OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

On 1/3/2019 at 5:10 AM, Kiara said:

did FNIS run without errors?

Yes, from what I can tell. Here's the log:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   1/3/2019 8:12:47 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...

4663 animations for 22 mods successfully included (character)
 529 animations for 3 mods and 19 creatures successfully included.

So, update. Big one.

So I was able to get full menus in LE, but no anims would work. But anims for SL and others had no problem in LE, which led me to believe there was some sort of misalignment between  FNIS and 0Sex. No idea what was happening, but I'm over it now.

I spent most of the day (when I wasn't getting tags for my vehicle or extra coils for my vape) getting used to MO2, and reinstalling SSE. I also installed several mods. All of this was to see if 0Sex would work on SSE. Lo and behold, it works fairly flawlessly. But now, I notice that several of the anims that were previously a part of 0Sex are no longer in it; specifically the blowjob anims and different kissing positions. I don't know if it is at all location or arousal dependent, but it wasn't quite what I had signed up for.

So, before I go any further wasting yours or anyone else's time on this, please allow me to apologize and say thank you for all of your support and assistance with trying to get this to work. Bright side is that I now have SSE and a solid chunk of my LE mods along with it now, and it runs WAY better than LE ever did with mods. So there's that silver lined cloud. 

Again, ty, and sorry it didn't work out, I hate the feeling of putting in work only to find that effort meaningless, and I'm sure that extends to you as well. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your trip, and good luck with your business!

Does anyone know if this mod/files are ever going to be worked on again/updated? I really like this but there is things that could be fixed better. Also a optional plugin/file/extra/whatever so it works better with two male characters would be awesome. I would take a hit at trying but when making a simple custom follower mod while following very detailed, step by itty bitty step instructions. Well whatever happened, no mod made but I had to remove all Skyrim and related files, reinstall everything including steam. Basically I broke not only steam but skyrim. So yeah, just wondering is all. ?

6 hours ago, Ultralazuli said:

So, update. Big one.

So I was able to get full menus in LE, but no anims would work. But anims for SL and others had no problem in LE, which led me to believe there was some sort of misalignment between  FNIS and 0Sex. No idea what was happening, but I'm over it now.

I spent most of the day (when I wasn't getting tags for my vehicle or extra coils for my vape) getting used to MO2, and reinstalling SSE. I also installed several mods. All of this was to see if 0Sex would work on SSE. Lo and behold, it works fairly flawlessly. But now, I notice that several of the anims that were previously a part of 0Sex are no longer in it; specifically the blowjob anims and different kissing positions. I don't know if it is at all location or arousal dependent, but it wasn't quite what I had signed up for.

So, before I go any further wasting yours or anyone else's time on this, please allow me to apologize and say thank you for all of your support and assistance with trying to get this to work. Bright side is that I now have SSE and a solid chunk of my LE mods along with it now, and it runs WAY better than LE ever did with mods. So there's that silver lined cloud. 

Again, ty, and sorry it didn't work out, I hate the feeling of putting in work only to find that effort meaningless, and I'm sure that extends to you as well. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your trip, and good luck with your business!

Which one did you use? Legacy or the other file?

Osex is not showing in my OSA library now(it used to be).

At first, I thought that is because of the update of Skyrim SE, but after I update the OSex, OSA, and PapyrusUtil, it still not showing.

Then I found out through FNIS, 0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx and 0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx are missing, but reinstalling is not helping. So I checked the file downloaded from Nexus, these two files are not included in the WizardSex plugin(Is this normal?). After, uninstalled the WizardSex plugin, no conflicts are reported by FNIS. However, the main problem remains there, I still don't have in the OSA menu.

Have I done something that might break the files of OSex? Really need some help here.

Sorry for my English if there is any mistake, its not my native language. Thanks a lot in advance.

Was it realy necessary to turn this thread into an technical support thread?

It would realy better for all, to have this in separate threads.

So back to topic. 

I think the attempt by CEO, having a animation framework, a user can control the choreographic of a scene in opposite of a more automatic pre defined method  is the most importand  besides the technical implementation. 

So the question is - is there realy not more  demand for this kind of  controlling and presentation of sexual or also violence?

Because specally in more drifting away beside the middle of the road, content acceptance or taste spreads very fast between different audience, specially adult content.

Also in repeating situations or replay of load games, not always the same lenght or combination will fit the current mood and current environmental situation of the player.

So i testet AA with both methods, my impression is, that 0Sex made a deeper tension in the story than SL.

So it is a pitty for me, that i am not skilled enough to implement same method of calling OSA in other mods. 

Maybe i will try a new approach, eventually is "fade to black" a place where SL hands over the animation method to OSA. But if someone her is fitter in scripting, feel welcome.

