY consider releasing them to the public, provided permission from the original animator is given. The more popularity and options for OSex, the more talented attention it could get. 

Unfortunately, I really don't have the time right now to help out, but if you do or may know other people who might be interested, spread the word. What killed OSA/OSex was essentially everybody assuming someone else would take up the mantle and nobody did... until now. Now someone did, but the author needs the help of the community of porting all animations out there to OSex while he/she can work on improving OSex as a whole. 

I hope someone can help me with this XML Code so i can get a idea what to do.

That is allready not the original vanilla source code because i had to make some adjustmens to get the normal sex sounds out of the jerking animations, because it was really annoying for me hearing the same sounds af they would have intercourse.

Spoiler

<classdata id="vos_G_Handwork">
<montage>
    <voice>    
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="0" per="15"/>
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="1" per="30"/>
    </voice>
</montage>  
<montage>
    <voice>    
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="0" per="40"/>
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="1" per="60"/>
    </voice>
</montage>  
<montage>
    <voice>    
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="0" per="30"/>
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="1" per="40"/>
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="0" per="50"/>
        <mien fo="ivos" ty="flavor" sy="1" per="75"/>
    </voice>
</montage>                     
</classdata>

I will also provide the source code so you may understand where i trying going for (ivo only for intercourse, ivos foreplay and sort alike)

Spoiler

<classdata id="vos_G_Handwork">
<montage>
    <voice>    
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="breath" sy="2" per="15"/>
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="effort" sy="0" per="30"/>
    </voice>
</montage>  
<montage>
    <voice>    
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="breath" sy="2" per="40"/>
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="effort" sy="0" per="60"/>
    </voice>
</montage>  
<montage>
    <voice>    
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="breath" sy="2" per="30"/>
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="effort" sy="0" per="40"/>
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="effort" sy="1" per="50"/>
        <mien fo="ivo" ty="effort" sy="2" per="75"/>
    </voice>
</montage>                     
</classdata>

Iam trying atm to integrate custom sounds to the  F jerking M animations, Kissing Enter and Exit was a easy task, still looking how to play sounds in between, also added some new moans to the sex scenes who are more as i would say lovely. Anyway i found it odd to hear the Female protagonist moaning all the time when she jerks the guy, for this i had made custom sounds to change that, But i dont really exactly get them to work. Thats also comes to that i dont really understand how ty= and sy= work together. I know ty= stands for the hardcoded name of the soundfile directory (but i found in oForm 3 Index entries for every one like *Flavor1,2,3* are this different Directorys or like Flavor0_00, 01, 02 ?)

When first:

How does OSEX decides which directory to use and how much soundfiles are maximum possible each ? Because sometimes it feels to me i see a lot more soundfiles then actually get played on scenes ingame from the "vanilla" soundfiles for spanking for example or gagging.

I also thougth i had saw the CEO posted something about Soundpacks, but i cant find it anymore, so if someone can help me with the Search, i would appreciate that.

Sorry when my english is very broken, its late on my site of the round thingy we call Earth. :D

Anyway if someone can help me, i really appreciate that until then i will try and error.

Good day lovely loverslab, to explain a bit further now that iam had my Coffee and some sleep. First to say, iam planning on finishing my work at some point to release it as a Soundpack to support this really awesome Framework.

- What i have done so far is, adding new Moans to general Sex Scenes (the old Soundfiles are replaced)

- Adding sound to KissEnter (when starting kissing Animation) KissExit (when exiting kissing Animation)

- Somewhat changed the F moans when she is Jerking him (but still it only loops 1-2 different Soundfiles, not where i was planning to going for), also made new custom sounds to accomplish an more immersive feeling

At the end my goal is to fully overhaul the Soundpack given from Vanilla.

Thats my try to contribute to this project as the CEO i guess wanted that we are develop it at some point further.

Iam not good with Animations or some sorts, but i have some experience with sounds and some minor codeing abtilitys, thats why iam focusing on the Soundpack in OSex for the moment also learning more about the XML code on the fly.

