two pussies and multiples breast help

futaxmale

Might be a skeleton problem generally a CTD when getting naked points to a skeleton issue or it might have to do with 2 bodies being in one nif not sure on that though. I ran the one nif through mesh rigger and it didn't throw out any errors and close though I did use a different body that didn't have vagina nodes so those got removed. If it is a node error you might be able to fix it by running it through mesh rigger and use a compatible body with the correct nodes and see if that fixes it. Mesh rigger is found in the modders resource section of LL. 

*Edit

Pretty sure it has something to do with the NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02 nodes. I tested your nif and it crashed when removing clothing I tested mine that I ran through mesh rigger and it removed those 2 nodes there are still 29 nodes listed under BSDismemberSkinInstance so it looks like my body added 2 different ones. I went into game and tried and no CTD upon disrobing.  Don't mind the weird textures I don't use CBBE.

post-25667-0-19536100-1439695355_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-53317700-1439695387_thumb.jpg

Might be a skeleton problem generally a CTD when getting naked points to a skeleton issue or it might have to do with 2 bodies being in one nif not sure on that though. I ran the one nif through mesh rigger and it didn't throw out any errors and close though I did use a different body that didn't have vagina nodes so those got removed. If it is a node error you might be able to fix it by running it through mesh rigger and use a compatible body with the correct nodes and see if that fixes it. Mesh rigger is found in the modders resource section of LL. 

*Edit

Pretty sure it has something to do with the NPC L Pussy02 and NPC R Pussy02 nodes. I tested your nif and it crashed when removing clothing I tested mine that I ran through mesh rigger and it removed those 2 nodes there are still 29 nodes listed under BSDismemberSkinInstance so it looks like my body added 2 different ones. I went into game and tried and no CTD upon disrobing.  Don't mind the weird textures I don't use CBBE.

thank you

what feet and hands do you use because im getting gaps

-

this is two CBBE HDT Body together, i was using a CBBE HDT body

-

i'm using this for hands and feet

Feminine Hands For CBBE

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/49285/?

FemFeet Redesigned For CBBE

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/37022/?

-

Archived