mod request tenticle plant

there was a tenticle plant summon spell mod someone made for oblivion. cant remember the name. had a plant would grab female targets and have its way with her. then it would disappear and she would run away embarrassed and crying she was forced upon by a plant etc. looking for someone to port it to skyrim if anyone has it. i cant seem to find it on nexus for oblivion where i got it many years ago. and have since gone thru a new pc so obviously i dont have the mod any more it came out when anime was really big and before bleach became a big hit in the usa for a time frame if anyones interested http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38557&navtag=file/images.php?id=38557&tab=3 here is the link to plant thing im talking about

• 7 months later...

can i find it on skyrim too??

Nope. It's only a oblivion mod. The reason this isn't ported yet or any of the other adult mods to skyrim is because skyrim is a hella lot more complicated to work with then fallout nv and oblivion was not to mention skyrim uses a different system then those one did so it makes adding things like animations a lot harder.