So every help someone can provide me will contribute everyone in the long run.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:36 PM, SilentAegis said:

Yup. The mod titled OStim on the Nexus (It's also on Loverslab, but the author has chosen to stop updating the mod on Loverslab) is an attempt to bring OSex back to life. It's already improved on and added multiple things OSex never had, like an orgasm system and more hands-off control, should you wish it. Currently, they have a discord and they're trying to port a lot of Sexlab animations to OSex so that OSex can become a replacement for Sexlab. Two packs have been released since, a lesbian pack and a MFF pack. 

on nexus i do not see any updates... all files are from 2018, is there any new stuff besides osex/osa ? i want to try this out.

On 2/4/2021 at 4:38 AM, XRay777 said:

Good day lovely loverslab, to explain a bit further now that iam had my Coffee and some sleep. First to say, iam planning on finishing my work at some point to release it as a Soundpack to support this really awesome Framework.

- What i have done so far is, adding new Moans to general Sex Scenes (the old Soundfiles are replaced)

- Adding sound to KissEnter (when starting kissing Animation) KissExit (when exiting kissing Animation)

- Somewhat changed the F moans when she is Jerking him (but still it only loops 1-2 different Soundfiles, not where i was planning to going for), also made new custom sounds to accomplish an more immersive feeling

At the end my goal is to fully overhaul the Soundpack given from Vanilla.

Thats my try to contribute to this project as the CEO i guess wanted that we are develop it at some point further.

Iam not good with Animations or some sorts, but i have some experience with sounds and some minor codeing abtilitys, thats why iam focusing on the Soundpack in OSex for the moment also learning more about the XML code on the fly.

So every help someone can provide me will contribute everyone in the long run.

I would get on the discord for OStim if I were you. That mod is basically where all the support for OSex is at. 

On 2/17/2021 at 8:46 AM, ガリンガ said:

Wow you're so skilled at bragging and not helping I am very impressed, I wanna be like you when I grow up

I don't know why you're getting so defensive, I was just telling you the Google results speed after typing "OStim" into the search bar. You still haven't been specific on what exactly you're looking for. Searching what up, their discord or the original mod? If it's the latter, I don't understand how anyone can manage to find the russian version of OStim, but fail to find the original. In fact, you could've just clicked on the russian version of the mod, (that I'm assuming you found) which would've taken you to the Special Edition Nexus, go to the search bar, type "OStim", hit enter, and you'd find this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40725

Is that what you wanted? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 12:01 AM, SilentAegis said:

I would get on the discord for OStim if I were you. That mod is basically where all the support for OSex is at. 

Hi,

i allready found more infos about the Sourcecode from the Nexus OStim page. Anyway thank you for the suggestions.

Just need some more free time to work further on this.

Greetings ;)

1 hour ago, XRay777 said:

Hi,

i allready found more infos about the Sourcecode from the Nexus OStim page. Anyway thank you for the suggestions.

Just need some more free time to work further on this.

Greetings ;)

Then power to you. They need all the talent they can get.

ok i tried install the skyrim, skyrim se version of this but i cant seem to get it to work (the closest i got to was in game everything was loading but every character was
  o
 /|\
 / \    <-like that sorry about that but yeah im french so i cant explain this properly every model got like that work in progress pose actually here's a picture of how everyone was standing
Character-Development.jpg anyone could help me out getting this work xD i was on The Klub for  a while but had to factory reset so its all gone now i've once got a similar version of this in russian language working properly (SkySex2) but i could'nt read a damn thing so i deleted it as i wasnt able in any way to translate or change it of language

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry if this has been answered already, I've tried finding a solution with the search bar on this site and have not gotten any useful answers. I'm a bit newer to modding as well.

I cannot for the life of me find this "Unicorn" plug-in anywhere. I have all of em except for this but I cant find it. Was it a scrapped part of the project or was it just erased from everywhere? It's listed in the Plug-in list which it obviously says I dont have it installed, but I cant find even a single download link for it.

On 3/24/2021 at 4:27 PM, Polt518 said:

Hey sorry if this has been answered already, I've tried finding a solution with the search bar on this site and have not gotten any useful answers. I'm a bit newer to modding as well.

I cannot for the life of me find this "Unicorn" plug-in anywhere. I have all of em except for this but I cant find it. Was it a scrapped part of the project or was it just erased from everywhere? It's listed in the Plug-in list which it obviously says I dont have it installed, but I cant find even a single download link for it.

Unicorn was never released. Either due to not being finished, but more the likely the author of OSEX losing enthusiasm over this project.

• 2 weeks later...