But this will be only a proof of concept, which will not help the lack of missing scenarios - like torture or in this way. So there is also a jump into a determined stage necessary and a kind of indicator of reward or effect to hand over to a story stage of a calling mod.

I am no native english speaker, i hope i could transport my thoughts.

You are right, that what CEO did here was a milestone in modding, and much good stuff came from it (see AAF for example)

is there demand for a working system? I would think so. (see again the acceptance for AAF)

and AAF even doesn't have the fine granularity of OSA

But there are big problems that come with it. It took Dagobah (wich is a very skilled programmer and modder) a long time to get AAF working.

And with the OSA granularity, it will take even longer.

next problem is animation. the charme of OSex was always the flawless animations, timed just right, with all the transitions animated and so on.

making that is HUGE.

I personally liked AA with OSA, but it had also the problem of not beeing controlable. I could always have sex with the people from the start, wich defeats the AA logic.

capping OSA animations to just some, and diasable others would be one of the major improvements for OSA, but OSA has no animation sorting system, and no way of disabling some stages.

These (and some other) major caveeats in OSA are the main reason why it never overtook other systems like SL.

To recap:

The OSA papyrus part is rather simple

the flash stuff is totaly incomprehensible

the animations needed (especially in CEO quality) are technically easy but time consuming (as a rather novice animator, it would take me around 6 months to make them, full time working hours to get enough of them for a good system)

OSA laks some major features, wich are needed to use it effectively

I don't want do discourage anyone. But I want everyone to know, what they are about to try.

On 1/15/2019 at 3:32 PM, Kiara said:

You are right, that what CEO did here was a milestone in modding, and much good stuff came from it (see AAF for example)

is there demand for a working system? I would think so. (see again the acceptance for AAF)

and AAF even doesn't have the fine granularity of OSA

But there are big problems that come with it. It took Dagobah (wich is a very skilled programmer and modder) a long time to get AAF working.

And with the OSA granularity, it will take even longer.

next problem is animation. the charme of OSex was always the flawless animations, timed just right, with all the transitions animated and so on.

making that is HUGE.

I personally liked AA with OSA, but it had also the problem of not beeing controlable. I could always have sex with the people from the start, wich defeats the AA logic.

capping OSA animations to just some, and diasable others would be one of the major improvements for OSA, but OSA has no animation sorting system, and no way of disabling some stages.

These (and some other) major caveeats in OSA are the main reason why it never overtook other systems like SL.

To recap:

The OSA papyrus part is rather simple

the flash stuff is totaly incomprehensible

the animations needed (especially in CEO quality) are technically easy but time consuming (as a rather novice animator, it would take me around 6 months to make them, full time working hours to get enough of them for a good system)

OSA laks some major features, wich are needed to use it effectively

I don't want do discourage anyone. But I want everyone to know, what they are about to try.

I am a fairly good animator, the thing is that no one yet has been able to add new animations to Osex, better yet make them loop through the UI. It would be cool if someone could contact Ceo and ask him for a guide of some sorts.

Is there any way to prevent height change from happening? Body scaling works at first, (female dark elf is taller than breton male, so OSEX scales him up a bit) then the height change reverts mid animation. I tried turning off body scaling and just adjusting the height manually with Setscale but the changes i made are reverted in the middle of an animation. This is most noticeable during the fellatio animation, where it will start out aligned properly, then randomly height will change and the penis will clip through the female's chin. It can be fixed by simply using setscale again, but it will revert after about 15 seconds or so. I've looked all over and cannot find a solution. Please help T-T

15 hours ago, I Null I said:

Is there any way to prevent height change from happening? Body scaling works at first, (female dark elf is taller than breton male, so OSEX scales him up a bit) then the height change reverts mid animation. I tried turning off body scaling and just adjusting the height manually with Setscale but the changes i made are reverted in the middle of an animation. This is most noticeable during the fellatio animation, where it will start out aligned properly, then randomly height will change and the penis will clip through the female's chin. It can be fixed by simply using setscale again, but it will revert after about 15 seconds or so. I've looked all over and cannot find a solution. Please help T-T

download NiOverride Pose Adjustments

it takes some time to learn it but its an awesome tool. basically you can change bones/limbs during animations 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:59 PM, foxday said:

download NiOverride Pose Adjustments

it takes some time to learn it but its an awesome tool. basically you can change bones/limbs during animations 

i appreciate the help bro! I decided to simply alter the female's height in racemenu. Now the alignment starts desynced but after the random height adjustment it's aligned perfectly for the rest of the Osex session. Hope this fix helps others who are too lazy to download a probably amazing tool. Best of luck!